Epilogue

The New Girl

Bomi and Eunji stayed at Acube for the next two years, until they graduated as four. "Hey." Chorong nudged Bomi, who was crying as she was packing up her bags, geting ready to leave Acube. Chorong laughed at the younger girl, who didn't usually cry like this. "Hey." She said again, bursting out into laughter as Bomi sobbed harder. 

"Yah! S-Stop laughing at me.." Bomi pouted, she plopped herself on the bed, face down. "But you're so cute!" Chorong ran over to Bomi and sat on her back. "Sorry, what's wrong, babe?" Chorong patted Bomi's head. "I don't wanna leave!" Bomi's scream was muffled in the pillow, but Chorong heard it clearly anyways, she chuckled. "Three years ago, you freaking hated this place." Chorong got off Bomi after Bomi tried to shake her off, she now sat beside the younger. 

"But now.. It's like home. We lived here, we studied here, we fell in love here." Bomi frowned, she took a look around the bedroom, remembering all the great moments she had there. "This is were I found my best friends." The tears dripped from her eyes slowly leaving streams down her cheeks. "Eunji, Naeun and I aren't going anywhere. You'll still have us where ever you may go." Chorong wiped Bomi's tears from her face, like she always did. 

"I know.. It's just hard I guess.." Bomi weeped, and Chorong had no choice but to finish packing Bomi's stuff up for her, Bomi was taking way too long. "For a person that always rushed others, you sure are freaking slow." Chorong rolled her eyes playfully at Bomi who was walking around the room taking pictures of the walls. "I don't think you need pictures to remember what this room looks like, you've seen that wall over a million times." Chorong went up to Bomi and hugged her from behind. 

"Just in case, you know?" Chorong found it amazing how much her girlfriend had grown to love Acube. They were all packed up eventually, and tears were falling from all four of them (slightly less from Eunji). It hurt leaving the place, it had become their home, where they spent all their time together. 

"This is it." Naeun whisper quietly to Eunji who blinked away her only tear, she let out a long sigh. "I'll never forget this place, I'll never forget the friends I made, and I definitely won't forget you." Eunji kissed Naeun's cheek, Naeun blushed her usual cherry blush. "Come and visit Seoul, won't you?" Naeun asked Eunji as she swept the bangs out of the older's eyes. Naeun was going to return to her home, just South of Acube and Eunji and Bomi they were both going to Incheon where Eunji's sister's Enterntainment company was located. The two locations weren't that far apart but Eunji and Bomi were super busy. 

"I'll try to escape my sister, she's got us training hard. I'd do anything to get back to you." Naeun sniffed her nose. "You say it like I'm already gone." Eunji sighed, it was hard knowing that your girlfriend of two years was going to be on the other side of the country, not being able to trust your own relationship's strength was shameful. "We can get through anything, Baby." Eunji eye-smiled the same eye smile that Naeun fell in love with just a couple years ago. 

Eunji looked over at Bomi and chuckled. "You look stupid when you cry, Yoon." Bomi shoved Eunji, she was caught by Naeun but couldn't avoid Bomi's playful glare. "I still look smarter than you, Jung." Eunji rolled her eyes at the older girl. They suddenly all notice how hard Chorong was sobbing, she burried her head into her hands and breathed heavily. Bomi qucikly ran to her girlfriend and engulfed her in a warm hug. For a girl who laughed at Bomi crying, she was doing it a more than decent amount.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Bomi whispered softly into Chorong's ear, Chorong dug her head further into Bomi's chest. "I won't see you.." Chorong's answer was tangled with panting and sobbing. "With the technology now, you can see me everyday." Bomi got Chorong to look at her in the eyes. "I mean that I won't get to hug you or kiss you or sleep with you when there's a thunder storm. I can't take care of you, I can't protect you like I did before." She cried in Bomi's arms. "Don't worry about me, Chorong. Just thinking of you is enough to calm me when I'm scared, all I need is for you to always love me. That's not hard, right?" Chorong nodded slowly. 

"Can you say the same back to me?" Chorong knew Bomi didn't like it when she doubted their relationship in anyway. "I just want to hear it, Bbom. For security." Bomi oblidged to her girlfriend, knowing it would make her feel better. "I will never, with a capital N, love anyone the way I love you. Nothing can make me love anybody as much as this, you're the most special to me. Without you, I think I would die. You never have to worry about me not loving you, because it's incredibly impossible. Park Chorong, trust this love, trust it like I do and your worries will go away."

Bomi always knew how to make Chorong feel better, her tears dried up and she tried to keep them from starting again. Of course, it would hurt her too, not being able to see Chorong; but it was inevitable so she tried her best to accept it. They eventually departed from each other, Chorong was driven by her father, Naeun took a long subway ride, Eunji and Bomi took a taxi. "Don't be too sad." Eunji patted Bomi's back, they were half way to Incheon. "Don't worry about me, Eun. You're equally as broken as I am." 

"Naeun is a half an hour drive away but Chorong is further. Jessica would never allow you to go that far while training. I think you would feel worse than I do.." What Eunji said didn't exactly help Bomi, who was still crying her eyes out. Bomi took out her phone and called Chorong, not being able to stand the hour that they were apart. Chorong picked up after a couple rings. "Yes, Bbom?" Chorong giggled a bit, hearing the sniffling on the other side of the phone. "Are you still crying?" Bomi's pout was so big, Chorong practically heard it. 

"I love you." Chorong said it back and said goodbye to Bomi, she explained that she was tired and that they could talk later. "What's wrong? Rong doesn't want to talk to her overly-clingy girlfriend?" Eunji joked, she felt bad for her bestfriend, Bomi's frown was painted onto her face at this point. "She's sleepy." Bomi answered simply and closed her eyes. "Maybe if I sleep too, our dreams will connect." Bomi said seriously, Eunji shook her head at the girl and took out her phone to text Naeun, she would never fully understand Yoon Bomi. 

 

-----

 

Four Years Later...

 

"I'd like to thank our parents, our fans, Jessica Unnie, Chorong, and Naeunnie!" Eunji beamed, she spoke into the mic at the MAMA awards. Apink, the group consisting of Eunji and Bomi, had finally won Artist of the Year after three years of hard work. "It's hard to think about it, years ago I was sitting at home, about to give up on my dream because I thought it was so unrealistic; and now I'm here, holding this award, crying these tears, thanking everyone who's helped me on my journey. I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you." Bomi added on, she didn't forget to look straight into the camera and mouth a silent 'I love you, Park Chorong', the fans gave up on deciphering what she said, but Chorong who was sitting, watching at home caught it. 

The two went back to the hotel and immediately jumped onto eachother, screaming and shouting. "Yah! Jung, we did it! We finally did it." Bomi cried, both of them were totally astonished by their accomplishment. At this point, the girls only saw their girlfriends at most, once or twice a month. They thought that the training days would be hard, until they got a taste of being a rookie, then being the stars. When they were training they got to see their girlfriend's even twice a week, and even if they couldn't meet up in person, they could video chat for hours at a time. 

Now, Bomi and Eunji were so popular that they couldn't even have a regular phone call for more than 2 minutes. Every second that they had not working, had to be for sleep, or else they would be in a permanent coma after a week. Eunji was busy with OSTs, Dramas, collaborations and Bomi was busy with Dancing with the Stars, Dream Team, and tons of variety shows (she got so many offers, she turned most of them down). Both of their hearts hurt so, so much but there was no use in complaining, was there?

"When was the last time you talked to Chorong?" Eunji asked, her eyes closed from all the fatigue, she was sleeping on her bed in the hotel. Bomi let out a huge sigh, she tried to not let the pain get to her tear ducts. "I don't even know, it feels like forever." Eunji felt bad for asking such a question, but the question was returned by Bomi. Eunji frowned. "I talked to her for like three minutes during the car ride to the Trot Lovers filming, she seemed disconnected." Eunji smiled bitterly, she never like showing her pain. 

"I'm gonna call Rongie right now, I can't take it." Bomi was super tired, and ready to fall asleep any minute. Despite her next schedule being in just five hours (5 o'clock in the morning), she couldn't stand another minute not hearing Chorong's voice. She thought probably Chorong wasn't asleep yet, since she was watching MAMA to catch Bomi's face anywhere she could. 

The phone rings were painfully slow for Bomi, she waited and waited. "Hello?" Bomi's heart overflowed with happiness and a sense of relief as she heard Chorong's soft, gentle voice. "Rong-ah, how are you?" Chorong screamed loudly, it was her dolphin scream that Bomi had grown to love so, so much. "Bbom-ah! I miss you sweetie, I'm so proud of you!" Chorong was excited and hyper, despite it being 12am and her having to go to work at 6am everyday. She now worked at the Yoon Car Manufacturing company, the was under the wing of Mr. Yoon, not quite the president yet. 

"Thanks Rong-unnie~" Bomi said sweetly, it's been a whlte since she called Chorong 'unnie'. She continued. "I'm really glad I won, I had so many people to thank.. But at the same time, I just want to go back home for a while and see my family, my friends, and especially you, unnie." Bomi teared up slightly at her last words, she loved being what she dreamed to be but the time that she didn't get to see her loved ones was overwhelming. 

"Bomi, don't lose focus because you miss us. We want to see you shine and smile, don't cry, babe." Chorong comforted Bomi through the phone, she heard the younger sniffle and weap quietly. "Chorong, it's not in my control whether I lose concentration, not seeing you is driving me crazy. I used to freaking see you everyday then suddenly this happens and I'm here only seeing you like once a month. I just can't take it anymore." Eunji looked at Bomi, she was concerned because recently, Bomi didn't seem to smile so much and she knew why. 

So Eunji texted Naeun who now worked at her parents' banking company, like she always dreamed of doing. She graduated a business university, top of the class, just like the Son Naeun that Eunji always knew. "Naeun-ah, can you and Chorong come out to Incheon tomorrow? Go into the ent and organize a surprise for Bomi when she comes back the day after tomorrow?" The text read, 'the ent' was what they called the Enterntainment building that Bomi and Eunji spent countless months training in. Naeun was recognized by the security and was always let in without question. 

Within minutes, Eunji got a reply from Naeun and she was surprised. She didn't expect her Naeunnie, the girl that woke up at 5:30 everyday to work, was still up at this hour. The truth was Naeun never had a good sleep in months, with Eunji gone, she couldn't. At Acube, she was so used to" staring at Eunji until she finally did fall asleep, now she was deprived of that. Staring at a picture was just not the same. 

"Sure, I'll get into contact with her ASAP :)" Naeun sent back, she threw a smiley face in there to make it seem like she was fine. "Thanks, baby. Bomi really needs a picker-upper. Why are you up so late?" Eunji rpelied and Naeun decided to lie, because she knew Eunji would feel guilty if she told Eunji the truth. "I just finished my work while watching MAMAs, don't worry, I took a nap earlier to prepare for sleeping late." Naeun did not take a nap earlier, she didn't have time to, she never had time to. They said their goodnights and Naeun contacted Chorong. 

 

Two Days Later...

 

"I can't wait to get home, I'm gonna walk to Cheongju if I have to, I have to go see Park Chorong." Bomi said smiling at the sound of Chorong's name. "We don't have a schedule for 3 days so have fun walking to Cheongju." Eunji said back, it was set up that Naeun and Chorong were already there, waiting at the ent and Bomi still didn't know a thing. Bomi barely had the energy to throw her signature glare at Eunji, she just closed her eyes and laid back. 

They were already in an airplane back to Incheon, Bomi fell asleep minutes after take off and Eunji stayed awake, making sure everything was perfect to surprise her bestfriend. By this time Naeun and Chorong had bought food and decorations and it was just a matter of putting it together. 

"Hi." Naeun smiled her goddess-like smile at the security who let her pass without questioning her. "Wow, you got to see Eunji a lot..." Chorong said, slightly jealous because she barely got to see Bomi, in fact they haven't seen each other in almost two months, same for 2eun of course. "Yeah, it actually makes being away from her now even harder, since you know, Apink is soaring high." Naeun smiled bitterly, and so did Chorong. There was no pain like being separated from your significant other, they knew that pain more than anybody else. 

"Hey, cheer up, Chorong. You're going to see Bomi in a matter of hours, you're seeing Bomi, today." Naeun encouraged Chorong to feel happier, she showed Chorong all the way to Apink's personal recreation room. "This is the rec room, you've been in here before right?" Naeun asked Chorong who nodded unsurely. She only visited the ent a couple times, and all the rooms and hallways still look the same to her. 

They started setting up all the decorations, including a gigantic hand-made banner that read 'Welcome back, Eunji & Bomi' with a few exclamation points and a giant heart. "Hey can you help me hold the ladder while I climb?" Chorong asked Naeun, there was only one ladder so only one person could go at once. Chorong made her way up the ladder and Naeun handed her the banner, Chorong reached up to attach one end to the ceiling. She stretched her arms high and tippy toed to reach the high rec room ceiling, then a box fell out of her pocket. 

It hit Naeun on the head, then fell onto the ground. Naeun rubbed her head for a moment, then looked down at the box. Her eyes immediately widenned at the sight of it, she covered and squealed.

While on the plane Eunji was busy shaking Bomi up. "Yoon, time to get off." Bomi rubbed her eyes and streched out her arms, purposefully hitting Eunji in the face with her arm. Eunji rolled her eyes and pushed the arm out of her face, she proceeded to take down they bags from the top of the seat.

"You slept for almost forever." Eunji teased Bomi as they recieved their luggage from the spinny airport system, and made their way to the car waiting for them to drive them back to the ent. "I was preparing myself to run to Cheongju." Bomi laughed and melted at the thought of Park Chorong, yet again.  

In no time they got back the ent, Bomi and Eunji naturally made their way to the rec room, where they always went to relax. "So you gonna go to Cheongju soon?" Eunji asked, smirking. They found their way to a dark and prepped rec room, hidden were Chorong and Naeun. 

"Yeah, I think I'll go tomorrow, I can't take another day away from Park Chorong." Bomi said sweetly, and opened the door to the room to be greeted by a voice in the dark. "You don't have to, not anymore." It whispered, Bomi's eyes widened, she knew that voice. 

"Is this real life?" Bomi whispered to herself and opened the lights, she saw Chorong standing in front of her; arms open and practically demanding for a hug. Bomi didn't hesitate to tackle her, burying herself into her girlfriend's arms. Naeun and Eunji were doing the exact same beside them. 

"You didn't say you were coming." She cried into Chorong's arms, trying to hide her crying face from Eunji who was sure to laugh at her. "It was a surprise, and it was all Eunji's idea." Bomi looked up from Chorong's arms and launched herself at her bestfriend. 

"I never loved you so much, Jung." Eunji patted Bomi's back and pushed her off from the super tight hug. "Get off my property, Yoon Bomi!" Naeun shouted playfully, Eunji then returned to her 'rightful owner'. 

Chorong looked at Naeun with worried eyes, Naeun returned her look with a small nod and smile. Eunji and Bomi were confused until what Chorong did next. She pulled out a velvety box from her pocket, the same one that fell out of her pocket before and blushed hard. 

"I cannot fathom the amount of love I have for you, Bomi. I have no idea what I ever could've done to deserve the opportunity to even meet you; let alone meet you, become your, friend, your girlfriend, and hopefully your wife." Chorong held the purple box up and opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring her mother used to wear. 

"Marry me, Yoon Bomi?" Chorong smiled shyly, but managed to look directly into Bomi's eyes. Bomi was feeling so many emotions at the time, happiness, shock, confusion. She stood with agape, she wanted to answer but it was hard to get out of the shock. 

"Say yes, you freaking idiot." Eunji shouted impatiently at Bomi who finally gained enough conciousness to smile and jump on Chorong. "I'd be a damn idiot not to say yes." She kissed Chorong, who kissed her back with more passion than ever. She put the ring around Bomi's finger and had a matching one on her finger. 

Bomi's ring belonged to Chorong mother; Chorong's was bought by Bomi's father. It was amazing how much Mr. Yoon has changed within the span of a couple years, he never cared for Bomi's feelings before four years ago, now that's pretty much all that matters to him. He treated Chorong like one of his own, and their fathers were absolute bestfriends, totally supportive of them dating and especially them marrying. And ultimately, Chorong and Bomi were thankful for him. He was the one that put Bomi in Acube, he was the one that put Chorong in Acube. He was the one the brought them together and they couldn't be more thankful. 

It all ended well for the four, Eunji had proposed to Naeun later that month and they decided to have their weddings together. Eunji and Bomi continued in their careers in Apink, their fans all knew about their relationships. The couples were engaged for over a year before they finally had time to enjoy their weddings. They stayed friends forever, and never grew apart. Whenever, where ever, they were there for eachother throught great times and down falls. 

"It hasn't changed on bit." Naeun looked up at the building. 

"Would ya look at that?" Eunji smiled, taking Naeun's hand. 

"What is this place, Mommy?" A little Sulli asked to Bomi. Bomi messed up the little girl's hair. 

"This is where you're mother and I fell in love~" Sulli stuck her tongue out at Bomi and shouted 'eww', running away to play with 2eun's daughter, Krystal. 

"Let's head in." Chorong kissed Bomi's cheek. 

 

THE END!!!

 

Hi! This is the final chapter of 'The New Girl'. This was an amazing journey with all of you readers, this was the first time I actually finished a fanfic and I am so proud of myself, and of you readers for sticking with me through the whole way. I have so much gratitude for all of you and I had so much fun. 

I hope you've enjoyed reading this fic as much as I have enjoyed writing it. And just like this, our ashtonishing ride has come to a halt. :']

I have made a little composition to display our achievements together and a little message: 

Don't forget to support author-ssi on her other fanfics as well :) I'll see you guys in another story, bye~