Chapter 2

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After calming down for a bit he finally headed back to the mansion, seeing those same big white doors again. He took a deep breath before entering those huge doors.

“I’m back.” He calmly told his parents not even wanting to look at them. He then slowly walked up the long stairway to his room.

“You stop right there.” He heard his father tell him.

And with the dirtiest look he turned to face them.

“What is it?” he coldly replied.

“Honey, come here.” His mother dragged him back down.

“I’m telling you whether or not you like it you’ll be getting married. It will happen in 3 weeks, it has been decided and you can’t do anything about it.” His father informed him.

“It’s too bad that you came back too late. You just missed seeing your fiancé. She is such a wonderful girl I’m sure that you’ll like her.” His mother began to babble on about the girl.

He carelessly walked back to his room. He could care less about his wife, about what his parents are telling him. All he cared about at that moment was Hana. What would she think? What about their future? And with all these thoughts going through his mind he quickly fell asleep.

“Seunghyun-ah, it’s time to wake up.” His mother woke him up. “Time for work.”

“Urgg…” He groaned and quickly got up to get ready for work. He usually works during the day and goes to school 3 times a week during the nights. His Father had his schedule set up for him since he started after high school so that he can get a hold of the duties at the company.

A day of meetings was usually the schedule for this COO at the Choi’s Corporation, but today was a little different. Within this busy day of meetings his parents had something in store for him, and that was a lunch with his fiancé.

“Seunghyun-ah let’s go for lunch.” He heard his mom call for him.

“Lunch? Ummm…. Okay.” Without opposing to the idea of lunch he walked out having no idea that it was the day to meet his fiancé.

“Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Choi. We have reserved a table for six for you. Please follow me.” The hostess led them to their table.

“A table for six? Who else would be here?” He questioned.

Without an answer he heard a few people walk up from behind.

“Mr. and Mrs. Choi you guys are here early.” A voice spoke out.

“Oh, we just got here.” Mrs. Choi welcomed their guests. “Oh and this is my son, Seunghyun. Seunghyun this is Mr. and Mrs. Hwang and their daughter Tiffany Hwang better known as your fiancé.” His mother introduced.

He finally knew what this lunch was about. But to him this was just going to be another company meeting or just a simple trade for his future heritance.

Throughout the whole dinner he didn’t look up or bother to get another single look at his so called fiancé. He just slowly and quietly ate his food waiting for the chance to get out of there. The parents were talking away happily and laughing occasionally about their son and daughter.

*Ring Ring* Seunghyun’s phone rang.

“Excuse me.” He excused himself from the table to take his call.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Dude, every tabloid says that you’re getting married to this rich girl. Is it true?” A voice screamed over the phone.

“So, the news is out already? That’s fast, considering that I only knew yesterday.” Seunghyun calmly answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter