Car Time is Still Awkward.

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Shinny,’ Taeyeon whispered, jabbing the side of Shin Hwa’s chest. Her hot breath on his ear sent shivers through him. ‘You should really try and talk to Jun Young, he seems nice.’

 

‘Nice in a the way a serial killer seems nice before they murder you,’ Shin Hwa moodily replied. Tae Yeon shook her head as she kicked off her red canvas shoes to put her feet up on the car seat. She hugged her knees.

 

‘You need to look at this with an open mind, Shinny.’

 

‘Pumpkin you seriously just don’t know.’

 

Taeyeon sighed and looked out the window at the misty rice fields they were driving past. Shin Hwa stared at her. There was a crinkle of deep worry across her forehead.

 

Shin Hwa poked her waist, just as she had done. A small smile crept its way across her face, she turned back to him and softly grabbed his hand, which she placed palm up on her knee. Shin Hwa shot her a curious gaze, but she refused to make eye contact with him.

 

Instead she leaned down and pulled a gel pen out of her backpack. Once the gel pen was out of its lid she placed it to Shin Hwa’s palm and began to idally draw an intricate pattern made out of tiny pumpkins and tiny pineapples. Shin Hwa smiled as the sun broke out from behind the misty sky, illuminating every inch of the gorgeous Kim Tae Yeon. Her black hair almost seemed to have hints of blue in the bright light.

‘How much further is it Hi Song-ah?’ Jun Young asked Shin Hwa’s mother in a tone that could only be described as “vaugely aegyo-ish”.

 

‘We’re about thirty minutes away now,’ she said back in an equally sweet tone. Shin Hwa gritted his teeth. Taeyeon who was a person abnormally good at sensing tension placed her head softly on his shoulder as she continued to draw on his open palm. Shin Hwa melted into his seat. He was in heaven while hell was in the front of the car.

 

‘So Shin Hwa,’ Jun Young turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter