Chapter 9

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“!” Tiffany snapped awake with a sudden alarm set off in her mind that reminded her of what had happened last night.

She looked to her left, relieved to see Seunghyun still sound asleep despite her sudden movement. And to her luck Seunghyun’s arm had loosened around her waist, she was finally free from him now.

Tiffany then searched for the clock on the bedside table on her right, which indicated 9:30. She still had a few hours before needing to head to the airport for their honeymoon.

After removing Seunghyun’s arm off, Tiffany headed to the bathroom to freshen up with a hot shower from her breakdown last night.

When she walked into the washroom the first thing she did was look into the large mirror on the wall. She saw… she didn’t know what she saw, because she has lost herself. She lost herself to Seunghyun, and she is still trying to find herself within his heart. It is just that Seunghyun’s heart was already to someone else.

“Tiffany Hwang… you are not going to cry anymore. You need to stay strong and find yourself again. You can’t lose this battle or you’ll break. Break into little pieces and not able to put yourself back together again… just like that picture.” She told herself.

Walking out of the bathroom after her shower, she saw Seunghyun still sound asleep. Gathering up some courage she walked up to him thinking of how to wake him up.

A nervous shiver got to her. She’s scared of how he’d react if she woke him up. Ignoring her fears she gentle tapped on his arm a few times hoping that he’d stir awake, but who was she kidding. Her big movement from waking up before didn’t even wake him up. How would a few taps do it?

This time she shook him a bit with a stronger strength and called for him. “Seunghyun… you should get up and get ready.”

“Seunghyun…” She repeated her actions. “You better get up.”

And she repeated these actions until she saw heard him quietly groan.

“Urggg… my head is killing me.” He mumbled.

“Serves you right for drinking that much.” Tiffany scoffed. This was her way of protecting herself… being cold towards him.

“.” Seunghyun cursed at the pain.

“Take the medicine and get a hot shower. It’ll help.” Tiffany walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the complimentary bottled water for him.

Seunghyun grabbed the bottled water from her while he tried to endure the pain.

“Stupid guests, if I ever have get married again I’m totally not going to invite this many people. All they do is, tell you to chug down alcohol.” Seunghyun said. But little did he know these words just told Tiffany that he wanted a divorce from her and get married to someone else.

“And also be sure that you don’t invite me to your next wedding because I’m not the kind of person to watch her ex-husband get married again.” Tiffany began to grab her belongings as well as the plane tickets for her honeymoon. “Here is your plane ticket for our honeymoon. I’m sure that you know your way to the airport. I have something else to do, see you there.” She threw the ticket to him before turning her heels heading for the door. She needed to get out before she hears anything else that might mentally kill her.

And before Seunghyun could realize what he had done, Tiffany was already out the door.

“That wasn’t what I meant.” Seunghyun told the closed door. “Aishhh… This is going to be harder than I think.” He slumped into the bed regretting his words.

She didn’t know where she was heading. She just needed to leave there as soon as possible. With her huge sunglasses on she was able to hide her swollen eyes. Walking around the area for about 20 minutes, it was time for her to head to the airport.

“Tiffany!” She thought she heard someone call for her as she entered the airport, but when she came to look around she couldn’t find who it was. Shrugging her shoulders she decided to let it go.

But when she turned back to the di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter