Mystery of Joohyun

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 17[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]Mystery of Joohyun[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Luhan sprinted over to Seohyun and bent down. "Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked, worried as he inspected her arms and legs.

The others soon followed. "You two okay?" Suho asked.

Minah dusted the sand off of her, wincing from the scratches from the pebbles. "Yea, I'm fine," she replied and turned to Seohyun. "Are you okay?"

Seohyun nodded and gasped when she saw Minah's left leg. "You're bleeding!"

Minah looked down at her calf and sure enough, she had several cuts from landing knee first. "It's no big deal," she brushed it off.

Kris bent down to take a look. "It looks pretty bad. You should probably go back to the lodge."

Everyone nodded in agreement, but Luhan was too busy pestering Seohyun. "I'm fine, really!" Seohyun insisted, standing up after dusting the sand off her clothes. "Min—"

Before Seohyun could help Minah up, Luhan dragged her away. "Come on, let's go get that looked at."

Minah stared at the two as they walked away. Seohyun kept wanting to go back, but Luhan would pull her along. Minah snapped out of it when she felt someone hold her.

"We should go too," Baekhyun said as he helped her up, "before those cuts get infected."

Minah was fine with walking on her own, but Baekhyun wouldn't have it as he made her lean on him. "Aish, just listen to me for once, will you?"

Minah pouted but she obeyed, letting Baekhyun help her walk. "Chanyeol! Grab Minah's bag!" he yelled back.

Kris grabbed Minah's bag and handed it to Chanyeol, who rushed over to follow the two back to the lodge.

"Did you guys see Luhan?" Chen asked his friends. "He looked like he was going to die of worry after seeing Seohyun's tiny scratches."

Xiumin chuckled, wiping sweat off his forehead. "He forgot all about the game instantly."

"He's whipped," Kai snickered, shaking his head.

Sehun scowled. Luhan had completely ignored Minah again, and this time, he saw it with his own eyes.

Taeyeon bit her lip, grabbing her bag as well. "Well we better go," she smiled awkwardly, tugging on Sehun's arm. "Bye!"

Kai and his friends waved goodbye to them, and continued to talk after they left.

"Baekhyun seemed pretty worried about Minah if you asked me," Suho pondered, noticing the interaction.

"Yea!" D.O exclaimed since Suho said exactly what he was thinking. "The look on his face was identical to the one Kai had last summer when Yoona got hurt!"

Kai smacked his friend, his cheeks pinking. "Yah!"

"Well that Minah girl is pretty cute," Kris admitted.

All eyes turned to him, and he shrugged. "What? It's true."

Chen fake-gasped. "Kris hyung thinks a girl is cute. Maybe he's not so cold after all!"

Kris glared at him, and Chen turned away, zipping his mouth shut.

"Well you've got some competition, oppa," Yoona informed him. "I think Sehun likes her too."

Kai , "And you're way behind."

Kris made a mental note never to say anything nice again. He couldn't even say that a girl was cute without twelve eyes staring at him like he was from another planet.

"And this is why I don't talk," he mumbled.

 

  

 

It was almost lunch time and Minah was on her way to the boys' cabin to meet them before going to the lodge. Taeyeon wasn't with her because Ms. Song had asked her for help. Apparently she and Mr. Kang had a water fight earlier, and her hair was a complete mess. It was so tangled that Ms. Yang couldn't fix it and suggested cutting some of it. Taeyeon was going to be her lifesaver.

Minah chuckled at that thought. Her leg wasn't broken or anything, so she could walk perfectly fine on her own. It was all bandaged up now, so sometimes she'd even forget about it.

As she was walking past someone else's cabin, she stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter