Chapter 7

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany slowly woke up to the shining sunlight that peeked through the curtains of her room. She felt something draping around her waist. She turned to see Seunghyun lying on her bed next to her.

Looking at him for a good while, memorizing his features, it seems as if she hasn’t had taken a good look at him before- besides looking at that picture.

 “What are you doing staring at me like that?” Seunghyun suddenly spoke up with his eyes shut tight.

“I wasn’t staring at you.” She lied. “I was looking out the window.”

“Well you should just be looking at me at this moment.” Seunghyun suddenly got a hold of Tiffany’s wrists and pinned her down on her bed.

At the moment Seunghyun pinned her down, an awkward silence filled the space between them. Seunghyun just kept starring into her eyes as she was also starring back at him. To overcome this awkward silence Tiffany spoke up. “Yah, what are you doing sleeping on my bed? I don’t think that I gave you permission to do that.” She yelled.

“But you also didn’t say that I can’t.” He retorted. “Plus, don’t you remember the ‘Please don’t leave.’ And ‘I don’t like to be alone.’” Seunghyun mimicked her voice.

“Please get off me…” Tiffany told him, avoiding looking into his eyes. She’s scared that she might give in to him too easily.

“No, I-,” but as soon as he saw those eyes getting watery again he immediately got off of her. “I guess I’ll get going then.” He grabbed his jacket and headed off for work.

For the next couple of days it has been peace and quiet for this couple as Tiffany didn’t bother contacting Seunghyun and Seunghyun did not want to contact Tiffany at all.

Each of them had their own thoughts to deal with. Seunghyun still had Hana preoccupying his mind on the fact if Hana had been lying to him all along. With also something deep, deep down in his heart telling him that Tiffany would never lie to him.

Tiffany on the other hand had found the ripped up picture on her bedside table after Seunghyun had left that day. She did everything she could to put those pieces back together trying her best to make it look as good as before.

“Tiffany…” Her mother called for her.

“What is it Mom?” Tiffany quietly responded.

“Honey… you’ve been sulking in your room for a while now. Is anything wrong?” Her mother asked.

“There’s nothing wrong Mom. I’ve just been thinking about a lot and preparing myself to become someone’s wife.” Tiffany forced a smile on her face to show her mom that she’s fine.

But the truth is that she’s hurting… her heart is hurting. She’s hurt by the fact that Seunghyun is constantly in her mind, and images of when she had first met him kept replaying again and again. But yet Seunghyun is still refusing to admit to it, because she knew that all he had in his heart is Hana.

“Alright… but please prepare yourself for tonight. The Choi’s are coming over for dinner to discuss some details of the wedding.” Her mother informed her.

After her Mother left her alone again, Tiffany buried her head into her knees holding in her tears tightly so that they wouldn’t fall. She needs to prepare herself to be strong in front of Seunghyun. She told herself that she can’t let her weak side out for him to step on again.

When the time came around for dinner Tiffany took a deep breath in before walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter