Special Someone

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Special Someone[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"I understand now," Chanyeol let out a long sigh, glad he found a chair to sit in.

Baekhyun chuckled, expecting this. "Hey, this is nothing compared to what she usually makes us go through."

"Yea, Minah's not here so she's not as excited," Sehun noted, glancing at Taeyeon who was speeding through racks of clothing.

The four of them had been walking around for hours and eventually, Chanyeol's signature grin had even faded. That, was the power of Taeyeon's shopping obsession.

"Okay, let's go, guys!" Taeyeon chirped.

The three boys flinched, surprised. They weren't expecting her to be done already. "But we just sat down," Chanyeol pouted.

"Oh, don't be so lazy," Taeyeon scolded them. "We're nearing some food stalls, so you can rest then."

Baekhyun's stomach growled. "Let's just go," he stood up. "The faster we finish shopping, the faster we can finally go and eat."

The boys reluctantly followed Taeyeon as they continued to explore every shop and stand set up on the streets.

"Hey, these snapbacks are pretty cool," Chanyeol said, trying on a few from the little shop.

Baekhyun nodded in acknowledgement. "Sehun-ah, check these out," he called him. "It really matches your style."

Sehun went over to his hyungs to take a look. "Hm, it is something I'd wear," he agreed, checking out the prices.

"Noona, come here!" Chanyeol hollered, waving Taeyeon over.

Sehun looked up to see Taeyeon admiring one of the plushies from the shop. She set it down and came over. "Hm?"

"Which one?" Chanyeol asked, holding up two caps.

Taeyeon pointed at one and Chanyeol put it on, checking his reflection on his phone.

"I'm hungry," Baekhyun stated, his stomach bothering him again. "If I don't eat something soon, I'm going to collapse."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "You two can go grab some food first then, Sehun and I will find you later."

Baekhyun's face lit up and he started dragging Taeyeon away. "Come on, noona!"

Sehun noticed that she glanced back at the plushies in the shop before letting Baekhyun pull her away.

Once they left, Chanyeol went back to contemplating on which snapback he wanted to buy. "What do you think?"

Sehun just gave him a thumbs up, distracted. He found his eyes wandering back to the plushies for sale as well.

After a few minutes, the plushie Taeyeon had been holding was in his hands.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked, leaning over to see what Sehun was looking at. "Oh, are you buying that for Minah?"

"Huh?" Sehun blinked. "Oh," he smiled sheepishly, not knowing what to say.

Chanyeol just shrugged. "Well I already paid for my cap, so once you're finished, we can go."

"Alright," Sehun replied. He handed the ahjusshi money for both a snapback and the plushie, and followed Chanyeol as they left to find the others.

 

  

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun had ended up being trapped in some jewelry shop before he could reach a food stall. "Baekhyun-ah!" Taeyeon called out to him.

"What?" Baekhyun whined, annoyed from not getting food yet.

"Tell me which one you like better," Taeyeon stated, pointing to something inside the display case.

Baekhyun groaned quietly before walking over to her. He looked down to the earrings she was refering to, and pointed at the first one he saw. "That one."

"Okay, I thought so too!" Taeyeon ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter