Tutoring

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Tutoring[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Minah went into the lounge in Luhan's dorm. There were couches and a coffee table, so they could do their studying there. Luhan found the library too quiet and boring of a place.

Minah placed her textbook and notebook on the table. She glanced at her phone and saw that Luhan was ten minutes late already. She felt kind of awkward for her to be randomly sitting in the guys' lounge alone.

"Hey Minah," Minah heard Luhan's voice.

She looked up happily, recognizing it at once. "Hey, op—" her voice faltered. "Who...?" she glanced at the girl next to him.

"This is Seohyun. She's a new student here," Luhan introduced her, smiling. "Seohyun, this is Minah," he told her.

This girl looks awfully familiar. Minah thought. Where have I seen her before?

***flashback***

"Please welcome a new student to our Chinese language class," Mrs. Yoo announced, standing at the front of the room.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, I'm Seohyun," she bowed. "I hope I get along with everyone."

***end of flashback***

"Ah, ahnyeonghaseyo," Seohyun bowed her head. Anyone could tell she felt out of place being there.

"Oh, hello," Minah forced a smile.

"Seohyun's taking Chinese too, so I thought I'd bring her here as well," Luhan explained, sitting down.

"Oh," Minah blurted, not liking the sound of that. It was supposed to be just the two of them. "Cool," she tried to sound happy.

 

   

 

"Oppa, how do you pronounce these words again?" Minah asked, using her pen to point at a sentence in the textbook.

When Luhan didn't reply, she tried again. "Oppa?"

"So this means 'I wasn't born here, but I grew up here,'" Luhan looked at Seohyun, using his index finger to tap a sentence in her textbook.

Seohyun nodded and glanced at Minah, feeling uncomfortable. She hadn't even asked Luhan to explain that sentence. While here Minah was, seeking for help from him.

"Oppa, I need help too, you know," Minah stated, sighing frustratedly.

As Seohyun wrote the sentence in Chinese in her notebook, Luhan praised her. "Wow, your writing is really neat. A lot better than mine."

"Thank you," Seohyun muttered softly and looked over at Minah. "Luhan, Minah-ssi is asking you a question."

A look of confusion flashed over Luhan's face before turning his head. It was only then that he seemed to remember Minah being there.

"Oh, what was your question?" Luhan asked.

Minah bit her lip. "Forget it," she mumbled, annoyed.

As she wrote the sentence down in her notebook, she ended up scribbling all over it angrily. But Luhan didn't even mind her mood. That, or he didn't even notice or care.

Luhan ignoring her was something that definitely pissed her off, especially since he was paying so much attention to some other girl he had just met. And moreover, that made her feel pathetic.

 

   

 

"Sorry I'm late," Minah apologized as she sat down across from Sehun at one of the tables in the library. "I guess I had been daydreaming and went the wrong way."

"Haha, babo," Sehun , prepared to receive a punch in the arm or kick in the leg.

But to his surprise, Minah did neither. "Let's get started," she sighed, her voice tiresome.

Sehun blinked a few times, and he even pinched himself.

Ow! He winced.

Nope, he most definitely wasn't dreaming. Minah had truly let him off the hook for calling her a babo. And wait a second...she had also apologized to him for being late.

What just happened? Did he get switched to some alternate world? Perhaps...through a mirror?

Okay, let's not go there.

After 15 minutes or so, Sehun caught Minah zoning out again. Although she was staring at his textbook, her eyes didn't move. She wasn't reading it; she was just looking at one single spot for the longest time.

"Aish," he closed the textbook, startling her. "This won't do, you're too distracted."

Minah sighed again and her shoulders deflated. "I'm sorry, I just don't feel like studying right now," she admitted with a bitter smile.

Sehun could tell that she was feeling down. Heck, it was pretty obvious whenever she was in a bad mood, since that usually never happened. Just like Chanyeol, she was also one of those happy-go-lucky types of people.

When Minah was sad, there were only two things that could cheer her up.

Either SHINee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter