Silver Linings.

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.... should I go?’ Shin Hwa asked his friends. His eyes were wide, and his heart was racing.

 

‘I don’t know’ Woon Ha said sarcastically ‘if you want to stare at her forever, stay here. If you want a chance to know her, then yeah. I would go.’

 

‘But there’s only ten minutes of lunch left, so I’d go now if I was you.’ Yong Ki added. Shin Hwa sat still in thought for a second.

 

‘I’m going.’ Shin Hwa said, standing up. He suddenly felt confident.

 

‘We’ll be watching. There’s a good view from here.’ Yong Ki said grinning. Shin Hwa wasn’t listening though, he was already striding down the corridor, down the stairs, and out of the school building.

As soon as he took a step outside, a flood of worry ran through his body.

 

‘Yo! Shin Hwa stalker!’ Pany yelled from the table. ‘Hurry up, we’re waiting.’ She waved him over. Tae Yeon who was sitting next to her, looked at him in a confused manner. Although Shin Hwa felt suddenly nervous, he couldn’t help but feel grateful that it was one of the days when the rest of the girls weren’t with them. It was just Pany, and Tae Yeon.

 

‘Oh? Gold fish killer!’ Tae Yeon said grinning. She waved at him as he nervously took a seat at their table. ‘What are you doing here? How do you know Pany?’ She asked. Shin Hwa looked at Pany quickly. It didn’t seem that she had told Tae Yeon about the whole stalker thing.

 

‘We’re in the dance class.’ Pany said grinning in a mischievous manner.

 

‘Yeah... that’s it.’ Shin Hwa said smiling nervously.

 

‘I was thinking about starting those dance classes too! We should all go together.’ Tae Yeon said enthusiastically.

 

God she’s cute. Shin Hwa thought to himself watching Tae Yeon laugh.

 

‘Yep, Shin Hwa just loves attending dance lessons at 6pm till 9pm on Wednesdays and Fridays at the Jeonju Community Centre, where the dress code is casual.’ Pany said grinning. Tae Yeon shot her a weird look.

 

‘Yah, why are you talking so weirdly?’ She asked suspiciously. Pany shook her head.

 

‘No reason.’ She said. Tae Yeon nodded her head slowly.

 

‘You like to learn idol’s dances then? That’s surprising?’ Tae Yeon commented in a sweet tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter