Chapter 5

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another ten minute of walking they finally got to the pub.

“Now I’m all warm again. You can take this back now.” Tiffany took off the jacket and handed it back to him.

Seunghyun took another careful look at her outfit. She was wearing a mini black dress; although it was nothing special she definitely looked hot in it.

“Wait a minute. You’re going to be wearing that- here?” He asked with a concerned look on his face.

“Is there a problem with this?” She pointed to her dress.

“No, but this is a…” He could barely finish his sentence and his friend Daesung came over and interrupted.

“Hey Bro, what are you doing over here by the door?” He asked.

“Ummm… I was just…” and again he could finish his sentence because he was interrupted by Daesung once again.

“Oh… and who is this pretty girl?” Daesung’s attention quickly turned to Tiffany who was standing right behind Seunghyun.

“She is…” Tonight for the n amount of times Seunghyun was once again interrupted, but this time is was from Tiffany.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany.” She gave him a sweet smile.

“Come over here. I’ll get you guys some drinks.” Daesung led her to the bar table, and Seunghyun just quietly followed along behind them.

“Boss, you have a call.” One of the bartenders called for him.

“Alright,” he told his worker. “I’ll be right back.” He softly told Tiffany.

As Daesung walked away he quickly tried to say what he was about to say before.

“Wear this jacket.” Seunghyun handed the jacket back to her.

“Why? It’s warm in here.” She replied.

“Just wear it. It’s not just a normal pub here. It’s a pub with a lot of men are looking for girls just like you.” He told her.

“Well, that’s not bad. Why not just give some random guy a try?” She said. She knew exactly what he was thinking. he’s starting to get jealous.

“A random guy!?” He burst out with rage.

“You don’t have a problem with that do you? After all we aren’t even a real couple yet.” She calmly confronted him with the truth.

He had just been beat up with the words of Tiffany. She was right they were only a fake couple. But with those words coming out of Tiffany it somehow hurt him. It felt like as if there were a thousand daggers stabbing into his weakened heart.

“What’s with all the noise guys? I heard Seunghyun’s voice all the way in the back.” Daesung walked up with two drinks.

“Well you know him. He might have just seen a pretty girl, but some random guy came up and took her before he did.” She told him.

“Here have a drink and maybe that will help you get some pretty girls tonight. Oh, by the way the model that you almost got but never did because of your parents, well she’s here today. So get at it before she gets to someone else.” Daesung pointed to the model from the other day.

“No, It’s alright I have to sit here to protect Tiffany tonight.” He needed to stay by her side in case Daesung did something to her.

“I don’t need you to protect me. I have Daesung here. You go ahead and do your thing.” Tiffany pushed him off.

“No… I can’t… Ummm… I have to stay quiet for today. If I get on another magazine my dad will kill me.” When did he ever care for the thoughts of his father? It was just another excuse.

“Excuses, excuses, excuses… When did you ever care about what your dad thinks?” Tiffany got him again.

“It seems like Tiffany knows you more than I do. What’s going on guys?” Daesung finally caught on.

“It’s alright, maybe he just wants to be complicated right now. Let’s go somewhere quiet.” Tiffany softly told Daesung.

She wanted to push Seunghyun to the edge. She wanted to see if he’s on the hook, if he really started to have feelings for her or at least cared for her.

“Come here.” Daesung took her hand and led her to a quiet corner. “Seunghyun, why don’t you just go and find that model. Her eyes have been on you the whole time.”

As soon as they left him alone at the bar, the model walked over to him.

“I was so sad that we didn’t get to finish off what we were doing last time. How about finishing it today?” She whispered into his ears.

But unfortunately his attention and his eyes were towards the direction of Daesung and Tiffany.

His eyes were locked onto the fact that Daesung’s hand began to wonder around her waist, her back and even her thighs, also to the fact that Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter