Chapter 4

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey…” he heard his mother call him from behind and then quickly pulled away before their lips could even meet.

“Mom, what are you doing here?” he asked pretending as if nothing had happened.

“Well I was going to see how pretty my daughter in law would look in a wedding dress, but to my surprise I saw something way better.” she teased, because clearly from the angle that she was standing at it looked like they were already kissing.

“Nothing happened… but maybe if you came in a few minutes later something might have.” He rolled his eyes at his mother.

“Really Mrs. Choi… nothing happened.” Tiffany quickly gave her denial.

“No, no it’s not Mrs. Choi anymore. You should call me Mom.” Mrs. Choi walked up to hold her hands.

“Yes, Mrs. Cho- I mean Mom.” Although she wasn’t use to it she still had to try her best to fit with this family as soon as possible.

“Seunghyun-ah, don’t you think that she looks pretty in this dress.” His mother asked him.

Seunghyun slowly looked at her from head to toe observing her.

“Yeah it’s not bad but I think that it would be even better if she wasn’t wearing anything.” He then gave a big smile and walked out on them.

“Yah Seunghyun Choi! That little…” Mrs. Choi almost exploded but knew that it wasn’t the right time as there were people all over the house preparing and having meetings for the wedding.

“It’s alright. I’m sure that it’s because he still can’t accept the fact that he isn’t marrying someone he loves.” Tiffany attempted to comfort Mrs. Choi and as well as herself for the matter.

“Awe… honey don’t say that, I’m sure that he’ll come around and will love twice as much as he loved that girl. Oh, and don’t forget about what just happened.” Mrs. Choi gave her a warm smile and held her hands tightly to give her confidence.

With the wedding being prepared by professionals Tiffany had nothing to worry about, except for the fact that her so-called husband doesn’t love her.

She walked around the house looking for Seunghyun, but there was no sight of him. She slowly walks back to his room hoping that no one notices. There was one thing that she wanted to go back to confirm, the picture.

Was it really Seunghyun that became her very first friend? Was he the boy that she had always wanted to look for?

She walked back to the spot in the closet where she hid the picture. She took a deep breathe hoping that what she had been wanting to find all these fifteen years is finally found. I don’t know if you could say that it was her first love. But it was the guy that had hoped to marry one day.

“Oh my god…” her jaws dropped. Looking at the picture carefully as if she was back to when she was six. “It was him?” she was so overwhelmed by the unknown happiness and sadness in her heart. She could feel it clenching together making her feel as if she couldn’t breathe anymore. And before you know it a tear came running down the side of her left cheek.

She just couldn’t believe that the guy that she will be marrying is the guy that she has been looking for all along.

She wanted to make sure that she wasn’t wrong and that the little boy was Seunghyun, but where would she find him? Then she sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter