The End to One Plan, the Beginnings of Another

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

My lip seriously hurts like . That tore it open with her teeth, plus she taste like alcohol and gross.

I my lips and taste the metallic flavour of blood and it's not good.  

"You're lip is fine..." Chorong mutters while icing my swollen wound, constantly blowing cold air on it. 

"It hurts more than it looks." I pout more than I already was. 

Naeun walks away grabbing Eunji by the ear and Chorong aids me for a while. 

"I think you're okay now." She takes away the ice and puckers her lips to blow on it. 

She's so close I could just kiss her. Bomi, you had one drink and you already want to kiss your roomate? Snap out of it. 

My lip is naturally jutting out and it looks like I'm constantly pouting. After Chorong decides time is the only medicine for my lip she pulls her face away from mine. 

She looks me in the eyes and it's weird because it took me a cup of beer and party lights to realize how pretty her eyes are. Brown, round, giant, beautiful. 

"Can you kiss it?" I ask teasing her. I close my eyes and lean close to her not really expecting anything as she's usually as cold as ice. I was about to lean back and open my eyes again when I feel lips on mine. 

I open my eyes just to make sure and it's her, Park Chorong. "Thanks." I kiss her blushing cheek. She puts her hands on my shoulders pushing me away.

"You taste like Nana." I smirk through my broken-open lip. I taste like Nana but she tastes delicious. "Is that what stopped you from making out with me?" I tease. 

It was just a peck, but really I made my heart beat? I shake my head and decide to let it go.

 

Chorong's POV

It's the next morning and all I can think about is last night. Just a peck, and I wanted to to so much further. I keep looking at her, sleeping peacfully and can't bring myself to look away. 

Yoon Bomi is so adorable when she's sleeping. Unlike her woken-up rowdy aura she looks serene. 

I get dressed in some sweats and throw on a hat, forgetting the makeup for this weekend. I make my way down to my locker to retrieve some homework that I didn't get on Friday. 

13-28-38. I enter my locker combination quickly without thinking about it and swing open my locker. A pink envelopes flutters to the ground and it lands face side up. 

I can see my name in cursive on it, same as the last one. I grab my textbook and notebook, then pick up the envelope heading for the library where I'm tutoring an underclassmen. 

I reach the library at 11:17, waiting for my 11:30 appointment with my 'student'. I open the envelope in the meantime. 

 

From: ...

Dear Park Chorong, 

You are one of the prettiest people at Acube, you should expect people to like you. Someone like me who has never believed in love has fallen in love with you at first sight. 

I'm sorry but I can't accept the fact that you have rejected me because you like somebody else.  I must meet this person in order to let you go. I need to know that it's worth letting you go for. 

Text me: xxx-xxxx

 

I fold the letter back up. This person is so infactuated, they don't know me. The only person that is close enough to me at this school to actually love me is Yoon Bomi and we all know it's not her who is sending me these letters. 

I enter the number into my phone and send them a text. 

 

Hi, this is Park Chorong. I don't mean to be rude but please, just accept it and leave me alone. Thanks.

 

It seems a bit too straight forward and harsh but I think it's the right things to do. Versus leading them on or being dishonest, or unassertive and end up with an even bigger issue. 

A minute later I get a reply. 

 

If you don't show me who I am giving you up for, I will not let you go. I will text you everyday until you accept my love for you, unless you show me who this person you are so in love with is. 

 

Is this person nuts? Why do I have to prove anything to them. I stop answering and put my phone back into my pocket. The underclassmen arrives and I start tutoring her, ignoring the constant vibrations in my pocket which I eventually turn off. 

 

Eunji's POV 

I woke up with a slight headache and sore chest and shoulders. It's really not the best feeling to have. I knew that headaches were common after a night of alcohol but bruises on the chest were something new...

I took a nice hot shower and found some hickeys on my neck as well. People are gonna think I got beatup or something. 

I go out of the room and Naeun is not on her bed. Which is weird, because if she wakes up before me, she usually tries to wake me up too.

I look throughout the dorm and she isn't here, where would she go without telling me? Doesn't she know I'm worried for her?

I sigh and land myself on the couch and think about last night. It was kind of a blur. I remember going, kissing one girl, and after that I don't remember. 

It's not like I drank that much, but then again I at drinking. I decide to text Naeun. "Where are you babe?" I send her, even though we're not dating (yet), we kind of act like we are which makes me want to confess to her.

Maybe if I do, it'll be just like what we are now except I get to kiss her and hug her and have her. But what if this is nothing to her? This whole relationship that we have, does she even think of me as one of her bestfriends like I do her? I don't know. 

I wait for a long while and I don't get a reply, I assume she didn't check her phone. So I text again. "Naeunnie, give me your location." I press send and wait for another while and nope, she doesn't reply. 

I shake my head and let out a sigh, maybe she's at Chomi's dorm. I knock on the door and Bomi answers. 

"Woah! What the hell happened to your lip? Is Chorong that rough?" I joke with her. She rolls her eyes, "Nana kissed me." I laughed at her effortless pout. 

"That totally explains it." I raise my eyebrows and go into the dorm. "Is Naeunnie here?" I ask.

"No, you lost her again?" I frown and make my way to the fridge for some food. 

"She left without saying anything and won't answer my texts. Again." I say thinking about that time with her brother. 

"Here I'll call her." Bomi picks up her phone and presses the fourth call in the recents. And she answers her phone call. "Hello? Where are you? Eunji wants to talk to you." 

I walk over to her quickly, anxious to talk to Naeun. "Oh okay. Bye." My eyes widen and I tackle her. 

"WHY DID YOU HANG UP?" I yell at her. "Gosh, calm your . She's on a date so leave her be." What? My Naeun is on a date? 

"CALM MY ? WHEN SON NAEUN IS ON A DATE? In your freaking dreams man." I start pacing, getting more and more stressed out. 

"Why are you this stupid?" Bomi asks me out of the blue. I look at her. "What do you mean?" She usually calls me a babo all the time but this time she meant it.

"Why do you have no idea what her feelings are even though you're the one closest to her?" I think about what she said and I don't know. Is Naeun hiding something that I should know about?

"You really don't know how many girls you've kissed yesterday? She's so jealous and you have no idea." My eyes widen. 

"Jealous?" I ask questioning her theory. "Jealous. That's why she's apparently 'on a date' Eunji." I shake my head. "No, no. Why would she be jealous? Of what?" 

Bomi rolls her eyes. "She likes you, you idiot." Son Naeun? Likes me? There is no way. "Did she tell you personally?" Bomi thinks about it. "Never directly but when I accused her she never denied it." 

"That doesn't mean she likes me." I give myself the benefit of the doubt for obvious reasons. "I'm telling you this not as a friend, a sister, a . I'm telling you this as a person who is not as oblivious as you. Go find her, tell her you like her, and let her kiss you because she will." Bomi says, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

That's a stupid plan. Son Naeun doesn't like me. I will get rejected and I will make a fool of myself. "I fear rejection." I tell her straightforwardly. 

"No. Love knows no fear." She says with beaming authority. "Bu-" She pushes us out the door. "We are going right now and I don't care, there's no more buts. This is helping you." 

"How are we supposed to know where she is?" I ask trying to put off her plan. "Chorong is tutoring that underclassmen, there's no way Naeun would not tell Chorong where she is. They tell eachother everything."

How did I not know that Chorong and Naeun did that? I love Naeun but I pay no attention to her. Another reason why we absolutely should not date, I would be a horrible girlfriend. 

We make our way to the study hall where there's empty open classrooms all the time for studying and whatnot. 

"Hey tasty lips." Bomi tackles the sitting Chorong from behind. Chorong pushes Bomi off roughly. "Is that what you'll call me now?" Bomi nods like a dork, "Gotta problem?" 

Chorong looks down at her knees blushing and giggling. "What went on with you guys? Y'all are all flirty and awkward. It's kind of cute!" I laugh at both of their reactions. Just blushing and trying not to smile too hard. 

As the biggest Chomi fan in this world, I find this utterly adorable. "You guys seem like your married." I picture them actually married and how hilarious it would be. All about stupid arguments and make up fests they would have together. 

They look at eachother with a disgusted face. "Married? To Bomi. You gotta be out of your mind, Eun." Chorong chuckles. "Well, it's possible. Don't act like it isn't." 

Chorong brushes off the idea and so does Bomi. "Never." Bomi says seriously, I don't know if she meant that or not but it seems to have upsetten Chorong as she is now angry or sad? One of them as her face shows. 

"Anyways, can you call Naeun so we can locate her?" Bomi asks Chorong and sits beside her, putting an arm around her. 

"Get off me." She says coldly and immediately Bomi backs off, noticing her angry nature, not wanting to upset her further. 

I walk over to the two, now a cold atmosphere has formed around them. "Can you call Naeun for me, please? She left and she's not answering my calls." 

"Eunji, are you aware how many girls you've kissed yesterday?" Bomi already brought this up before but Chorong seems like she's gonna go on a lecture. 

"How many...?" I ask nervously. "MORE THAN 10!" She yells at me. So is Naeun really jealous because of that. Bomi did say that Chorong and Naeun tell eachother everything. 

"She's hated you for that, you know? She went back to the dorm crying." Is she really telling me what I think she is?

"Son Naeun likes you, idiot." Chorong says with an infuriated sigh. 

It's something I never thought would happen. This girl that I met, because of what I believe to be fate, she is beautiful. She's a goddess, nothing like I've ever seen before. She was cold at first but we got closer, and I've grown to love her. I've noticed she's actually one of the nicest people I ever met, she cares for me so much even though she has a hard time showing it. And now she likes me and I could've never guessed it. The most perfect girl in this world, the only one that I can actually fall in love with likes me, Jung Eunji. 

"That's what I said Rongie! That's why we need you to locate her, so we can get Jung to tell her that she likes her and they can make out and have a happily ever after." Bomi says smiling brightly to Chorong to which Chorong glares at her and looks away like she doesn't care, 

"She's apparently on a date..." I say sadly. "Lies..." Chorong mumbles. She picks up her phone and speed dials Naeun. "Naeun, where are you right now? Mmm, okay. Let's hang out. Okay 30 minutes, gotcha. See you there. Bye." Chorong hangs up the phone.

"Where is she?" I say a little too excited. "Shh, no shouting. You're scaring Suzy." She says referring to the underclassman she was tutoring at the moment. I take a look at the shy small girl sitting opposite of Chorong and bow apologetically. 

"I don't actually know her current location but liar is not on a date. Anyways, you are meeting her at the campus cafe in 30 minutes. And change into something nice, no sweatpants and t-shirt." I nod. "Is this really gonna go on?" I ask. 

"You are to tell her how you feel, go with the flow Jung." I start to breathe heavier, "I can't do it. What if she doesn't accept it." Chorong rolls her eyes. "Why wouldnt she? She likes you Eunji." 

I shrug, "What if in the heat of the moment she just decides that she doesn't?" I try to make up every excuse just to not confess to her, I'm way too scared to. 

Chorong sighs out loudly. "Let's go." She pushes me out the study room door. "Wednesday at 5pm, Suzy." Suzy nods to her and she pushes me further while Bomi follows. 

"Where are we going?" I ask stupidly. "I'm gonna help you get on something nice really quickly, then you are going to the cafe."

Why are they so persistant in getting me and Naeun together anyway? They really float the 2eun ship. 

After fifteen minutes of putting together an decent outfit out of my non-decent clothes, we are finally ready to go. 

"It's better to be a bit late. Because if you're early and she sees you there first, she might leave or be hesitant to go in." Bomi suggests and we agree. 

Another 15 minutes go by and we decide to get going. On the way we see some flowers and Bomi suggest I get a bouquet of roses for Naeun. It was $70 but well worth it for Naeun. 

We reach the destination and I see Naeun through the glass window waiting quietly, reading a book. 

"Just let it go Eunji, don't be too tense." Chorong brushes off my shoulders and gives me a pep talk then pushes me in all at once. 

I trip but catch myself. Due to the noise of me bumping into the table Naeun looks up and immediately frowns. She gathers her things and gets up from the table. 

I rush up to her, "Naeun, Naeun! Don't go please." She tries to push past me but I hold on to her tight. "Stop, please. I want to talk to you."

She shakes her head violently hard and tries to escape from my grasp once agian."Baby, please?" I try to use my aegyo but it obviously doesn't work, it never does. 

However I see her face soften a bit, "Naeun." I just say her name, like she does to me. And when she does it, it makes my mind go blank, like she's the only one that matters. I hope to have the same affect on her and it seems that it kind of worked. 

"Eunji." She says in a low voice and stares at me with a hurt expression for 10, 20 seconds. 

After a while she suddenly hugs me, her grip on my body gets tighter and tighter. "I hate you, baby." Although she says she hates me, I know she probably doesn't mean it. It still hurts when she does say it but she called me baby, which means that I still have her soft spot. 

Baby is what she started calling me when she stopped being cold toward me. And that's why I love when she calls me that. 

 

TBC

Okay, don't kill me. I know I ended at a bad point there. 2eun is really coming along, eh? But there's drama on the way, sorry readers. 

So, who else finds it cute that Eunji is the biggest Chomi shipper and Chomi are the biggest 2eun shipper? ^^

My exams are on Wednesday and Thursday (that's right, only two exams this semester ;3) so wish me luck! 

And you guys weren't too keen on killing so how about a more happy question? 

2eun vs. Chomi   - YOU HAVE TO CHOSE ONE :D

I'll see you guys later, bye~