Kill

The New Girl

Chorong's POV

Today we are back to school so I wake up at 7 since class starts at 8:45.

I wake up and walk to the bathroom to freshen up but I take I peek at Bomi first and she is still sleeping soundly. 

It's 7:45 and I took a shower and all that stuff. I come out of the bathroom and check on Bomi again and she's still sleeping. 

Ah.. This lazy- girl. "Bbom-ah. Wake up, you're gonna be late if you sleep any longer." I say loudly as I dry my hair.

She doesn't even bulge. "Hey, Bomi!" I shout. And she doesn't move still. Is she dead or something?

I go over to her and pat her on the arm, "Bbom-ah, wake up." Finally I get some reaction from the girl, "Mmm, five more minutes..."

"Yoon Bomi, school starts in fifteen minutes!" I shout into her ear. Her eyes spring open immediately, "What?! If I'm late again Ms. Park will kill me!" 

She scrambles out of bed and to the bathroom and I snicker as I look at the clock that says 7:49. 

I finish changing and go eat breakfast. I prepare toast with some scrambled eggs, one plate for me and one for Bomi. 

And at precisley 8:04 she dashes out of the room, "PARK CHORONG!!!" 

"Hmm?" I mumble smuggly as I chew my toast. "You told me school was going to start in fifteen minutes." She glares at me. 

I just nod, "So what?" I chuckle. "So what?!" It's only 8!" 

I shake my head, "No, it's 8:05." I laugh but she doesn't. "My point is you woke me up when I could've been sleeping more." She pouts angrily and I just smile at her cuteness. 

"Sorry Bbom-ah. You didn't wake up so I had to lie to you. Here to make up for it, I made you breakfast." I push the plate of food toward her and at the sight of food her frown turns to a smile and she starts to eat. 

"Fatty." I say and poke her cheek. "Hey! At least I have a figure." She snickers and I just look at her with elevator eyes. "What figure, pfft." I go and put my plate into the sink and wash it.

"Don't be jealous. I know you want me." She says and even with my back turned to her I can feel her smirk. "In your dreams Yoon Bomi." 

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms enveloping me into a backhug. "In yours, actually. Thanks for the food." She puts her plate into the sink and walks away.

I can feel the blush heating in my cheeks. I never actually had any intimacy with a girl before but I just shake it off. It's just Bomi.

At 8:25 we go to Naeun and Eunji's room so we can walk to class together. Naeun and Eunji have a Marketing class and Bomi and I are off to accounting.

Bomi knocks on 2eun's door and after some waiting, Naeun opens the door. "Ready to go?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Eunji is still eating just wait a bit. Come in." 

We go in and Eunji is now washing the dishes. We both greet her and Bomi goes to the kitchen while Naeun and I sit on the couch. 

"Morning." Naeun says to me, "Good Morning." I respond. "Did anything significant happen between you two last night?" I ask and she starts to bit her lip. 

"Tell me, tell me." I say and then she starts, "Well, I was asking her why she was so jealous about my brother and she was saying how she wasn't jealous she was just worried that I was putting myself in a bad position. So I asked her why she was worried that I might've been putting myself at risk and she said it was because she couldn't live with herself if she let something bad happen to me. It was the sweetest thing."

She's smiling shyly and I smile too. Eunji is just so sweet to Naeun. "That is so incredibly cute! But even if she meant that, she was still totally jealous, I mean come on." We both laugh loudly and then we see the two walk over to us.

"What's so funny?" Bomi asks curiously. We both shake our heads and they just shrug. "Let's go then.." Eunji says and takes Naeun's hand in a very protective manner. 

They walk in front and Bomi and I walk behind. "They should totally date." I said to Bomi and she nods then she holds my hand. 

"What are you doing?" I say colder than I meant to, "Oh sorry, I was just thinking if they can hold hands we can too, right? But whatever." She says and looks away and I feel kind of guilty. 

I sigh and take her hand and try to look away from her but I can feel her looking at me and smiling. 

Naeun and Eunji drop us off at accounting and make their way to their class. The bell rings and class starts. 

"Class! Have you started on your budgeting assignment yet?" Ms. Park asks the class and everyone just mumbles a muffled and bored-sounding 'yes'.

"Oh before we start off we have a new student today, Park Chorong." Everyone then looks at me and I figure that they knew it was me since all of them haven't seen me before. 

I greet everyone quietly and introduce myself quietly and shyly. "That was cute." Bomi whispers and laughs mockingly and I hit her on the shoulder. 

"I will give you the whole period to work on your project, please use your time wisely. Go." The teacher says and then the students all scramble to go to their partners. 

I turn to Bomi, "Don't tell me you already got a partner Bomi." Suddenly a blond swoops over and grabs Bomi by the arm, "Sorry, she's taken." 

And Bomi shrugs so I go to the Teacher. "Excuse me, Ms. Park. I don't have a partner." She looks around the room and then back at me, "We have an even number so just join a group to make a trio."

"Which one?" I ask her and she looks around again. "Lee and Oh, I am putting Park Chorong into your group." She says to two girls. 

"Hi.. I'm Park Chorong." I say to the two girls and they smile at me. "I'm Lee Kaeun." Says the taller of the two and the other says, "I'm Raina Oh."

"So this project is basically budgeting for when we at..." Kaeun explains the whole project to me and I nod. It doesn't seem too hard, it's just one of those things that is repetitive and annoying not difficult. 

We go through the period and we get some work done. The bell rings and Bomi, the blonde girl who was Bomi's accounting partner, and I all have the same class next which is Phys. Ed. 

"Rong!" Bomi shouts and runs to me. "Hi." I smile at her. "I'm Im Nana by the way." The blonde says to me. "Park Chorong..." I respond. 

We are changing into our gym clothes the change room and I notice Nana talking lovingly to another blonde. 

"Nice body." I hear a deep voice say behind my ear and I turn around quickly and discover it's Naeun. "You scared me!" She laughs, "And you're scaring everyone with those monstrous s." Bomi says to me and she laughs loudly then I hit her on the head. 

"I'm just kidding, they're really hot don't worry." Bomi then says and I hit her again but she keeps on laughing. 

"Class, we are doing basketball today. Teams of four and you will alternate courts when I blow the whistle." 

We were on the outside courts since it was a warm day outside. Bomi, Eunji, Naeun and I made a team and the first team we were up against was Bora, Hyorin, Soyu, and Dasom a.k.a a clique called SISTAR because all their sisters were a clique together at this school too. 

We start playing and Bomi dribbles skillfully all the way to the opposing team's net since she has clearly showed that she was a great player everyone is now blocking her.

She bounce passes the ball to me and since I don't have an athletic bone in my body I pass it to Naeun and she screams when I pass it to her but she catches it and throws it to Eunji. Eunji does a layup and gets the two-pointer. 

Bomi and Eunji run on and continue to play while me and Naeun are laughing at us totally failing. The whole game, Naeun and I just kind of walk around the court and pretend like we're playing when the teacher was looking. 

Somehow Bomi and Eunji are leading by almost 10 points and then Ms. Kim blows the whistle signalling for us to go play another team. 

We start walking the the next court then suddenly Hyorin sticks her foot out in front of where Bomi is stepping and Bomi trips and lands her knee right on the pavement. 

"Ow!" She tries to shout quietly. "Oh my gosh! I am so, so, so sorry. It was a real accident." Hyorin says with a smirk on her face.

I don't know what comes over me but I get super angry with her statement, "You did that on purpose, I saw you put your foot in front of hers." 

Soyu then joins in, "What the hell are you talking about?" I look at her angrily, "Are you serious right now? Say sorry." 

Hyorin continues to smirk and it just gets me more angry, " off." She says. 

Ms. Kim emerged behind her and shouts. "Kim Hyorin, office now." Hyorin's eyes widen and she turns around, "W-what? W-why?" She asks innocently.

"I watched the whole situation and you did do that on purpose. And there is absolutely NO swearing allowed in my class. Also apoligize right now to Bomi and Chorong." Hyorin rolls her eyes. 

"Fine.. Sorry. Can I go now?" She asks Ms. Kim, her clique is already at the other court playing. 

"Yes." Ms. Kim replies and Hyorin skips off to her friends but not before Ms. Kim can grab her arm. "You can go to the office, Hyorin." 

Bomi's knee is covered in blood but she somehow makes her way up. "Are you okay Bomi?" Ms. Kim asks. "Yeah, I just need to clean up this.. Blood." She smiles cutely somehow through the pain.

"Can you go to the bathroom with her Chorong? Here are some bandages to apply after washing the wound." I nod and she hands me the bandages and we go to the bathroom. 

She is limping with her arm over my shoulder. "Bbom-ah. Are you really okay?" She scruches her face in pain, "It hurts but I'll be fine." 

She sits down on a chair and I help her rinse the wound. "That stupid tripped you just because she lost a game. What a sore loser." 

I hear Bomi laugh, "You're really cute when your angry." I blush with her statement and just continue to clean her wound. I don't know why but I am just so angry because she hurt Bomi. 

"Thanks for defending me." I shake my head shyly, "It was nothing. You would've done the same for me... Right?" I look up at her. "No." She answers and I frown.

I apply the bandages and help her up but I don't look her in the eye. She suddenly grabs my shoulders, making me turn towards her. "I wouldn't do what you did. I would kill her, right then and there with my own bare hands." 

I know she wouldn't really kill her, but I can tell she means something by saying this to me. I hug her and she hugs me back, "You'd kill someone for me?" I ask.

"Of course I would. Let's get out of here before someone hears us talking about homocide and reports us to the police." We walk back to gym class.

 

TBC

I somehow wrote 2000 words in one POV. That's a challenge for me cause I at writing lol. In real life, Bomi would probably kill someone for Chorong in the right instances and vice versa, they care about eachother THAT much. And if you're wondering why I chose Naliz to be a minor couple in this fic instead of like Taeny or Yulsic or something it's because I have a list of KPOP OTPS that I think are the realest. 

1. Nana X Lizzy      2. Chorong X Bomi    3. Sunmi X Sohee     Yeah the list goes on.. 

So what OTPs do you guys think are really, really real? (Other than Chomi of course) Leave me a comment ^^

Until next time, bye~