You're Mine

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

"You !" Naeun yells as she wins yet another game of foosball against Eunji. 

"You cheated!" Eunji says to Naeun. "And how is that so?" Naeun questions Eunji.

"You used you witch powers to control the ball!" Eunji shouts at Naeun and we all laugh at her. 

"I let you win." Eunji says in her own defense as her other theory was way too stupid to pass. 

Naeun just continues to smirk and they start another rematch that Naeun will probably win. 

We are in the school's game room. No one in our school really uses the extras like pool, dance studio, and game room to their full potential; so it's always quite empty. Other than us there are two girls in the corner playing board games. 

"Wanna play pool?" Chorong ask me and I shake my head. "I don't really know how to play.." I say unconfidently. 

"The all mightly Yoon Bomi doesn't know how to play pool?" I shrug, "I was never really interested in it." 

She smiles at me, "Let me teach you." I nod and we walk together to the pool table. She grabs two sticks. "These," She hands one to me. "Are cue sticks. Also known as what you use the hit this." 

She bends over the table and picks up a white ball. "A cue ball. You hit this ball and it will hit your ball, to complete the task of getting all your balls sunk into the pockets at the corner of side of the table." 

Chorong sets up all the balls in this triangle thing. "You sink all of your own balls in and then you go for this black 8-ball. Once you get that black ball in, you win. Understand?" 

I nod, seems simple enough.. "I'll start then. You are solids." I give her an okay and she goes right ahead. 

Bending over the table, she hits the triangular formed balls, breaking their pyramid. A yellow striped ball sinks in the corner pocket. "Since I got one of my balls in I get to go again." 

This time when she goes, I pay more attention so I don't make a fool of myself when it's my turn. 

She gets the red striped ball in this time and she keeps going like this for another two balls. On her third the misses, but only by a small margin.

"My turn?" I ask hesitantly. She nods, "Go ahead." I walk toward the table, "Don't laugh." She gives me an 'okay' with her hand. 

I grab my stick and go up to the table, locating the white ball. I try to mimmick what Chorong did when she was shooting. 

I hit the ball and it hits the ridge of the table, bouncing up and on the floor because I hit it way too hard. I look at her and she looks like she's holding in her laughter. 

I pout. "Here let me help." She picks up the cue ball and places it in the same position it was in before I hit it. She comes up behind me. 

"Bend." She orders and I obey. She then grabs my arms and adjusts my elbows, "Angle your arms like this."

She then adjusts my fingers. "Your grip should be like this."

"Now..." She helps me bring my arms back. "Shoot." The cue ball hits a blue ball and it goes into the side pocket. "Yay! I did it!" I celebrate and Chorong gives me a high five. 

"Can you just accept your defeat?" Naeun says as the two walk toward us. "You did something to the ball and I'm gonna find out what." Eunji says persistantly and Naeun rolls her eyes.

"Got beat again?" Chorong says to Eunji and Eunji nods sadly. "Only because she cheated." She mumbles.

"How about you guys? How is the game?" Naeun asks curiously. "I ." I update her. "You're actually not bad Bbom-ah. Just a little practice and you'll be good." Chorong says to me nicely. 

"Let's see your shot Bomi." Eunji says and I go to the table and take a shot. "Yeah. Not bad for you.." I hit her on the shoulder and we all laugh. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Bbom, come with me?" Chorong asks me and I nod. 

We go to the washroom on the west wing and I sit near the sinks while she goes into a stall. 

"So, have you opened up the envelope in your locker?" I ask her curiously, remembering the letter. 

"Huh?" She says, not knowing what I was talking about. 

"You know that one.. With the heart sticker." She's quiet for a second. "Oh that. No I forgot to get it after phys ed. I'll get it later." 

She comes out of the stall and washes her hands. "Why don't we go get it now?" I ask and she looks at me. "Why you so anxious about that letter?" 

She asks me and honestly I don't even know why I'm acting this way. I just really want to know what it says and who it's from. 

"I just want to know who likes my Chorong." I say absentmindedly not really thinking about what I said. 

I hear her giggle shyly and I look at her blushing. "Don't look." She pushes me away and turns away. "Why? Why are you blushing Park Chorong?" I try to get her to turn to me. 

"I'm not!" She turns back to me but starts to look down. "No need to lie." I laugh, I lift up her head forcefully. "See. There it is. Seems coral, or maybe even crimson. My point is that it is as red as my sunburned was in summer 2010, Jamaica." I joke.

"Why are you blushing?" I again. "Because you said 'my Chorong'. I just.. Wasn't aware I was 'yours'." She giggles again.

"Well you know now." Oh my gosh, what am I even saying. Makes it sound like I am asking her to be my girlfriend.

Which I mean, wouldn't be bad but I never really thought of dating her. "So I am yours." She asks, reconfirming it and I nod. 

"And are you mine?" I look at her wide-eyed and she's smiling. "What do you think?" I say smiling back.

 

TBC

Okay, I just want to say that this is not Chomi becoming a couple (yet) it is just them being protective of eachother. Like, they will be wary of the others' relationships and y'know...  

So Chomi is coming along but will not become a 'thing' yet. You'll have to wait for that ;) Anyways, my internet failed and I didn't know and I pressed 'Save Chapter' and so Chrome took me to a page saying I had no internet connection. I fixed it and when I refreshed the page all the work I'd done was gone so I had to rewrite a good half of this chapter :( But it's okay, I got it done and you guys can read it and that's all that matters. 

Continue reading and leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by :)

I'll see you next chap, bye~ ^^