Moving On

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 20[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Moving On[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Hey, over here!" Chanyeol hollered, waving to the girls.

Everyone was gathered at the beachside, sitting in a circle on the sand. Minah and Taeyeon saw the boys and jogged over to join them.

"Hey!" Minah beamed at them, taking a seat in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. She would always feel happy being outside in the nature and she just adored the view of the sea, even if she didn't know how to swim—that was just another unique thing about her.

Most people would hate to look at the ocean if they couldn't swim, but not Minah. She absolutely loved it, and she really wished she'd learn how to swim some day.

"What is everyone doing out here?" Taeyeon asked, squeezing in between Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Mr. Kang is going to tell ghost stories," Sehun replied. "And..." he looked around before whispering in Taeyeon's ear, "there's going to be a surprise later."

"Huh?" Taeyeon blurted, confused.

Sehun chuckled. "You'll see."

"Sulli-ya!" Minah exclaimed.

They all turned their heads to see Sulli with a few of her friends. "Come sit with us!" Minah smiled.

Sulli whispered something to her friends before coming to the beachside. "What's up?" she asked, naturally sitting down next to Chanyeol.

Minah smiled slyly as she saw blood rush to Chanyeol's ears. "Just thought you should join us!" Minah replied and laughed. "Apparently Mr. Kang's going to tell ghost stories, so we'll get to see which guys are cowards."

Chanyeol found himself sitting up straight as Sulli giggled. "Sounds fun!"

"So Sulli, did you know that Chanyeol has two dogs?" Baekhyun stated, initiating a conversation topic for the two.

"Really?" Sulli beamed, facing Chanyeol. "I love dogs!"

"One of them is a stray, but he couldn't find the owner so he's been taking care of her ever since he found her," Baekhyun added.

"Awww!" Sulli cooed. "That's so sweet of you," she told Chanyeol.

"Heh heh," Chanyeol coughed awkwardly, grinning like a fool. "Thanks."

"So what are their names?" Sulli asked him, interested.

And once the two giants started to engage in a conversation, Baekhyun held out his hand and Minah slapped it. "Nice one, oppa," she whispered, laughing.

"Girls love dogs more than anything," Baekhyun shrugged.

"Not all girls," Minah gasped. "I love chocolate more!"

Baekhyun chuckled. "Besides you."

"Okay, everybody!" Mr. Kang announced. "Get ready to pee your pants!"

 

  

 

"Boo!" Sehun shouted, pushing her back.

"AHHH!" Taeyeon screamed, covering her ears.

Everyone burst out laughing and Taeyeon reddened, slapping Sehun. "YAH!" She got up and chased after him. "You are so dead!"

Minah and Baekhyun laughed. "Looks like we have to start planning Sehun's funeral now," Baekhyun watched them run.

Minah shook her head, amused. "Taeyeon unnie can't survive in jail without her straightener though!"

"Make that two funerals then," Baekhyun corrected, pretending to be depressed.

 

  

 

"Owww!" Sehun winced, chuckling. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!"

"Was this the big 'surprise' you were talking about?" Taeyeon huffed, embarrassed.

"Huh?" Sehun blurted. "Oh, nope. Just wait for it," he smirked, gesturing back at the circle of students.

"It's getting late, Mr. Kang," a male student pointed out.

That was his cue.

"Oh, but I haven't finished telling this story yet," Mr. Kang stated. "And you know what they say."

"What?" another asked, trying to stifle his laughter.

"When you don't finish telling a ghost story..." Mr. Kang explained, taking a dramatic pause, "one of us will be sacrificed to the ghost."

"Finish the story, Mr. Kang!" a girl whimpered.

"It is too late," Mr. Kang sighed, his eyes cold. "Be prepared everyone."

Ms. Song scoffed. "Okay, that's enough. Stop scaring the students, Mr. Kang."

"Oh, you don't believe me?" Mr. Kang asked. "Those who don't believe tend to be chosen by the ghosts."

"I believe...I believe..." Suho murmured, closing his eyes.

"Puh-lease," Ms. Song crossed her arms. "I don't believe in your silly—AHHHH! GET AWAY, YOU DEMONS! SAVE ME! "

Mr. Kang rolled over, clutching his stomach. "Hahaha, oh my goodness! You—HAHAHAHAH!"

The students erupted into laughter again and the three male students standing around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter