Chapter 8

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced in front of the hundreds of guests that have been invited to witness their marriage.

After that night when the two had fought and kissed, they didn’t contact each other. Seunghyun dared not to contact her because he was afraid of hurting her. Tiffany didn’t contact him because she was still too hurt to face him.

Even today on their wedding day the two did not even have had a word with each other. And now they are deemed to kiss each other in front of hundreds of friends and family members.

Tiffany shut her eyes tight waiting for Seunghyun to make his move. Not moving an inch she stood there waiting patiently for Seunghyun to kiss her.

Seunghyun had his eyes on Tiffany the whole time not able to get his mind around the beautiful sight in front of him. She was so pretty, so charming, so sparkling, but there is something missing on her… and that is her ever so beautiful smile.

She had not smiled once today. All he could see is the sorrow in her eyes. And this sight in front of him made his heart clutter together.

He ditched down to her height and kissed her lightly on her lips, earning the crowds cheers and applause.

Everything was decorated in Tiffany’s favorite color, pink. Although it was the perfect wedding in everyone else’s eyes, to Tiffany it was just the better part of the whole package she was forced into.

“You’re so lucky to have such a pretty wife.” One of the guests had said. Tiffany did not even know more than half the guests at her wedding. She just quietly stood next to Seunghyun while he greeted the guests and she just stood to smile at them.

“Thank you.” Seunghyun politely smiled and nodded them.

And this polite smile and nod went on and on until guests got drunk and were towed away in a taxi.

“Here is the key for the honeymoon suite for the night. And at 2pm tomorrow I will have someone ready to take you two to the airport for your flight to Hong Kong for your honeymoon.” Mrs. Choi explained. “We’re sorry that we couldn’t allow you to go any further for your honeymoon because Seunghyun has to get back for work, but I’m sure that there will be lots of chances for a better second, third and even a forth honeymoon in the future.” She told them.

“Thank you. We’ll be off now.” Tiffany bowed to their parents before heading off ahead of Seunghyun who was being carried by two body guards because he was too drunk to walk on his own.

“Put him on the bed, and can you also please go and get me some hangover medicine?” Tiffany handed one of the guys some money.

“Sure Miss.”

Once the guys have left Tiffany stood next to the bed looking at the drunken Seunghyun not knowing what to do with him. And then it came to her thinking back to the conversation she had with Daesung when she was alone while Seunghyun was busy being forced drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter