Chapter 12

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Seunghyun’s anger building up, and his grip hold her hands had tightened. She immediately tried to prepare herself mentally for the worst to happen.

Tiffany then diverted her gaze upon the waitress to see who it was to have answered in Korean. Although the second she heard that voice she already felt her heart dropping because it was a voice she had heard before. But until she saw it with her own eyes, she couldn’t believe that it was Hana standing in front of them right now.

“Seunghyun.” Hana called for him.

“I’m sorry, am I supposed to know you?” Seunghyun asked her, because this is literally what he had been thinking that very second.

“You don’t remember me? It’s me Hana.” She told him.

“Babe, let’s get going I’m sure that our room is finished.” Seunghyun pulled Tiffany out of the lounge.

“Seunghyun.” Hana got a hold of his arm trying to stop him from leaving.

“I’m sorry, but my wife and I are tired. Can you please let go?” Seunghyun flung her hand away and brushed past her as he walked past.

Tiffany didn’t dare to say a single word to him. She knew that was not in the position to lend out a word in any way.

“Mr. Choi, we have just finished cleaning your room for you.” The same front desk agent caught him in time before he headed for the elevators.

Seunghyun simply gave her a nod and quickly made his way to his room.

He didn’t feel like letting a word out to anyone at the moment. He just needed time for himself to think. A mixed feeling of lost and anger came through to him the second he saw her for the first time in a while. And on top of that he had just found out that it was Tiffany who was the little girl all along.

Upon arriving to the hotel room, he opened the door for Tiffany to get in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter