The Deal.

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night after the art class work didn’t get finished; and after dance class Shin Hwa sat at home alone waiting for his mum to come home from her date. He was talking to Woon Ha on the phone.

 

‘Do you think I’m falling out of love with Kim Tae Yeon?’ Shin Hwa asked down the phone. He heard Woon Ha laugh hysterically down the phone.

 

‘In what way could you possibly be going off that girl you’ve been literally crazy about for the past god-knows how many years?’

 

‘I snapped at her today. Maybe I don’t like her any more.’

 

‘Or maybe you’re learning that Miss Kim isn’t just an item of perfection; she’s a human with faults too.’

 

‘Tae Yeon doesn’t have any faults.’ Shin Hwa quickly replied. He could practically hear Woon Ha rolling his eyes over the phone.

 

‘Sure. Kim Tae Yeon is the perfect human.’ Woon Ha said in a sarcastic tone.

 

‘I’m glad you know so.’ Shin Hwa replied. He heard the sound of the front door being unlocked. ‘Okay, my mum’s home now; see you tomorrow.’ He said, hanging up the phone on his friend just as his mum walked in the front door. She was dressed in navy high heels and a pretty matching dress. Her face was filled with a smile that went from ear to ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter