So That's Why

The New Girl

Eunji's POV 

I wake up from my nap and somehow I felt like that was all a dream but the girl leaning on my chest right now reassures me that it wasn't. 

When did Son Naeun become so touchy and warm? Jealousy really brings out the real in people. 

I slowly get out of the bed and check my phone. It's 2pm. Hmm... Got a text.

-

From Minah: 

Eunji-ah, how'd it go with Naeun? Are you guys dating yet? 

-

What...?

-

To Minah:

What are you saying? 

-

From: Minah 

Dont tell me after all that , our plan still didn't get her jealous enough to confess.

-

What is this girl talking about it? You'd think after knowing each other for so long that I could understand her.

-

To: Minah

What plan...?

-

From Minah: 

Oh, totally forgot to tell ya. I was trying to get Naeun jealous the whole day, did we succeed?

-

Oh.. So that's why she was so touchy...

-

To: Minah

You succeeded.. But why were you trying to do that?

-

Suddenly I hear my ringtone, and according to caller ID, it's... "Donsaeng!" Minah's voice greets on the other line. 

"Ooh, you know why I did it. You totally like her and you are a chicken. The easiest way outta these situations is to get the other party to like you back and let them confess and that's exactly what we are doing. 

How does she even know this? "Did Bomi tell you?" I ask her ready to plot my revenge on Yoon. 

"No, it's totally obvious. The way you were eying her when she came out of your room with those shorts. Couldn't blame you, her was totally hot."

Now my cheeks were hot, it was that obvious? I really need to start paying more attention to myself. "Yah! Don't talk about her that way, it's disrespectful." I yell into the mic of the phone and she bursts out laughing. 

"Yeah, but it wasn't disrespectful when you were thinking it in that dirty mind of yours, was it? I'm kidding Eunji-ah, she's your girl."

Aiii, this snake. I decide to change the topic from me to her. "So why did you ask Naeun about her dating someone...?"

"I asked her if you and her were dating just to see her response and looks like jealousy got the best of her and she lied about it." Whaaat? Son Naeun said that we were dating? Was she really that jealous? Does she maybe have feelings for me? Don't get your hopes up Jung... 

"O-oh. That's why..." I say embarassed. "Mmhm.. Well I gotta run, got a Inkigayo perf to attend. Talk to you soon." 

"Mmm, fighting! Bye!" I respond, she says bye back and hangs up. 

"Eunji-unnie? Who are you talking to?" A very cute, bed-headed Naeun asks coming out from our room down the hall. I smirk thinking about how she's gonna react to my response to her question. 

"No one, just Minah-unnie~" 

 

Bomi's POV

One Week Later-

The school year started and 2eun have all their classes together, those fortunate s. I have 2 out of 4 classes with the two, in the other two I got no friends at all.

What's wrong with me? Usually I can make many friends within days but not here, everyone is so boring and they all love this place. I mean Naeun loves this place but she's somehow fun, these people only care about business and companies and all the stuff that I hate. 

All the stuff we learn here is so boring, a lot of it is either common sense or math. I just go to dream land in class and the profs don't even care at all.

Eunji and I decided that every Friday after school we would go to the dance room to practice. So far I only planned about one third of the choreography buy Minah really gave me some great tips last time. 

Currently,it's 10am and I am in math class as bored as ever. This is one of those unfortunate classes that I do not have with my friends. I literally learned the stuff they are teaching years ago. Having parents like mine that force you to do everything you don't want to do make me know a lot more than most people at this age. 

I stick my headphones in my ears and start listening to some music and slowly fall asleep. Next thing I know someone is nudging me like crazy. I take out my head phones and look up.

"Yoon Bomi! Wake up!" Gaah, I'm tired. "What is it Eunji?"  I asked annoyed.

"You've been here for like a million years sleeping." Naeun said and I look around, the room's empty. I felt like I just fell asleep. 

I streched and yawned, "Let's go eat lunch now!" I yell out loud and they start to laugh. 

"Lunch? It's 4 o'clock!" They continue to laugh at me. Woah, I missed the entire school day. "I was out for that long?" I scratch my head. "Out cold."

We exit the lecture room and headed toward the dorms.

 

TBC

This chapter is a little bit shorter than usual, just a smidge.

You guys really liked that last chap lol, that 2eun fluff really got you guys going. 

I am done with exams! Yay!!! From now on, Bomi is gonna take the lime light and 2eun will take it slow :) Chorong is on her way, currently she is half way across the Pacific and will be arriving in 2-3 chapters. Hehehe, I'm tired and feel like passing out, just like Bomi up there. Ima go take a nap :\ byeee byeee!