Chapter 11

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you.” Seunghyun thanked the room service agent for bringing them their food before seeing him out. “Babe.” Seunghyun knocked on the bathroom door where his wife is taking a shower. “The food is here!” he informed her.

“Few more minutes!” Tiffany shouted through the door.

Tiffany knew that what she had done was beyond her wishes for this marriage. She just wanted Seunghyun to love her, and was this his only way of showing her that he loved her? She was still not too sure. She just wanted to show him that she too loved him.

“I don’t know what I’m doing, but I know that I won’t regret it.” Tiffany told herself as she looked into the foggy mirror. “Just go with your heart.” She told herself.

After taking in a deep breath and putting on a wide smile she walked out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on.

“Babe, come and sit.” Seunghyun pulled her over to the dining table.

“Wow, it looks yummy. I’m so hungry right now” Tiffany sat down.

“I know. I could have just eaten you up all day.” Seunghyun again.

“Seunghyun…” Tiffany’s bright red cheeks came back.

“I know you love it when I tease you like that.” Seunghyun took her hand and gave it a kiss.

“Can we just eat now?” Tiffany whined.

“Okay, let’s eat.” Seunghyun placed a piece of meat into .

“Thank you.” Although to Seunghyun it may be just a simple thank you, but to Tiffany there is more of a meaning behind it.

The meaning behind this thank you was for the happy times that they have spent in Hong Kong. It had really made a part of Tiffany’s wish come true.

“Babe, what do you want to do tonight?” Seunghyun sweetly asked her.

Tiffany could feel her heart beating rapidly at the way he called her babe. “Umm, How about we take a walk?” and finally it seems as if Seunghyun is accepting her.

Even though they were walking under the star light sky, Tiffany’s smile couldn’t be brighter. Having her fingers interlocked with the one whom she loved is the only thing she could imagine.

“What are you so happy about?” Seunghyun asked as he saw the big wide smile on her face.

“It just feels so surreal to have someone walking together with me, and even being able to hold hands with them, because all my life I’ve been living it alone, without a single friend. And of all people it’s you who helped me m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter