Chapter 14

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doesn’t it feel better to talk it out with her?” Tiffany asked him as soon as they got into to their hotel room.

“I don’t feel a thing, because all I care about right now is you.” Seunghyun wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“When did you become so cheesy?” Tiffany asked.

“When I am with you.” Seunghyun turns her around, facing each other. Leaning in slowly towards her lips, and just as he was about to capture her lips upon his the doorbell rang.

“Seunghyun.” Tiffany pushed him away. “Door.” She told him.

Clenching his teeth and eyes tightly with a low groan and a deep sigh, he let go of his wife making his way to the door.

“Who is it?” Seunghyun shouted through the door, just as a simple way to vent his anger. And as soon as Seunghyun opened the door he saw Aiden in the arms of a well-suited gentlemen, which he assumed to be one of the workers at the front desk.

“Mr. Choi, we were told to bring this little boy to you, along with this letter.” The suited gentlemen handed Aiden into Seunghyun’s arm along with the letter.

“Wait!” Seunghyun shouted to the guy. “Who told you to bring this kid to me? He is not mine!” Seunghyun struggled to know how to hold a kid, causing Aiden to burst out crying.

“A lady told us to bring him to you. And she said that she will not be working here anymore so you don’t have to bother looking for her.” The guy told him.

“Seunghyun, what is Aiden doing here?” Tiffany walks out of the bedroom as soon as she hears crying. And walks up to Seunghyun to help him carry Aiden.

“Good afternoon sir.” The suited guy closed the door running away from them as soon as possible to avoid any more questioning.

“Oh my god.” Seunghyun finally let out as soon as he tried to process the whole situation into his brain.

“What is Aiden doing here?” Tiffany asked Seunghyun again.

“Hana left.” Seunghyun told her.

“What?” Tiffany furrowed her brows at the ridiculous thing her husband had just let out.

“Hana left.” Seunghyun repeated.

“Yeah, so why and what is Aiden doing here?” Tiffany tried her best to sooth the crying Aiden in her hands.

“Chill out.” Seunghyun told her as he opened the letter in his hand to see what she has to say.

Seunghyun and Tiffany,

 I’m sorry, I lied. Aiden is Seunghyun’s baby. I can’t take care of Aiden anymore. I won’t be living in Hong Kong anymore. And I have already left by the time you see this letter. Don’t bother looking for me. I just hope that Aiden will grow up in a healthy and happy family, something that I can never give him. I hope that the both of you can take care of him and raise him up to be a successful person for the future. Along with this letter is the cheque that Seunghyun’s father had given me and as well as Aiden’s birth certificate and his other important documents.

Tiffany, please don’t tell him that I exist. I hope that you can treat Aiden as if he was your own. I trust you, and I believe in you. Please love him for me, please take care of him for me.

Thank you, Love Hana.

“I can’t believe that Hana would just leave Aiden like this.” Tiffany held Aiden close to her rocking him back and both as he slept peacefully in her arms.

“He is not my son.” Seunghyun let out.

“Seunghyun!” Tiffany bellowed. “Don’t say that in front of him. He knows.” Tiffany glared at him.

“Tiffany, don’t be ridiculous. She’s only throwing him to us because we have the ability to provide him with a better environment.” Seunghyun told her.

“Yeah, and we are going to use this better environment to raise him into a successful person.” Tiffany told him.

“Baby, you can’t be serious about this. We can’t do that.” Seunghyun whined.

“Don’t baby me. This is your child and we are going to be the best parents for him and raise him together. If not, then I will just take him with me and I will raise him alone.” Tiffany threatened.

“No, no, no, anything but leaving.” Seunghyun surrendered.

“Good, then. Start packing. Our flight is in a few hours.” Tiffany turned to walk to the bedroom to put Aiden down on the bed. Leaving Seunghyun standing in the middle of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter