Maybe Stalking Works.

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You’re a liar.’ Yong Ki told Shin Hwa. Yong Ki was one of two of Shin Hwa’s best friend. He was tall, kind and liked food more than anything. ‘There is no way Kim Tae Yeon talked to you on the bus. God knows I wouldn’t talk to you if I knew you had stalked me for the last year.’ Yong Ki finished.

 

‘Yah!’ Shin Hwa said, kicking Yong Ki’s leg under the table. ‘First of all I don’t stalk her, and second of all, she doesn’t know.’ Shin Hwa dropped his tone towards the end of the sentence as his friends laughed loudly.

 

‘I have no idea why you stalk her anyway. There’s a million different girls in this school, a lot of whom, are pretty hot.’ Woon Ha, who was Shin Hwa’s other best friend said. He was skinny, and had the dirtiest sense of humour out of any one Shin Hwa knew. ‘Like her for example.’ Woon Ha pointed to a random girl who was walking past.

 

Shin Hwa glanced at her quickly before shaking his head. ‘Too tall and too much make up.’

 

‘You can’t say no to a girl just because she’s tall.’ Yong Ki scoffed. Shin Hwa rolled his eyes.

 

‘I can, and I will. I just prefer short girls, it’s a type, and it’s my type.’ Shin Hwa said defensively. Woon Ha and Yong Ki glanced at each other, before rolling their eyes.

 

‘You just prefer Kim Tae Yeon, you creepy stalker.’ Woon Ha said. Shin Hwa shrugged. He and his friends often called each other names, it wasn’t a big deal. “Creepy stalker” was probably something he was called more than his own name in fact. Also, he couldn’t tell Woon Ha he was wrong, because he clearly wasn’t.

 

‘That’s why he makes us sit inside every lunch you know. Because you see her normal table from here.’ Yong Ki pointed out the window they were sat at. The class room were they ate lunch was on the second floor of the building, and you could see perfectly on to the school field from the room’s window, and it just so happened Kim Tae Yeon would sit at a table at the front of the field every lunch time with her friends.

From what Shin Hwa could see from a distance, was that one girl she always sat with, and several more that would often sit with them too.

 

‘That’s why we have to sit in here?’ Woon Ha’s mouth dropped open. He looked pretty angry. ‘We’ve sweated in here all summer, just because you want to stalk a girl?’

 

‘Not a girl... just Kim Tae Yeon.’ Shin Hwa said, staring out the window.

 

‘Aigoo.’ Woon Ha said flicking him on the forehead. ‘Man up. Either stop stalking her, or go talk to her.’

 

‘It’s not that simple!’ Shin Hwa said in an annoyed tone. He sighed, putting his head on the table dramatically, narrowly missing his food.

 

‘Excuse me’ A voice said in heavily accented Korean. Shin Hwa and his friends turned to look at the voice, which seemed to have come from the very pretty Korean-American student who had arrived at their school two years ago. Although she spoke good Korean, her American accent put a weird spin on the whole thing which sometimes made her hard to understand. She had shoulder leng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter