Epilogue

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here goes nothing.” Seunghyun and Tiffany both took a deep breath as they pull out the piece of paper from the envelope revealing the results.

“Just wait!” Tiffany suddenly yelled.

“What?” Seunghyun asked with anxiety.

“Let me take this in for a few moments. I need to prepare myself.” Tiffany took a deep breathe calming herself down.

“Ready?” Seunghyun asked again preparing to take the paper out again.

“No wait! What if it isn’t what we think it is?” Tiffany stopped him again.

“For sure it’s going to be what we think it is. I have never been so positive in my life.” Seunghyun assured her.

“But-,”

“No, I’m going to open it now.” And before Tiffany could protest any longer Seunghyun pulled out the piece of paper.

“What is it?” Seunghyun turned to see Tiffany’s eyes closed tight not willing to take a look at the results.

“It’s positive.” Seunghyun told her.

“Wait- what?” Tiffany opened her eyes up to look at him.

“It’s positive.” He told her again.

Tiffany took the piece of paper out of her husband’s hand to look at it herself.

Finally her smile appeared on her face and her wish had finally came true.

“Mommy!” the two heard rattling footsteps racing down the stairs to their loving warm home from their lovely sweet son, Aiden.

“Morning baby, did you have a nice sleep?” Tiffany lifted the four year old to her lap.

“Yeah I did and look I got all dressed by myself this morning.” Aiden proudly showed off his outfit.

“Wow, look at you all grown up. What am I going to do? I’m going to miss the small little Aiden.” Tiffany hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the top of his little head.

“Mommy! I’m all grown up now. Stop kissing me like that.” Aiden tried to push her away.

“Aiden what about me? You didn’t greet me yet?” Seunghyun pouted to him.

“No, I’m mad at you.” Aiden pouted at him.

“What did I do?”

“You took my Mommy from me.” Aiden told him.

“She might be your mommy, but she is also my wife.” Seunghyun childishly argued with his son.

“No she is my mommy!” Aiden shouted.

“Aiden what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter