Lost and Found

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 19[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Lost and Found[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Kai whispered.

"Shush," Suho hushed him. "It was Ms. Song's idea."

Once the yacht ride was over and the students finished eating dinner, the teachers announced that they would be having a scavenger hunt. And as childish as it sounded, the students were going to be paired with the opposite .

"Hey, we might get to meet pretty noonas," Chen beamed. "It'll be fun!"

"You and your noona obsession," D.O rolled his eyes.

They made it mandatory for all the students to participate, with the exception of Sehun and Minah. Since the two had just finished taking a hot shower after being drenched in ice cold water, they were exempt from the scavenger hunt.

The teachers didn't want them to get sick, so the two were sitting on the bench in the lodge, wrapped up in blankets.

Taeyeon had asked the kitchen staff to make hot chocolate for them, and they even added marshmallows.

"Jonghyun, Junhee," Mr. Kang called.

The teachers listed off names of the students they paired up.

"Kai, Yoona."

Kai's ears perked up, and he suddenly felt excited.

"Luhan, Seohyun."

Seohyun's eyes widened, and she blushed as she felt Yoona nudge her.

"Chanyeol, Sulli."

Sehun burst out laughing, and Baekhyun had to cover his mouth before Chanyeol killed the guy.

"Baekhyun, Mi—" Ms. Song paused and turned to Minah. "You and Sehun are staying here, right?"

Minah nodded, holding onto her mug of hot chocolate like it would disappear at any second. "Yes," Sehun answered.

"Well then..." she scanned the list of students, "oh, here we go!" She looked up. "Baekhyun, Taeyeon, you two will be partners instead."

Baekhyun sighed. Not only did he lose his chance of being alone with Minah, now he was going to be stuck with Taeyeon. "Oh great, I'm going to be hearing a lot of whining later," he murmured.

But Taeyeon heard him. "Yah!"

Sehun laughed, but he felt a little disappointed. At least she's paired up with Baekhyun hyung instead of some other guy.

Once the teachers finished announcing everyone's partner, they left the lodge and went outside for the scavenger hunt.

 

  

 

"Why is this taking so long?" Taeyeon pouted. "How many more things do we have to find?"

"You mean how many more things do you have to make me find?" Baekhyun corrected her.

“Same thing,” Taeyeon brushed it off.

Baekhyun shook his head. He was very used to this already. He had known Taeyeon for a long time since she was his older brother’s hoobae in high school. Actually, he had suspected that his brother had a crush on her, but his brother was a coward who didn’t know how to express his feelings. And whenever he did, she thought of it as an oppa's kind actions.

Sound familiar?

“What are you thinking so deeply about?” Taeyeon asked.

“Huh?” Baekhyun blurted. “Oh, nothing.”

Taeyeon didn’t believe him, but she let him off the hook. “What do we get for finishing the scavenger hunt anyways?”

“A sense of accomplishment,” Baekhyun muttered. “But for you, the right to return to the lodge and get back to your girly hobbies.”

“Tch,” Taeyeon folded her arms. “What about you then?”

“Me?” Baekhyun thought about it. He smirked and quickened his pace. “I get to get away from you, Byuntaeng.”

“What? Byuntaeng?” Taeyeon exclaimed and chased after him. “Yah! I don’t have a flashlight!"

 

  

 

“Ha! I win again!” Minah beamed, reshuffling the cards.

“Aish,” Sehun pouted. “How are you so good at this?”

“It’s not that I’m good, you’re just really bad,” Minah retorted, sticking her tongue out.

Sehun glared at her and stood up, embarrassed. “I’m going to the washroom!”

Minah laughed and walked over to the games cabinet to see if she could find anything else to kill time. But something else caught her eye.

It was a list of missing items. And the most recent one on the list was Luhan's necklace.

Minah bit her lip, contemplating. I bet I can find it this time.

 

  

 

As Baekhyun and Taeyeon were getting deeper and deeper into the forest, they ran into Seohyun and Luhan.

“Oh, hey!” Luhan greeted them. “Are you guys almost done?”

“Yea,” Baekhyun answered bluntly, staring at their interlocked hands.

“What about you guys?” Taeyeon asked.

Seohyun spoke up as she tried to wriggle her hand out of Luhan’s grasp. “We’re still missing a few things.”

“I can’t wait to get back to the lodge,” Taeyeon stated, letting out a deep breath. “My legs are killing me.”

Luhan shrugged. “I actually like it out here.”

“Are you crazy?” Taeyeon gaped.

“It’s nice being out here with Seohyun,” Luhan replied, smiling at her.

Taeyeon froze, not expecting such a straightforward answer.

On the other hand, B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter