Forgotten

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Forgotten[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

They all expected the same answer, but to their surprise, Minah just grabbed Chanyeol's cap from the center. "I'll choose a punishment instead," she stated firmly, avoiding Luhan's eyes.

Baekhyun let out a deep breath, not having realized he had held it in while Minah had been contemplating.

She picked out a piece of paper and unfolded it. "Go to the convenience store and buy snacks and drinks for everyone," she read aloud. "Phew, that's no big deal," she grinned.

"Wow, who made that punishment up?" Chanyeol asked, pouting at the simple task.

"I did," Sehun raised his hand. "I'm hungry!" he whined. "It's about time someone chose that punishment."

"Aigoo," Minah teased, pushing Sehun's forehead with her fingers. She stood up and grabbed her bag. "We're sitting here at a restaurant, and I have to go out to the convenience store to buy food."

"There's no food prepared, so unless you want to cook it yourself..." Sehun threw her a look.

Minah rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine."

"You shouldn't go alone though, Minah," Taeyeon pointed out, looking out the window. "It's pretty dark out."

Baekhyun followed her gaze and hesitated as well. Sehun checked his watch and realized Taeyeon was right. "Let's do rock-paper-scissors and the loser can go with Minah," he suggested.

Everyone agreed and in the end, Seohyun lost. Luhan instantly protested. "I'll go instead."

Minah's eyes widened at the thought of finally being alone with Luhan after so long. "No, it's okay," Seohyun insisted. "I lost."

"Then I'll go with you," he declared, standing up. "Besides, girls shouldn't be outside alone at this time of night."

"But..." Minah mumbled.

"Let's go," Luhan smiled and opened the door.

Seohyun hesitantly followed him out and Minah trudged behind. Time to be a third wheel. She sighed softly.

 

  

 

After a few minutes of walking along the streets outside, the wind was getting stronger. Minah had already ended up trailing behind Seohyun and Luhan as the two walked ahead of her. Luhan didn't even notice her presence at all.

As Minah was rubbing her arms to warm herself up, she saw Luhan suddenly take off his jacket. He wrapped it around Seohyun's shoulders who turned to him in surprise. Minah stopped in her tracks as well.

"Are you not cold?" Seohyun asked him.

He shot her his killer smile. "Nah, I'm fine."

"Oh...well, thank you," Seohyun muttered, feeling shy.

The two continued on their way and Minah was left standing in her spot, her hair blowing from the chilly breeze. She stared at the backview of the two as they were drifting further away, but not once did they turn back to look for her.

"Jerk," Minah mumbled and took a step forward, not wanting to be too far behind.

Eventually they started passing by several homeless people on the streets, knocked out from booze. One man who was leaning against the wall of a building had stared at Seohyun, but he didn't approach her. Luhan and Seohyun passed by safely, and now Minah had to cross.

She refused to make eye contact with the man, and tried to keep her eyes straight ahead. However as she was getting closer to him, she could feel his gaze on her. She clenched her fists, praying that he wouldn't approach her. By now, Luhan and Seohyun weren't even in sight.

Suddenly, the man gradually stood up. Minah gulped, and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter