I Want You to Want Me

The New Girl

Chorong's POV

I'm yours. You're mine. 

Somehow this wouldn't sound right if I was saying it about anybody else other than Yoon Bomi. 

I think I like her. I mean like I think I like her. 

I am in Marketing class and I am sitting near the corner with Taeyeon to my right, Victoria to my left. We can't talk like Bomi and I do but I can make small talk with them. 

At the front sit Nana and her friend Lizzy and the corner opposite of me has SISTAR, filing their nails and gushing about 'boys'. 

The teacher is a 60-some year old man who doesn't give a if the students are listening or not. He just talks, reads out of the textbook that we can read by ourselves. I've heard rumors about him that say if there is one more complaint by a student, he gets fired. Well, I'll actually be glad to give that complaint, since I'm here to learn and my Dad is working hard to keep me here. 

The class goes on for another thirty minutes and we're finally out at lunch.

"Boo!" A voice yells at me when I exit the classroom. I scream and everybody covers their ears due to my high pitch. "HAHAHAHA!" Laughs Bomi, the one who scared me. 

"You !" I grab her and hit her on the head but hug her as soon as I do it. "I hate you." 

"I don't hate you." She says and looks at me with her puppy eyes. 

"Were you waiting for me?" I ask and she nods, "Let's eat lunch together!"

"Where are Eunji and Naeun? Business Law?" I ask her and she shrugs, "I don't know." 

We make our way to the Business Law hall and go to the class room that is theirs'. "They're not here..." We peer our head in and out of room 243 and decide to give them a call. 

"Where are you?" Bomi speaks into the phone. "Okay.. Okay. Bye." She says as she hangs up.

"What's up?" I ask, "Apparently, the whole class got detention because some people wouldn't stop distrupting the class." Bomi answers and puts her phone away. 

"What kind of teacher gives a detention to a class if only some students were being a nuisance?" You would expect this school to hire more level-headed teachers but no; my Marketing teacher is and so is 2eun's Business Law teacher.

But that's kind of what's wrong with this world, we all expect and the higher the expectation, the higher the disapointment. Which brings me to Bomi; I like this girl, I do. I just don't expect her to like me back because if she doesn't, I'll be broken.

I'd like her to like me but it's better to expect the worst. We make our way to the cafeteria and get lunch there. 

Going to a table with not many people, we sit across from each other. 

"Where'd you go this morning?" She asks me. This morning I went before she woke up but made sure I set an extra alarm for her. Because I came to the school late, there are some basics that the rest of the class got to learn in Marketing that I didn't so I went to learn them from Mr. Song but he didn't help for so I arranged to for Krystal to tutor me. 

Victoria and Taeyeon said that she was a player and a predator and that I should watch out. However, she's also the smartest in the class and she asked to tutor me so... 

"I was learning some Marketing stuff that I missed." I answer simply. Suddenly Nana comes rushing over, hugging Bomi's neck. 

"Hey Bbom!" She says and I feel some anger arouse in me. I don't want anybody to call her Bbom but me. 

"I missed you. You weren't in class this morning." She sits down beside Bomi and her friend Lizzy is there too but Lizzy stays standing, looking pissed. 

"Mm.. Yeah my alarm didn't wake me up." Bomi says, not really looking at Nana in the process, just eating. I guess that extra alarm I set for her didn't work, it always gotta be me petting her on her head whispering 'Wake up Bbom'. 

"Can I, ugh, ask something?" Lizzy says all of the sudden, emerging from her silence. "What is it?" Nana asks, sounding anxious. 

"Why are you guys always touching each other?" She asks bluntly, referring to Nana and Bomi. 

"What do you mean? We're just.. Like this." Nana smiles slyly and Bomi just stays quiet, seeming like she doesn't care about the situation. 

"I mean that I've known you for a long time and we're best friends and you just met her and..." Lizzy trails off not finishing her sentence and she looks really upset. 

"I'm gonna go." She says in replacement for her unfinished sentence and she flees the scene. "I think it's gone too far. Go talk to her." Bomi suggests and Nana runs off to find Lizzy.

"She's been using me and touching me and I hate it. I want to tell her to back off but she's kind of a big deal around here and I mean telling her to go away wouldn't end that well." 

"Why did she pick you out of all people?" I mean if she's that big of a deal than she must have tons of friends. She let's out a frustrated sigh before answering. "She says all other people are obsessed with her, which they kind of are..." Oh..

"So when those two become a couple, can she stop touching you?" Bomi nods and smirks, "Why? Jealous? You can touch me too." She says and chuckles like a but she makes my heart beat. Yeah, I do want to touch you; I want to hug you and embrace you and tell you that I'll be yours forever. 

"You wish." I manage to blurt out instead of telling her what I actually feel.

"I do." She says and continues to smirk. My eyes widen and I feel so surprised. "Just teasing." She says and I can't help but feel a twang of disapointment.

She's teasing but it kind of hurts. I just want her to want me.

 

TBC

Ooooh, things are starting to heat up :3 Chorong likes Bomi, eh? Kkkkk, Chomi is really coming along.

Gahhh, my fic is moving at a snails pace T_T I just don't know how to not drag out a story. I apologize for that.

Next chapter will be more Chomi progress, look out for it. And 2eun might be in the next chap too but no guarantees :]

Thanks for 100 subs, I appreciate it! <3

'Til next time, bye~