The Party

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

I get up and still feel kind of sick but not as much as before. If I kiss Nana she would probably get sick too but who cares. Certainly not me. 

It's Saturday today and I woke up at 2pm while I think Chorong has been awake since like 8am. 

I go freshen up and go to the living room and hear voices talking. I go further and see Eunji, Naeun and Chorong sitting on the couch talking. 

"Good morning." Eunji says jokingly and I my head at her. "Haha, very funny." 

I go to the fridge and Chorong comes to me. "Are you feeling okay Bbom?" She cups my face in her soft hands and then feels my forehead. All her concern for me makes me want to be sick more often. 

"I'm fine, just some more medicine and I'll be eh-okay!" I give her a thumbs up and she pats my head. She gets the medicine from the counter for me and feeds me it with some water. "Thanks Rong." I say and follow her to the couch. 

"We're going to the party together?" Naeun asks me and I nod, "Yeah. And before I do it, I should tell you. Nana and I are going to kiss tonight so she can finally get Lizzy and I can finally stop with this stupid plan." I'm so ready to end this that I sound almost happy saying so.  

Eunji looks at Chorong, "No need to look jealous Chorong." she says and laughs out loud. I look at Chorong just to see her reaction. 

"HEY! I'm not jealous! You shut up Jung!" Eunji laughs it off and Naeun scolds her. I wonder if she is jealous though, it would be great if she was actually; for reasons I'm not sure of. 

"Do they have parties like this often?" I asks Eunji since she's been at Acube for an extra year than the rest of us. 

"Yeah.. I mean last year I didn't get invited to many since I was freshman but they have one once every month or so." She explains. 

"Do they have permission of the school?" Chorong asks curiously and Eunji nods. "Yeah but people sneak alcohol and drugs in which is not allowed." For some business school, these people are pretty badass. 

"What time is it held again?" I ask and Naeun replies, "Starts at 8." The clock reads 2:30. 

We chilled in our room for some time just in our dorm, talking about stuff and playing some board games. 

There was some of Naeun winning games, and a lot of Eunji accusing Naeun of cheating. Honestly, it's kind of cute those two. They aren't in a relationship yet but they act like they've been married for 90 years and still loving eachother. Makes me want to find someone to admire like Eunji does Naeun. 

Eventually it was almost 8 and we all started to get dressed for the party. We all got dressed quickly and by the time we were done it was 8:30. Chorong is dressed in a cute black skirt with a tanktop and a matching black jacket. It's simple but she looks really good.  

"Let's go." Eunji says and leads the way to the cleared out cafeteria. Lots of people were already there and you could see spin the bottle and truth or dare, the whole campus was here. I usually don't like settings like this, crowded and loud. 

 

Chorong's POV

There were bottles of alcohol lined up underneath the table. "Aren't there cameras in here? And where are the hall supervisors?" I ask Eunji while looking up at the cameras in the corner. 

"They put the alcohol in the one blind spot of the camera. And they always pick a day were all supervisors are off early. These people are party-planning geniuses." She explains. 

I look around and with every second passing, there's more and more people. I'm not use to being at parties where there is alcohol but it's a change. 

A red head yells Eunji's name from across the room and we all look at her. She has a red cup in one hand and is running over to Eunji, probably one of her many friends. "Let's go play spin the bottle!" Eunji declines her offer but the girl drags her across the room anyway. 

"Go play." I whisper to Naeun. "Why?" She says angrily and I say, "So you can kiss Eunji." Her eyes widen in the realization that she could kiss Eunji for no real reason. 

"Come with me." She says and I shake my head. "No thanks..." 

"BOMI!" A voice shouts from where Eunji is sitting in the circle with about 8 other people. Nana comes walking over leaving Lizzy at the circle. "Let's do this." She says to Bomi as she gets close. 

Bomi shrugs and follows Nana back to the group while rolling her eyes. Boy, am I glad Bomi hates Nana. If she didn't hate her, chances are that she would be all over her, taking advantage of a hot blonde girl who's taking advantage of her. It would practically be win-win for both of them and lose for me. 

"Come with me." Naeun says to me again, desperately. Her eyes pleading me to go with her. I roll my eyes and follow but I realize that I can kiss Bomi too. 

I can kiss Bomi. 

"Wooooo!" The group of people gathered shouts with other people around us. There are mostly seniors in this circle which is kind of intimidating and Naeun and I sit knees against our chests, not really into it. I can tell that she's like me, she doesn't go to parties with drinking and kissing games. 

By this time, the red head who dragged Eunji here has force-fed her a couple of drinks and Eunji seems a bit tipsy. And I'm guessing Eunji probably doesn't drink much. 

A freshman Hayoung spins the bottle and it lands on Eunji. She leans in and Eunji shrugs with a smile, leaning in too. 

Their lips meet and then I feel a sharp pain at my side. I look down and it's Naeun's long nails piercing into my flesh. 

"Naeun, you're killing me." I whisper to her and she let's go. "Sorry." I pulls her hand away, guilty but still steaming with anger. 

Next a junior named Luna spins and it lands on Naeun. She looks at me worridly and then at Eunji who seems to not care that much. I guess the sight of Eunji angered her because she grabbed this girl's neck and kissed her hard when I know she didn't want to. 

The game goes on and eventually it's Nana's turn. She spins and I just pray for it to not land on Bomi. Don't land on Bomi, please, don't land on...

And of course it lands on, you guessed it, Bomi. I look at her and she seems annoyed and frustrated but finds a way to not look like it. 

"Bomi!" Nana squeals like a dolphin and grabs her by the shirt. She kisses her lips forcefully and doesn't loosen her grip on my Bomi's shirt. 

"Oww, oww, oww." I hear a voice beside me say but I ignore it and keep looking on. Nana starts to insert her tongue and then I see Lizzy getting up. 

"I hate you, Nana!" She shouts and runs away crying. Nana then stops kissing the dazed Bomi and looks at Lizzy running away. "Thanks, gotta go." She says and runs after her. I honestly wonder if Nana cares about Lizzy. If she does, why is she hurting her like this just to get a reaction. 

"Bomi?" I ask after I notice her expression. We walk away from the group, Naeun, Bomi, and I and toward the dance floor. 

Why did we even join that stupid game. I didn't get to kiss Bomi and Naeun didn't get Eunji. All we did was get angry.

"That was horrible." Bomi says and roughly wipes her lips with her sleeve, some red smudges onto her light grey cardigan. "She bit me!" She says and pouts.

"Let me see." I hold her face and look at her lips, up close. As much as I want to, I resist the urge. "It's fine." I say and blow on her lip a bit to relieve the pain, not to . 

"She's fine but I'm not! Look what you did to me!" Naeun shouts and shows me her arm with nail marks deeper than Mariana's Trench.

Oh shoot, I must've done that when Bomi was kissing Nana... "I'm gonna get some ice for my lip. I'll get you some too Naeun." Bomi says and walks to the cooler.

"Let me guess.." Naeun trails off for a second and looks straight into my eyes. "What?" I say nervously in reponse and she chuckles. "You like Yoon Bomi? The one you call a mess, the one that you say is South Korea's national babo?"

I shake my head back and fourth and my eye twitches. "No!" I shout and walk away toward the snack table trying to avoid the gaze of Naeun. "Then why did you do that to my arm?" She asks and I facepalm, regretting doing that to her arm, regretting joining the game.

"It was just.." Think of a lie, think of one please. "It was revenge because you did it to me when Eunji kissed that girl!" Naeun looked at me suspiciously and then said, "I'll take it.." 

Bomi comes back with two plastic bags filled with ice. "Here." She hands one to Naeun. "You're such a crybaby. You're lip is fine." I take it bag of ice from her and put it carefully on her lip and she groans from the coldness. 

"It hurts more than it looks." She says like a baby. "Mmm.." I hum in response, concentrating on aiding her wound. Poor girl had to kiss that monster. You would think such a pretty girl had more experience with kissing but she freakin' bit her. 

"I'm gonna go get Eunji." Naeun whispers to me from behind, she's staring intensely at Eunji kissing yet another girl.

"You sure?" I ask and she nods. "Go." I say and she walks angrily to Eunji and I then I realize that I just became an accesory to the murder of Jung Eunji. Oh well, it was a well deserved death. 

I turn my focus back on Bomi and take away the ice. "I think you're okay now." I blow some cold air onto her bottom lip again. 

She's still pouting and making me want her even more. "Can you kiss it?" She says suddenly making my mind go blank.

Did she just ask me to kiss her? Oh my gosh... What am I supposed to do? How do I respond to that? 

She puckers at me closing her eyes. She's probably just teasing but.. Her lips are practically begging for me to kiss them. 

You know what? I just give her a quick peck and use all my force to stop myself from making out with her. 

"Thanks." She smirks and kisses my cheek. "Bleh.. You taste like Nana." I push her away but my heart is literally beating out of my freakin' chest. 

I just freaking kissed Yoon Bomi.

 

Naeun's POV

"Naeun, Naeun? Where are you taking me?" Eunji whines as I keep dragging her angrily to the empty hallway. She's tipsy but I know she still can speak her sober mind.

Once we get to a place where the music has faded and there no one there I push her to the wall and hit her. I punch her on her shoulders, one, twice, again and again until I couldn't even count anymore. 

It hurt her and I could tell, but at the moment I was just so mad or upset or jealous. I don't know, maybe I was all three. 

"Oww..." She groans and rubs her sore spots where I hit her. I look at her and she looks at me, we both don't say anything. "Why did you do that?" She asks me sloppily. 

I just keep looking at her. I want to tell her how I feel and how I'm hurt. I hate her right now. I hate that she doesn't know why I'm like this. I hate that she's oblivious to my feelings. I hate that she kissed all those girls and never even thought of kissing me once. I hate that she's the girl I fell in love with.

She's the stupid, oblivious girl I fell in love with. She has so many best friends here and I just have her. She's my bestfriend but I'm not hers and it hurts so much.

"Naeunnie. It hurts." She pouts at me and rubs her wounds and she continues to do so. As much as Eunji hurt me I shouldn't have hurt her physically but she deserves this!

We don't say anything for a while and I walk away. I'm angry because she doesn't know why I'm angry and because she isn't apologizing for not knowing why I'm angry.

I might be being immature, I don't know.

I go back up to my room and change my clothes. I go straight to bed.

I think about her stupid face and I smile, but then I cry. Why is it that I can't tell her that I love her? I don't even know. 

I fall asleep hoping not to see her when I wake up.

 

TBC

Okay. With Chomi, it was a pretty happy evening. However, 2eun is a different story :[

I think I used the word 'kiss' in this chapter like a trillion times. Forgive me for lack of a better word.

 Btw, I forgot to tell you guys a few chaps back but I did end up getting Pink Blossom and I got my bias' card! Which is Bomi in case you didn't know ;)

And just an update, just a few days ago, I left my window open and low and behold the downpour rain of Canada. Yes, water got into my room and basically created a pool within the area of my desk. And of course, water got into my laptop and it just wouldn't turn on afterward. I've been leaving it in rice hoping for all water to drain but it's turning on for like 2 min and turning off again. If my laptop breaks, I might be updating less often. 

And also, my exams are in two weeks and I gotta start reviewing. This chapter is the last in queue and I might update only once or twice more within the next two weeks. (Just so you know I write chapters in advance and I write the authors note when I decide to make public.)

So yeah, you guys may not care that much but this is just an update on me :) You guys seem to comment more when I ask you questions so here's the question of this chapter:

If you got to date someone in Apink, who would it be? And if you had to kill someone in Apink, who would it be?

This will be kinda awkward if nobody comments so DO IT. I'll see ya soon, bye! :]