Chapter 13

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany felt the bright shining sun shining on her, causing her to stir from her sleep. In the midst of trying to change her position she felt something preventing her from moving, but also remembering that she clearly fell asleep on the couch last night waiting for Seunghyun to come back.

“Seunghyun.” She breathed as she remembered what had happened last night.

Seunghyun had finally found Hana again, just merely two days after their wedding. It seems as if fate may be playing them.

Fate that had brought them together when they were little, fate brought them to meet again after so many years. And now fate is breaking them apart.

Fate a meaning of being meant to be with the time has come. And just maybe this isn’t meant to be.

Tiffany got up and gently put Seunghyun’s arm gently on the bed again careful not to wake him up.

“Don’t go.” Tiffany felt Seunghyun grabbing a hold of her hand as soon as she got off the bed.

Tiffany didn’t know what to say, or how to react. She stood frozen with Seunghyun holding onto her hand.

“I won’t let you leave me. Not ever again. I don’t care that you promised you’d leave if Hana is back. I just don’t want you to leave me. I don’t care for Hana anymore. I care for you.” Seunghyun told her as soon as he opened his eyes.

“Seunghyun.” Tiffany tears came streaming down at his words. Seunghyun sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulled Tiffany to sit on his lap. Pulling her into his arms, hugging her like he never did before.

“Tiffany, I love you. I was stupid for doing all of those ridiculous things to you. I was stupid for not believing you. I was stupid for ripping up our one memory together, the most important one of all. I really don’t want to lose you again like I did when we were little.” Seunghyun confessed.

He was up all night staring at her while she slept. Thinking of all the memories they had together. Thinking of what he’d be doing if he lost her. His heart shriveled up, it hurt, just even if it was a thought. He can’t lose her.

“From the very beginning fate has brought us together, we met, we took the picture. The picture is the evidence of fate bringing us together. We were apart, and I did everything I could to find you with the picture in my hands, but only to have someone other than you to come and ruin our fate. After finally when I thought I lost everything. You came back bringing back the fate that we had lost. You fought for our fate. And now we can finally be together again with fate at our side. I will do anything to protect this, protect you, protect us with my love. I promise you.” Seunghyun told her. It is as if he could read her mind.

“Seunghyun.” Tiffany finally let out a word to him after his ongoing confession.

“You don’t need to say anything, just stay at my side and never leave me again.” Seunghyun continued to help Tiffany wipe her tears up.

“What about Hana then? She looked like she wanted to talk to you yesterday.” Tiffany voice shivered as she talked from all of the tears.

“Why are you even caring about other people right now? You need to care about yourself more. You need to learn how to love yourself more.” Seunghyun groaned at the fact that Tiffany always had to care for others before herself.

“I just don’t want you to leave without even talking it out with her. I’m sure that she’d want to explain to you what happened. Just talk it out with her. It might help bring you to ease.” Tiffany told him.

“Fine, I’ll talk to her, but only if you are there with me.” Seunghyun groaned.

-------

Tiffany and Seunghyun made their way down to the lounge to see if they could catch Hana again. While walking inside the empty lounge they could only see the bartender at the bar cleaning glasses.

“Hi, I’m looking for a worker by the name of Hana.” Seunghyun asked the bartender.

“Hana!” The bartender called to the room behind the bar.

“What?” Hana came running out of the room, then the bartender poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter