The Only Kim Woong

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Shinny, baby, I love you. You’re the only one for me.’ Tae Yeon said. She leaned charismatically across the unicorn she was sitting on. Shin Hwa wasn’t sure why there was a unicorn.

 

‘I love you too, Pumpkin’ Shin Hwa replied, he leaned forwards towards her. Their lips were only inches apart when Shin Hwa went a sharp pain through his chest. He ignored it, and kept leaning towards Tae Yeon, but she started screaming. Shin Hwa looked down to find himself impaled on the unicorn’s horn. He was stabbed right in the chest. Blood oozed everywhere, and a loud voice shouted.

 

‘Shin Hwa!’ Yong Ki’s voice yelled. ‘Dude, school’s over. You slept through half of math class.’ Yong Ki said. Shin Hwa’s eyes wedged open. He was sat in his math classroom. It had all been a dream. Tae Yeon didn’t love him. And there was no unicorn.

 

‘Why did you have to wake me?’ Shin Hwa groaned. He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

 

‘Because I let you sleep for five minutes after the end of school, but then Pany sent me some angry text messages asking where you were. Apparently you were meant to meet her and Tae Yeon?’ Yong Ki said.

 

‘How does Pany have your number?’ Shin Hwa asked. He stretched as he quickly stood up and grabbed his backpack.

 

‘I don’t even know. That girl is just scary.’ Yong Ki shook his head. Shin Hwa nodded.

 

‘I’ll see you later.’ He said, running out of the class room. On fear of his life, he didn’t want to make the girls wait any longer. He ran out to the school gates where the two of them were waiting. Pany was tapping her foot impatiently. She glanced at her wrist, even though she wasn’t wearing a watch. Tae Yeon on the other hand was just glancing around fugitively. The roll of paper she was meant to be hiding had be placed under her school jumper; giving her a weird bulge. In addition to the bulge, the end of the paper was sticking out just under her chin.

 

‘Finally!’ Pany yelled as she spotted him. Tae Yeon rolled her eyes at her best friend.

 

‘Hey, Shinny.’ Tae Yeon ignored her best friend’s anger. She turned to Pany. ‘Calm down, we were only waiting for six minutes.’

 

‘Six minutes of my life I’ll never get back.’ Pany grumbled under her breath.

 

‘Hey, Pumpkin.’ Shin Hwa chuckled, he also ignored Pany. ‘I’m sorry I was late. I fell asleep in class.’ He told Tae Yeon.

 

‘Oh? Do you fall asleep in class a lot?’

 

‘No, it was my first time.’ Shin Hwa laughed. ‘Are we going to walk to your house now?’

Tae Yeon shook her head.

 

‘Nope, my Oppa’s going to come pick us up. He’s got his first car, and he’s super proud of it.’

 

‘Ji Woong?’ Shin Hwa asked. Tae Yeon nodded. He let out a small sigh of relief. It really was just an Oppa. Her blood brother. ‘Wait, but if we’re going to have to wait for him to come anyway, why was Pany so pissed?’ Shin Hwa asked.

 

‘Because what if he had turned up on time? Then you would of made him wait.’ Pany said simply. Shin Hwa rolled his eyes. After Tae Yeon, Pany was truly the most confusing person he knew.

 

Suddenly car car came to a loud halt in front of them. It was a green convertible and the roof was down. Inside the car sat a young man with an oversized pair of sunglasses on his face. He was grinning widely, and waving enthusiastically at the three of them.

‘Do you like my wheels?’ He yelled, standing up on his seat and spreading out his arms. Both Tae Yeon’s and Pany’s mouths were dropped open.

 

‘Oppa! How did you afford this?’ Tae Yeon exclaimed.

 

‘It’s second hand, and I used the money I earned from my part time job. Do you like it?’ He demanded.

 

‘It’s really cool, Oppa!’ Pany yelled. Tae Yeon nodded in agreement.

 

‘It’s awesome!’ Tae Yeon grinned. Ji Woong grinned at the two of them. Then his eyes slowly flickered to Shin Hwa.

 

‘Oh? Are you the fish-killing-stalker? Tae Yeon an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter