Couple

The New Girl

Chorong POV

Naeun and Eunji have been dating for a week now and they are THE CUTEST COUPLE in the world! Every time I see them, they're holding hands and hugging and touching noses and it's just adorable. 

I squeal like a dophin everytime I see it but they always tell me to shut up. I can't even help it, they are perfect together. 

"Tasty Lips!" Bomi greets as she plops herself onto the couch beside me, throwing her legs on my lap. "It's been a week, you don't even remember what my lips taste like." I roll my eyes and disregard her 'compliment'. 

"Wanna give me a reminder?" She smirks at me and I raise my eyebrows at her. "Get over yourself, hon." I say in the most sophisticated voice I can and wink at her. 

"Hmm.." She hums in response and picks up a magazine from the table, looking into it. I feel her legs which are still on my lap, they are rough. "When was the last time you shaved?"

She shrugs, "September or something." That was like 6 months ago. "Lazy bum." I pull out one of her leg hairs with a pinch of my fingers to which she winces to. "I'm not lazy. It's just.. Why should I shave when no one is gonna feel my legs anyways?" Typical Bomi, making stupid excuses for her laziness. 

"Well, I'm feeling them right now and I'm telling you to shave them tonight." She puts the magazine down. "And what makes you the boss of me?" 

I think about it for a sec, she does have the right to disobey me or anybody who aren't her parents. But... "I make me the boss of you." 

I take a look at her and she shrugs giving up the authority to me anyways and I smile at her passover self. 

Suddenly we here Bomi's ringtone and her phone is vibrating on the table. She takes a look at the caller ID, "Eunji." She states and answers the phone. 

"What can I do for you Jung?" We hear Eunji and Naeun giggling together in the background which Bomi and I both smile to. "So tonight..." Naeun says and starts laughing with Eunji again. 

We wait for a while and they regain their composure once again. "Tonight.." Eunji says and they burst out laughing and heavy breathing. Bomi lets out a grunt. "You guys are really freaking adorable but get on with it. Unnie and I got to do." I flick her head for unneccessary use of swear words. 

"Okay, okay. Tonight is Eunji and I's first weekiversary so we wanted to go on a double date with you guys!" Naeun says excited. "Congratulations on your weekiversar-thing but Chorong and I, yeah, we aren't really a couple so enjoy your beautiful SINGLE date." Bomi says about to hang up. 

I grab the phone from her to make sure she doesn't hang up because I actually, kind of, really want to go one this date. "Come on! Come with us, it's on Eunji so you can order whatever you want!" Naeun states and we hear a whining Eunji in the background and Naeun telling her to shut up. 

"Okay I'm in if that's the case!" Bomi says happily at the thought of food. Sometimes I wonder if food means more to this girl than anything. "Okay, meet us at the lobby at 5pm, we're gonna go to the arcade first and play some games!" Naeun says. "And don't dress like slobs 'cause the place we're going is like..  kind of expensive." Eunji says, ending it sadly.

"See you later alligator!" Bomi and I simultaneously say into the mic of the phone. "See you guys already sound like a couple!" Eunji says and hangs up quickly before I could yell at her. 

"I'm hungry!" Bomi yells loudly as she gets up to get some food from the kitchen. I check my phone and I have a text from anon. I've been getting these texts for the whole week. Some "I Love You"s; Some "Who is the person you love?"s; and a whole bunch of "Answer me Park Chorong"s.

I haven't responded to any of them but I wonder if that's the right way to get them to leave me alone. There are two possible strategies; Ignorance or confrontation. Both a which take a whole lot of effort and patience. 

-

From: xxx-xxx

Park Chorong, answer me! Tell me who you love and I'll leave you alone!

For the first time since a week ago, I send them a text. 

To: xxx-xxx

How do you expect me to tell you when I don't even know who you are?

-

From: xxx-xxx

I'll meet you somewhere. Bring that person and I'll go up to you.

How do I tell Bomi that I need her to be my 'lover'? Or should I ask someone else to play the part? But who would do it for me?

