Chapter 1

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come here, baby,” and then all of a sudden his phone rings. “Hold on.”

He pushed the so-called model aside to fetch his phone from his pocket.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Seunghyun-ah, I think that you should get home right away.” He heard his mom stuttering over the phone.

“I’m kind of busy right now.” He said as he felt the model latching onto his neck.

“The paparazzi got you again. Your dad is really mad right now.” His mom whispered.

“Urrgghh, again? Okay, I’ll be there in 5.” And as soon as he hung up he pushed the model off of him. “I got to go.”

“But… we didn’t even have any fun yet.” She smirked as she pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him.

“Well then go back to the bar and get someone else to have someone to have fun with you. I got to go.” He pushed her off again and left.

As soon as he got home he saw his father sitting the exact same spot on the couch. It was the spot that his father sits in when he got into something that his father opposed against.

“Look at this. On the cover again, and you’re not even one of those celebrities. How many times does it take before you realize that you have responsibilities?” His dad threw the magazine at him. It was a picture of him and some girl that he couldn’t even recall kissing.

“What responsibilities? We’re rich and we have everything. Just wait until I graduated and I’ll take over.” He simply answered.

“You think that there will still be a company left when you graduate? Every time you get on one of these magazines client’s leave one by one. How is the company going to run after everything is gone?” His dad yelled back.

“Why is it my fault? It’s not like I tell the paparazzi to follow me everywhere.” Seunghyun splashed back.

“But it’s you who does these things for them to get at you. We might not be the richest in Korea, but we are rich and we have a reputation out there. You need to watch out for every move you make.” His dad told him.

“It’s not my fault that the girls love me. They all just attach themselves onto me, and for our reputation it’s not like I can just push them away. What if they talk about us?” He told him.

“Well, from now on there will be only one girl that you will love, and that is your wife. It’s a good thing that your mom and her best friend set this up before you were even born.”

“What?!?! You set me up for marriage? Don’t you think that I could refuse?” Seunghyun stated.

“No, because without me you wouldn’t be able to have all this, and if you walk out of this house I will make sure that no one will help you.” His dad stood strong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter