Out Of Our Lives

The New Girl

Chorong's POV

For the last week, Juhyun has been following Bomi and I around, spying on their every move. She ocassionally went up to us and threatened Bomi, and it was getting old. Every time stuff happened it just got more intense and irrational. 

--

The first time was one day after the double date. Juhyun was hiding in some bushes watching Eunji, Naeun, Bomi and I sitting outdoor on the patio. "Is it just me, or are you paranoid that a certain girl is watching us?" Bomi whispers to the group. 

Naeun looks from side to side. "I don't see anyone Bomi.. She's probably given up on Chorong, you guys seemed pretty real last night. I mean, I would've believed it." Naeun smirks at Bomi and I and I reply with a glare. 

"I don't know, baby. I'm getting that strange feeling of someone staring at me, you know?" Eunji takes another look around. "Let's shout her name then... SEO JUHYUN, COME OUT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR !" Eunji shouts. I kick Eunji under the table wondering why she would even do that. 

A girl with dyed orange ends and a sweet smile goes up to us four. "Seo Juhyun is my friend, she usually eats lunch with us but today she said she was going to win the love of her life or something." We look at eachother with the most weirded-out looks you'd ever see. 

I grabbed Bomi's hand and forced our intertwined fingers onto the table top so everyone could see. "Yeah... Well apparently she's in love with me and as you can see, I have a girlfriend. So can you tell your friend to back off?" I say and the girl nodded slowly, confused. 

"I'll be sure to give her the memo..." She walks away, shaking her head and probably wondering why Juhyun got herself into a mess like this. 

I was petting Bomi's head constantly and kissing her cheeks, overexagerating all our skinship. Naeun and Eunji had their own thing going on too. "So, I want to ask you something..." I say, leaning close to Bomi's earlobe, I smell her scent and it's endearing. "What is it?" She asks calmly back. 

"So, yesterday you were telling Juhyun all the reasons why you 'loved' me. I just want to know if any of them are true."I think back to yesterday when she said I was beautiful and charming, kind and funny. She said it like it was real, and I want to know if it is. Because I can name so many real reasons why I love her. 

"Y-Yeah.. Or how else would I have came up with it? Of course it was real." She scratches the back of her neck, embarassed and I squeeze her cheeks. "You're so adorable, Yoon Bomi." She blushes and avoids my eyes. It's nice that she feels that way about me, it doesn't mean she loves me as more than a friend but I know she really cares for me. 

"I think you're cuter!" She grabs my cheeks pulling them outward but making sure not to hurt me. 

--

Another time was when we were in Budgeting. Ms. Park was teaching a lesson and we were all listening and taking notes. I was miding my own business like everyone else then in my peripheral vision, I see Juhyun standing at the door looking at Bomi angrily.

We were sitting next to each other in the lecture hall for obvious reasons. I rolled my eyes and tapped Bomi's thigh under the table, she looks up and I signal her to look at the doorway. She rolls her eyes, like me, and snarls at Juhyun. 

Tension is building between the girl at the door and the girl sitting beside me, and everyone feels the awkward atmosphere. Soon, everyone was looking at the doorway and Ms. Park took notice.

"May I help you?" She ask nicely to the girl and Juhyun makes her way into our classroom without permission. "Yeah, I'd like to borrow Park Chorong." She smirks in my direction and I look away from her and to Bomi. 

"May I ask why?" Ms. Park takes a look of me and already knows that I was against the idea of leaving class for that girl. "She's my girlfriend and I need her for something." Some of my classmates look at me and gasp. What is this girl doing spreading false info?

Usually I would not shout in class, or ever. In a school like this, doing anything other than studying during class is weird. However, out of impulse I had to contol the situation. "She's not my girlfriend!" Suddenly Bomi got up and ran over to the door, then pushed Juhyun out. 

 

Bomi's POV

I shoved Juhyun and pushed her against the lockers. I didn't mean to be so aggressive with her but her persistance was really pissing me off. Yeah, I'm not Chorong's actually girlfriend but I was trying my best to help my roommate and friend but Juhyun was making it mighty difficult. 

"You're getting on my last freakin' nerve Seo Juhyun! Stop playing these stupid games, you're only toying with your own feelings. Prevent you pain from getting any worse and just leave Park Chorong alone. She's mine, and she'll always be mine. Just give up!" I say loudly, I didn't care who heard or saw I just wanted to get this girl off Chorong's case.

I got off the frowning girl and went back to the class room, people were staring at me like I killed somebody but I couldn't give a . I sat beside Chorong and took her hand, trying to calm myself down. 

Ms. Park resumed teaching but the whole class, people were staring at Chorong and I, holding hands. 

--

Chorong's POV

There was another time where she went into the elevator with Bomi and I, Bomi had her arm around me and Juhyun looked at us wide-eyed. "Get your arm off her or I'll rip it off." Bomi shrugged and continued being close to me.

Juhyun glared at us angrily and screamed. "I SAID GET OFF HER!" Bomi took her arm off my shoulder but not because she was scared of the screaming girl but she went up to Juhyun and yelled at her back. "WHY DO I HAVE TO GET OFF HER? SHE'S MINE, OKAY?" She remembered that thing, about me being hers' and her being mine. 

"Stop fighting over her, she's not going to stay with you so you should stop wasting your time." Bomi looked really angry at this point, even though she was pretending she was being so genuine. 

"She might not stay with me, not forever but one thing I know is that she'll never be with you. She wouldn't pick you over anybody because you're desparate and pathetic. I tried being nice, telling you that you are welcome to be Chorong's friend, but now I just want you out of her life and I know she does too." Bomi spits out and Juhyun looked at her with an expression that couldn't be explained.

It seemed to be a mix of anger, pain, sadness, and more. I didn't know what this represented until what I saw Juhyun do next. 

She whipped her arm across the elevator, her hand slapped Bomi straight across the face. Bomi fell down onto the floor and I immediately went down and crawled to her, caressing her face. 

"Are you okay?" I asked in panic as her upper eyelid was scratched and bleeding. "I'm fine." Bomi said hastily and got up launching herself at the small girl who seemed not to regret her actions. I quickly grabbed Bomi from jumping at her. "Let me at her." Bomi's pride didn't let herself forgive and forget. 

"She's not worth it, Bbom." I say calmly, making Bomi look me in the eyes. She sees my look and stops fighting. The elevator beeps at the eighth floor. 

"I will never forgive you for hurting Bomi." I say to Juhyun and exit the elevator with Bomi, heading to room 813. 

--

   "Did you guys hear Yoon Bomi yell at Seo Juhyun?" 

                                                                           "Yeah.. Something about Chorong being 'hers'. 

                                                                                                                                                     "They really are dating aren't they?" 

These were the types of remarks I was hearing as Bomi and I were walking down the hall, not even making physical contact with eachother. It's been 3 days since the elevator incident and Juhyun hasn't been in sight, I guess she finally realized that she wasn't going to get me especially after what she did to Bomi.

I seems now that because of Bomi and I pretending to be a couple to get Juhyun off our backs, everyone thinks we're dating. I mean, we're not important around the school or anything but dating isn't really that prominent due to people actually being at Acube to study. 

Bomi swung her arm around my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek. "What the hell are you doing? Do you want them to think we are really a couple?" I push her off me and some people gasp. "Let's give 'em a show. This is fun." Bomi shrugs and we walk to the cafeteria to meet with Eunji and Naeun. 

"Congrats, it's about time!" Eunji pats Bomi on the shoulder and I roll my eyes. "We're NOT DATING!" I shout loudly to let everyone hear but my shouts just arent loud enough because no one hears. 

"I think it's time." Eunji says and Naeun nods, Bomi and I look at each other with wide eyes wondering what they meant. 

"You like each other, come on. There's no way you don't!" I was about to deny it but Naeun cut me off. "NO TALKING UNTIL WE'RE DONE!" She shouts and I stop talking. 

"You guys are more like a couple than Eunji and I, look at all your skinship! You guys always kiss eachother on the cheek and tease eachother. Also, don't think we don't know about that kiss on the night of the party, gets around quick." 

"Bomi, I'm like you bestfriend. You have never liked being in relationships because you like things simple not serious and complicated. BUT, as a result, you have subconciously stopped being interested in girls because you don't want relationships. I know deep down you have something for your dear roommate. You may not realize it youself, but your eyes light up when you look at Chorong."

Eunji and Naeun sound like they work for some couple therapy institution. It's true that I like Bomi but there's no way she likes me and we wouldn't work out. "Don't even think that you guys wouldn't work out because you guys basically are a couple right now except you didn't label it yet." 

"Don't wait, just date!" The two say simultaneously and grin stupidly. "Is that really what you thought of? Don't wait, just date? My dog could've thought of something better." Bomi scoffs and Eunji rolls her eyes at Bomi. "Short notice okay? Now stop changing the subject. You guys are now deemed a couple but Naeun and I. Bomi, you like Chorong right?"

Bomi shrugs awkwardly. "I never really thought of her that way but yeah.." She turns to me. "You're cute and pretty and now that you guys mention it, I do kind of like Chorong.." She blushes and giggles. Her comment of course was nice and she did say she kind of liked me but my heart sank a bit. She never thought of me in that way... 

That means that either she liked me internally but didn't know herself until Eunji and Naeun triggered it or that she was just settling for me. Sigh... 

I didn't want to seem too eager to be a relationship with Bomi but I also didn't want to oppose it, since I wasn't opposing at all. However, I just felt so deflated because she apparently never thought about me that way when I thought about her tons in that way. I felt sad, upset, and almost angry. 

"Thanks but no thanks, I don't want to be dating someone that didn't like me until she was told by her friends to like me." I get up from the table and throw away my leftover food, going back to the dorm. 

As much as I love Yoon Bomi, I refuse to date her unless she can show me that she's worthy. I'm not saying I'm on the highest of horses but I won't let myself be vulnerable to Bomi in her current state. 

--

I get back to the dorm and hear my phone ring, it's my Appa. I answer it. 

"Yeoboseyo Appa, how are you doing?" I haven't talked to Appa for a while, he's been busy working his off and I'm busy in school. "I'm good, hun." We small talk for a while getting updated on each other. 

I miss him a lot. I feel lonely sometimes without him, going to bed not knowing his current state was always a challenge. I just wanted to know if he was warm and safe at home every night. 

"I want you to come home tonight, tomorrow we are going to have dinner with the man that is helping you to get into Acube." Even though this is the man that got me into my dream school, I still don't know anything about him not even his...

"By the way his name is Mr. Yoon." I nod and get a duffel bag out of my closet.

"I'm gonna go pack some stuff now, see you tonight. Bye Appa." 

 

TBC

Okay, so yeah. I think you guys can see the direction this is going (kind of)? Haha, well, anticipate some interesting stuff. 

Chomi is like sad eh? They never get anywhere in my fic.. Slow as a freakin turtle is what they're relationship is. But don't worry readers, we're almost there! Juhyun is pretty much took care of. LOL, she was craycray and drove Bomi craycray as well. 

I'm gonna figure out my private fic a little bit more before posting it, making sure it is going in a good direction. I've got about 6 chapters written, look forward to it. 

I'll see you next chapter, bye~

PS. Didn't edit this chapter at ALL so ignore all the mistakes and stuff.