Roommate

The New Girl

BOMI POV

I took an hour nap and a shower before anytyhing . It was still 4pm and I still had a while until dinner with Eunji. 

I started off thinking the suites would be shabby and discomforting but its not that bad. I think I'll grow to like it.

There was a moderately sized kitchen and a nice open living room area. There was one bathroom but it was a nice one, there was a toilet, a bathtub and a glass shower, two sinks as well. But there was only one bedroom with two twin beds.

Ugh, I hate twin beds, I rather sleep on the floor. At least that would be more spacious.

I leaped on my bed, landing stomach first, grunting due to the impact. I looked over at the empty bed by my right, no roommate yet. YES! 

If she doesn't show up after a week, I'll push the beds together. It'll still would be extremely freaking small but at least better than this stupid thing, I hit the bed.

I guess I'll unpack now.

 

Eunji POV 

I walked into my room happily, I grunted plopping myself onto the couch, turning on the TV. 

Ah, my favourite show it playing, Running Man. I laugh loudly and stupidly with the hosts as they played a funny game. 

I'm pretty settled into the dorm already, I came here a week earlier hoping to meet some friends before the school year starts in about a week. 

Today I met a girl named Yoon Bomi, she seems like the funny type. She is my age.. But five days older. I'm going to catch dinner with her tonight!

I also met Kim Namjoo, a freshman. We don't have any classes together but we exchanged phone numbers and she a funny one. 

That's pretty much it though.. I know what you're thinking, 'Two? You're Jung Eunji, you can do WAY better than that." Well, yup. You're right, I can do better but not with there circumstances. There was literally no one here for the whole week, one or two people that's it. They all start pouring in during the last week of summer break, this week.

I continue to watch the show and their saying some hilarious jokes, "HAHAHAHA!!" I laugh out loud once again, this show never fails to amuse me.

As it comes to an end, I get off the couch and turn off the TV. "Ahh... Comedy at it's best." I rub my stomach which hurt from laughing so hard. I stroll into my room still giggling at some parts as I remember them, I open my door and my eyes widen 

Why is there an angel in my room? 

"Am I really that pretty?" She asked giggling. 

Crap, did I say that out loud? 

 

Naeun POV

I got out of the taxi and grabbed my luggage, walking up to the gates of Acube Boarding School. Wow, this place is gigantic. 

I'm Son Naeun. Sophomore at Acube. I was supposed to be freshman, but I skipped the last grade. 

To be honest, I'm kind of scared, I'm not going to be in the same classes as Namjoo and Hayoung and I'm going to be rooming with someone older than me. Hopefully she's nice. 

I entered the building already to take the stairs, Namjoo told me about the problem already.

I walked into the room assigned to me, 814 and I put my stuff on the bed and start to unpack. 

As I finished up, I hear some loud goofy laughing coming from the living room. Being the shy girl I am, I just crack the door open a bit so the person couldn't see me.

She must be my roomate. I smiled to myself, she's pretty cute. Her eye smile is so bright... And that laugh, adorable.

I take out my phone and start recording. Stalker Naeun, activate. Just kidding. I slip back into my room before she can see me. 

A few minutes past and I hear the door clicked open. I look up and it's her. Her smile immediately turns into a shocked face, she looks like she saw a ghost. 

"Why is there an angel in my room?" She states still shocked. Is this girl serious? What a dork. 

"Am I really that pretty?" I giggled and . "I'm Son Naeun." I introduce myself and she finally snaps out of her trance.

"Oh! I'm Jung Eunji!" She smiles widely and shyly chuckles as she takes my hand and shakes it quickly.

"I guess we're roommates now!" She says happily. Wow she's excited to see me, eh?

"Then we should get to know eachother over dinner tonight. How about it?" 

"I already planned to have dinner with someone tonight but we should go together so we can all get to know each other! She's just in the next room, Yoon Bomi. Come with me Naeun!" Somebody's eager to make friends.

"Sure, I'd love to." I nod and she attacks me with a hug. "Yay! Dinner with Bomi and Naeunnie!" 

Naeunnie? Aww, she gave me a nickname. 

 

TBC

 

Yay! Chapter two! On my other fics I always wait months to update but I have a big passion for Chomi/2eun so I updated with the course of a day!