Chapter 3

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany sat on the big chair on her porch looking up at the big stars in the sky, as she was reflecting on her past two days.

She finally got a chance to meet her fiancé personally for the first time. Although she knew that she didn’t have his heart she’ll at least get a chance to see him every day. Although he didn’t like her very much, she still has her chances to get him to like her.

*Flashback*

She was sitting in a small café looking out to the ocean when she heard a girl talking on the phone.

“Just wait until I get my hands on that cheque.” Tiffany heard.

“I know that they’ll give it to me. I personally heard his parents talking about it when I was trying to get into his room.” Tiffany kept listening.

“Why do you think that I got close to him in the first place, all he has is money.” She heard the girl laughing.

“Well if it wasn’t for Seunghyun I wouldn’t even be able to go study aboard with you. Just wait and I’ll be there in a month’s time.”

As soon as she heard the name automatically she thought of her fiancé, Seunghyun Choi whom she had to marry because of her parents.

Her parents had told her ever since she was a kid. She was going to marry Seunghyun Choi the child of her mom’s friend, but she had never met him before. She just thought of it as a thing that will happen and it was a part of her life, she didn’t refuse nor did she find it a burden because she knew that she at least had a guy already waiting for her.

After seeing the girl hang up she continued to observe her every move. Not because she heard her say the name Seunghyun but just because she had nothing better to do.

But as she was observing she heard something she couldn’t even imagine.

“Seunghyun Choi, over here.” The girl called towards the entrance.

“Seunghyun Choi?” She quietly thought to herself.

“Babe, didn’t I tell you to not call my name out so loud in public?” He sat down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s alright there isn’t much people here.” She smiled to him.

She continued to stare at the couple getting a good look at the guy. She kept thinking to herself; is that the guy that she’ll be married to? Will he accept the fact that he has a fiancé? Will he be able to let go of this girl who he seems to like so much?

But fortunately she overheard the conservation of the girl, she knew that she didn’t have to worry because all the girl wants was money and that she will eventually leave him.

It may sound like that she was black hearted but she just wanted to protect the guy that she might have to spend the rest of her life with.

*End of Flashback*

Although they didn’t truly have feelings for each other and they didn’t even know each other the two had to get married, not just for the sake of their parents but for Seunghyun’s sake it was the heritance of money that he would get.

The very next day throughout the house was wedding and event planners, top chefs and hotel executives and all of their assistances. They had only one week of time to get everything together. It may seem a little bit forced but it was necessary to get these done as soon as possible for Seunghyun not to do anything that could ruin it.

As soon as Tiffany entered the Choi mansion she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter