Pany's Permission.

My Dork, Kim Tae Yeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Shin Hwa’s mother picked up Tae Yeon on the way to school, she asked Tae Yeon’s mother if Tae Yeon was allowed to come to the beach with them that weekend. Luckily she said yes, making both Shin Hwa and Tae Yeon very happy.

However, there was one person whose permission they did not have.

And that person was Pany.

 

‘Are you kidding me? First you lie about going on a date, and now you’re running away to the sea side together? Are you going out or not? Make your minds up!’ She snapped as they sat in front of her at the lunch table like scolded children.

Shin Hwa’s friends Woon Ha and Yong Ki had been sitting with them. But they had intelligently run away as soon as Pany had started on her angry rant; and that had been over ten minutes ago. Tae Yeon and Shin Hwa had long since stopped listening, and had spent the last seven minutes eating brownies that Ha Yeon had made for Shin Hwa.

 

‘She’s going to turn blue in a minute if she doesn’t take a breath.’ Shin Hwa murmured to Tae Yeon. She let out a quiet laugh.

 

‘I think Pany develops gills or something when she rants.’ Tae Yeon whispered back. She scooped up a corner of a brownie with her spoon, and held it up to Shin Hwa’s mouth. He blushed softly as he ate off her spoon.

 

‘So what do you have to say for yourself?’ Pany shouted. It seemed she was done with her rant.

 

‘We’re reflecting on our bad behaviour right now.’ Shin Hwa said, biting his lip to stop himself laughing.

 

‘Yes, we’re truly reflecting.’ Tae Yeon said in an sincere tone; although she too seemed to be trying to stop herself from laughing.

 

‘What are they reflecting on?’ A voice asked from behind the reflecting pair. Shin Hwa glanced over his shoulder to find a group of four girls standing behind them. All four of them where very pretty.

The girl who was talking had dark blonde hair. She wore tracksuit bottoms under her school skirt, and her shirt had the collar popped up.

 

‘The fact they can’t make up their mind whether they’re dating or not.’ Pany crossed her arms angrily.

 

‘Tae Yeon has a boyfriend?’ Another girl asked. She had long black hair, and dangly earrings.

 

‘No, Sunny, I don’t. But this is my friend Shin Hwa. Shin Hwa meet Hyo Yeon’ Tae Yeon pointed to the first girl who had talked ‘Sunny’ she pointed to the second girl who had tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter