Being a Gentleman

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 15[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Being a Gentleman[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I can't believe we're going to be on an MT for a whole week!"

"Don't you think this is weird though? I mean, evaluations were pushed up and now we're excused for a whole week?"

"Who cares! We take what we can get."

The entire bus was roaring with excitement, everyone visibly cheerful, looking forward to the next week.

"Did you bring a swimsuit?" Taeyeon asked, sitting down in the seat next to Minah.

"Hm?" Minah tried to hide her nervous smile. "Oh, yea."

"I can't wait to go swimming! I discovered this awesome up-do that's perfect even when I get my hair all wet," Taeyeon told her, excited to try it out.

Minah chuckled and rolled her eyes, amused. She was pretty sure Taeyeon wasn't exactly looking forward to actually swimming, but rather, testing out a new hairstyle.

"Noona, can we switch seats?"

Taeyeon looked up and saw Baekhyun holding his jacket.

"What? Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm getting sick of Sehun," Baekhyun half-lied. "He'll behave if you sit with him, but if he's with me, he won't shut up."

Truthfully, the offer was tempting to Taeyeon. It would be one of the few times she'll be alone with just Sehun.

She pretended to be annoyed and stood up, holding her purse. "Ugh, fine." She walked over to Baekhyun's old seat. "You owe me!" she yelled back.

Minah blinked, surprised that her bus mate just ditched her before the bus was even rolling.

Baekhyun smiled and sat down next to Minah. He was too happy to even notice how quickly Taeyeon had agreed.

"Did Sehun ask you to switch seats with unnie?" Minah asked.

"No," Baekhyun replied, confused. "Why?"

Minah smiled mischeviously but kept shut. "Oh, nothing."

"Luhan?" a voice called.

Minah and Baekhyun turned their heads to the seats in front of them and saw Luhan sit down next to Seohyun.

"Yoona stole my spot," he smiled, "so I guess I'll sit with you if that's okay."

As the two conversed, Minah's expression darkened, her eyes locked on them. Baekhyun glanced at her and sighed. "Minah-ya," he called, wanting to distract her.

"Hm?" she finally turned to him.

"Hopefully you're not as annoying as Sehun," he joked.

Minah cracked a smile and pretended to feel insulted. "Rude!" She giggled.

Oh how he loved to hear her laugh. It was music to his ears.

"Wait, if Luhan's here, then where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun noted.

The two whipped their heads around, searching for Chanyeol. "Oh, he's sitting with a girl," Baekhyun found him near the back.

She had long brown hair, and big eyes, and she always wore a smile on her face. She was also fairly tall for a girl, a great compensation for Chanyeol's height.

"Oh! That's Choi Jinri," Minah informed him. "She's my age."

Minah turned to the front of the bus to search for Sehun and Taeyeon. And to her surprise, she found them sharing earphones, listening to music together. Awwww, Sehun never does stuff like that!

 

  

 

Meanwhile, as Taeyeon was leaning over to choose the music on his ipod, Sehun had been holding his breath at the close proximity. "Sehun-ah, I think your phone vibrated," Taeyeon told him.

"Huh?" he blurted and took out his phone. "Oh," he let out a deep breath.

To: Sehun
From: Babo Min

Sharing earphones? D: Looks like Oh Sehun has a somewhat romantic side to him after all ;) By the way, I took a picture of you guys kekeke. Remember that picture you took of me in a dress the last time we went shopping? Let's trade :)

What the heck? She took a picture of us? He whipped his head around and found Minah. Once they met eyes, she stuck her tongue out at him. Aish, this girl.

Minah patiently waited for a reply, to see if she actually tricked the fool. And sure enough, his name on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter