First day

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

"Yay! Finally I'm school."he shouted as loud as he can infront of the school gate.He's attracting the attention of student that was walking inside the school but he don't care as long as he can express his excited feeling.He was waiting for school since last night.He can't even sleep for awhile because of his excited feeling.

"Hey,what you're doing?"

Chanyeol turn around when he feel someone tap his shoulder from behind and saw a short yet pretty guy was smiling at him making Chanyeol embarassed with what he's just done."N-Nothing."

He laugh at the latter's cute reaction."You're the new student?"he ask when he realise that he never met with the cute boy before.Chanyeol nodded."You've don't know where should you go right?"Again he nod with a grin.

"Come on.I'll show you."Then,they start walking to the school together with the guide by the shorter one.

About a moment later,they've arrive at some locker at the end of the hallway.The boy look at Chanyeol and said,"This is your locker.The password is Byun.I just set it randomly you can change it later and your schedule already inside it."

"Thank you so much.I'm really appreciate your help."

"It's okay.By the way,I'm Byun Baekhyun and you are.."He offer his hand to shake hand."I'm Chanyeol.Park Chanyeol."he said while replying Baekhyun's hand.

"It's a cute name just like its owner."Chanyeol chuckle,blush with the praise that Baekhyun give him."Thank you."Baekhyun look at his watch and found that his happy expression change to a panic one."I'm sorry,Chanyeol.I have to go.I have class to attend.See you later,okay?"

"Sure does."Then,Baekhyun run quickly to his class while Chanyeol just giggle to himself when he watch the short guy named Baekhyun almost fall to the floor when he's running.

"Well,let's see.What the password again?"he rub his chin pretend that he have a beard and a second later he quickly play his finger on the touch screen alphabet before he forgot.

*Click*

The locker open and shows a few books and a piece of blue paper.It must be the schedule that Baekhyun talking about.He grab it and analyze it wether he have a class or not."Monday.Monday.Monday."he said while searching for the word on the paper.

"Aha! Hm,I only have one class today.Lucky me,I can go back home early.Yay! What a beautiful day today."he said happily then take the book from the locker and walk to his class.

He was really excited when he's walking.He even close his eyes to enjoy his feelings when suddenly accidently he bump with someone and drop his books."I'm so sorry.I shouldn't close my eyes during walking."Chanyeol apologise,bowing a few times.

"Yah! This kid was really frus-"a guy stop his friend's words with a poke on his rib."It's okay.I'm okay."a guy stop Chanyeol from bowing.Chanyeol look at him and shock when he saw the guy."Wow! He's so handsome.I've never saw a handsome guy like him."

Chanyeol froze on his spot when suddenly the guy pick his books on the floor and hand it to him."Uh,thank you.It's so nice of you."Chanyeol smile again.

"It's okay,pretty boy."he reply making the latter blush and accidently saw his watch and he know he's late for his class now."I'm sorry again but I have to go now."he bow before quickly run to his class.

"Wait-"

"Ssshh,let him go."the other guy stop his friend from catching Chanyeol and making the his friend confuse."But Kris,he bump you.You suppose to be angry."the guy called Kris shake his head.

"Let him go."said Kris while watching the running figure of the cute boy,Chanyeol."But you're Kris Wu.The gangster.What happen to you."

"Just stop it,Kai.Let's go."said Kris when he's iritated with his friend Kai and drag him to their class.

*Kring*

"Please do your assignment that I gave you and hand in 2 weeks from now."the teacher pack his stuff on his bag."Class dismiss."then he leave the class along with the other students.

Chanyeol walk out from the class and straight to his locker.He open the locker and saw something was attached on one of his book,something like paper.He grab the book and read the text.

"I know you must be curious about me aren't you? If you wanna know who is me,then throw this paper off and walk to the rooftop."

-K.W.-

"K.W.? Who's she or he?"he tilt his head,thinking who's this letter's sender."Should I go..or not?"he uses a few minutes to think wether to go or not because it might be dangerous as he don't know what is this person gonna do with him but curiousity is killing him inside and decided to go.

He walk to the stairs and stop in front of the door.He hesitates to open it as he don't know what would the person behind this door would do to him but as always,his curiosity always win so he open it and saw a tall figure was watching the view of their school.

"So you came.I never thought you'll came."

Chanyeol walks toward the figure with curious face.He don't know this man but his figure looks familiar."So you want me to leave?"

"No.I just thought that... hmm, no offense okay."he turn around and Chanyeol was really shock when he realise that this person is the handsome guy that he accidently bump that morning.

"Y-You."

"So you recognise me?"Chanyeol nod."Aren't you the guy that I bump this morning?"Kris nod with a grin."Ah,I'm so sorry for that morning.I was too busy playing with my feelings."Chanyeol almost kneel down but Kris stop him.

"Please don't.I've forgive you."Chanyeol look so happy when he heard that good news."Really? Thank you,..hm."Chanyeol didn't know what is his name and Kris seems didn't understand Chanyeol reaction.He was a little panic because the next thing will happen is just an awkward silent.

"Hm.."he still searching for the answer when suddenly he saw a keychain written "Yifan" on it was hang on Kris's backpack and he thought it must be his name."..Yifan."he said after a few moment filled with awkward silent.

Kris was a little shock when Chanyeol call him that name as people usually call him Kris not that name.He feel 'Yifan' was a little lame while 'Kris' was a cool name and suit with him."O-Okay."Kris was speechless.He just don't know what to react in front of this cute boy.

"You were so nice.I thought you'll never forgive me from what I've done.I'm usuall umph-"his word was cut but Kris reaction.Chanyeol was super shock when Kris's lips land on his.After a moment,they apart and Kris smirk while Chanyeol just blush mix with angry.

'Gosh,my first kiss.What the-'

"You've stole my kiss.My first kiss."Chanyeol caress his not lips while Kris was just shock."Don't you said it's your first."Chanyeol turn shame with Kris's statement.He look at his feet,didn't dare to look at Kris's eyes.

"Well,I'm glad to be the first."Chanyeol look at the latter and found that he's smirking.

"What? Y-You..j-just..j-just.."Chanyeol stutter don't know what to say.Suddenly,Kris put his index finger on Chanyeol's lips to shut his mouth off.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"Chanyeol seems unbelieveable.This guy was really hard to predict.He just stole Chanyeol's first kiss and now he just ask him out?What is this guy actually,a human or what?

"What? Y-You..y-you.."

"Ssshh,it's okay.You don't have to answer now.I'll give some time to think."Then,he grab his bag,swing it to his broad shoulder and walk towards the door.Before he completely leave him,he turn his head at Chanyeol.

"I'll be waiting."He smirk again then close the door behind him,leaving Chanyeol dumbfolded behind.

"What did I just get into?"