Bomi comes back with a sandwich. "Okay so, who is this person that keeps texting you every 60 seconds for the past week?" She asks while the peanut butter off her fingers.

I sigh. "It's the person go gave me that love letter." She suddenly has this unreadable expression. "So you're gonna meetup with them or something?"

 

Bomi's POV 

I look away from her. "Well, yes but you see. It's not what you think. I told them that I liked someone already." I think back to when I read her reply to this person without her permission. 

"Who is it?" I ask flattly and look back at her. She looked panic for a second. "Well, you see.  I made that up. I don't like anybody!" 

After she says that I sort of deflate and zone out. Is it weird that I want her to like somebody? And by somebody I mean, me? I don't really think I like her in that way but I don't know.. I want her to like me in that way. 

"Bomi, I need you're help. I need you to act like we are dating so that person will leave me alone." She says to me and my eyes light up. "So from today, I'm your girlfriend?" I ask chuckling and she gives me a knock on the head. 

"Stop being so excited. It's just me, not Girl's Day Minah." She says. "How did you know that I liked her?" I ask and she shrugs. "Eunji told me about that time before I came where Minah was visiting her because they were family friends or something, and you were fangirling over her." 

"Well. You're better than Minah times a billion." I squish her squishy cheeks and she pulls her head back, pushing me away. "Stop lying now." She picks up her phone to reply to her secret admirer. 

"So tonight. They are meeting us when we are going on that double date. Don't forget to hold my hand, kiss me, all that dating stuff." 

"You mean I get permission to kiss you" I ask smirking and she pinches me on my thigh. "Yah! It's only in front of that person. Otherwise, you can't lay a finger on me or I'll call the police!" She says coldly and I nod. 

She pats me on the head. "Thanks for doing this, Bbom. I owe you one." She leans over to me, kissing me on the cheek and then runs away. 

 

Naeun's POV

"I don't look good in this.." I mumble to myself getting ready for the date. I pat out the wrinkles in the minidress and no matter what I do it still looks bad. 

"You look fine." Eunji says to me, browsing her phone. "You didn't even look at me." I frown and look at her through the mirror. "Actually I've been looking at you this whole time." She shows me a picture on her phone that she took twenty minutes ago, when I started trying to fit myself in this dress. 

"Why would you look at the picture when you can just look at me?" I say grabbing her phone and deleting the picture. She grabs her phone back and snaps another picture of me. "You keep moving pulling at it so a still frame is better." She sets the picture as her wallpaper.

I sit down beside her on the bed and put in head on her shoulder. "I really look fine?" I ask and she smiles at me. "Beautiful."  

I hug her and smile into her chest. "Hey, ert. Get outta there." She says to me and I push her away. "Shut up, you're the ert."

"Maybe I am the ert." She climbs on top of me and pins me down, sitting on my hip. She traps my arms at my sides. An evil laugh emits from as I try to escape her grasp. 

"You'll never escape." I look at her above me. "Wanna bet?" I giggle and attempt to squirm my way out again, she holds me harder. "I meant you'll never esacpe my love for you." She angles down to kiss me and to give her a peck. 

"Cheesy!" I say and finally slip threw an opening in her trap. 

"Hey! Get back here!" She gets off the bed and chases me. 

 

TBC

Okay, little update for you readers. Aren't 2eun just a little bundle of ADORABLENESS?

IRL, Eunji takes care of Naeun so well. She's like a mother, the only one that really understands that under that strong front, there's a confused girl. She comprehends her feelings and caters to her. 

Hey! We're quater way to 100 chapters! Of course I'm not gonna go that far with this fic (unless you guys really want me to). I will probably go up to about 40 then end it.

Let me know what you think I should write until. Should I end it or carry it on into their future lives? Just comment below.

Might be a little early to talk about ending the story (though we're 5 months in) but you can let me know at anytime :)

I've also started a new fanfic, privately, and I am hesitant to post it. It's a Chomi fic and it has a more mature setting. Mainly about how Bomi works at a bar to support herself and she meets Chorong along the way, they become friends and yeah.. Let me know if you'd like to read it?

I'll see you guys later, bye! ^^