Stickers :]

The New Girl

Eunji's POV

We get back from the amusmant park at about 8pm. It got my mind of her for a good hour or two but the long car ride home just made me remember her again. 

"Come on Eunji. Stop sulking, she'll be back sooner or later and you can ask her." Bomi says to me while patting my back.

"Asking her isn't what I want, it's what I'm afraid of." She continues to pat my back, "What if that is her boyfriend?" 

Bomi shakes her head, "Don't think that way, think 'What if that isn't her boyfriend." I sigh deeply. "Ok, I'll try thinking that way.." I answer sounding completely disencouraged. 

"That's more like it. So are we still up for dinner?" I shake my head, "Naw, I'm not that hungry." Her eye brows raise, "Not that hungry? Eunji is not hungry?" She covers her open mouth with her hand, acting surprised. 

It manages to make me laugh a little, "Oh shut up, I'm not you." She scoffs, "Of course you're not! I'm hotter, funnier, and cooler."

Now I scoff, "Yeah, yeah. Ms. Afraid of thunder storms, you're way cooler than me."

She pouts angrily, "Heeeey.. That's not very nice.." I push her head, "Don't talk about your own face like that Yoon Bomi. I'll see you tomorrow, kay?"

She nods, "Alright, good luck." She enters her dorm room.

"Thanks.."

 

Bomi's POV

Ahhh... What a great hot shower. I dry myself and put on my teddy bear pajamas then I exit the bathroom. Thank god it's the weekend, this week wa-

"Hi, I'm Park Chorong. I'm going to be your new roommate." New roommate? 

"H-hi." Gaah, why am I stuttering? 

She smiles at me nervously but sweetly. 

"Sorry for.. invading." She chuckles awkwardly. I shake my head, "No, no, no. You're not." She suddenly start laughing and I can't help but to look at her weirdly. 

"What...?" I ask curiously. "You said no no no and you were singing that song in the shower." She laughs even harder. 

Awwww , she heard that? I cough a couple times nervously and I can feel my cheeks go bright red. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help but listen." She says trying to calm her laughter. I just nod awkwardly. 

I can just feel the awkwardness coming on, as soon as it's about to engulf us I speak. "So is my calendar wrong? Or..." I attempt to make a joke as I scratch my head. 

She giggles softly, "If you are asking why I'm late... It's a long story." I nod. We were sitting in the living room on the couch now. 

"How about we go get dinner, and you tell me that story?" I say and smile at her. 

"Did you just ask me out?" She says and smiles cunningly. "I-I was j-ju-" 

She laughs loudly with her hands over . "I was just kidding!" She shoves my slightly and my eyes widen. 

She's a snake =.= 

A cute one though... 

 

Chorong's POV

We had dinner together and it was pretty good. Bomi is funny and cute, a wee bit shy but I think I broke through her shell. She has a nick name for me too, and it's super cute. 

"Rong unnie." She says as we pass by the sticker shop. "Ever gotten a sticker with your own face on it?" I look at her weirdly. "Sounds like a waste of money." I say to her. 

"Who cares! Let's get them! Come!" She drags me to the store and I laugh, "Why do you want them so bad?" 

"Wouldn't it be satisfying to stick the sticker on everything you own? And realize you own way more than you think you do? Just come in." 

The employee took pictures of us to print on the sticker. "Do you want the 3D ones or 2D?" 

"I'll take the 3D please. We did serperate pictures, and one together. 

Bomi takes her turn. "Remember, there are no redos." The worker says. "1, 2, 3-"

"ACHOOO!" I laugh loudly when Bomi sneezed. "Aw come on! Can I get a redo?"

The worker laughs as well, "Sorry, it gets printed immediately."

She pouts cutely, "Ok, I'll buy that one and another one."  

She poses again and smiles cutely, "1, 2, 3." The employee takes another picture and this time, it came out perfect. 

She hands the worker a picture from her wallet, "Can I get ones of these girls as well?" 

He nods, "No problem." Hm.. Whos picture is she keeping in her wallet? 

"Your total is $50." Woah, that expensive? I take out a fifty from my wallet. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." She hands the cashier a 50 dollar bill before I can say anything.

"You took care of dinner though." I say to her and hand her the money, "It's okay, money isn't a problem for me. If you ever need anything, just come to me." She hands the money back to me

"Are you.. Rich?" I ask, she already knows that I don't have much money, I told her how I got to Acube and the man helping me. 

"Well, yeah, but it's just money. Doesn't make me any better than anybody on this earth." She's a girl with good values...

She laughed and took the stickers from the bag, "I've actually been wanting these for a while but never found a place to get 'em" 

She stuck a picture or herself on her forehead, the one of her sneezing and I laugh, "Do I look cute?" I nod shyly. 

"Here." She hands me the pile of pages of stickers as she sticks another to her wallet. "Now everyone will know this is my wallet!" 

I smile at her and grab mine, but not before I took a peek at the others. "Who are these girls?" I ask and show her the ones with the two girls. 

"Oh, I'll introuce you to them later, they're the best." I just nod and we walk back to the dorm. 

 

TBC

So who's picture is it? It's pretty obvious to you readers but not the Rong unnie, lol. This was just a scheme to kinda get Park to the Cho to the Rong a bit jealous. Eunji is still sulking, poor panda :[ I'm outta words to say :x

Please leave me a comment and I'll update soon :3

Byeeeee.