Get Well Soon

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Chapter 12[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Get Well Soon[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Minah woke up groggily the next morning. She didn't get such a good sleep since she had cried the night before. When Baekhyun had dropped her off at her dorm, she had checked her cell phone and found texts sent from all of her friends.

To: Minah
From: Stupid

Feel better, babo! ^^ Although I know Baekhyun hyung will take care of you. ;)

 

To: Minah
From: Happy Virus

Hope you feel better! :D Then you can continue to hit Sehun whenever he grosses me out. ;) Haha.

 

To: Minah
From: Tae Tae Unnie

Get a good sleep, Chocomin. I have some cold pills in the bottom drawer. Also, get Baekhyun to bring you some warm lemon water or Chicken soup, it should make you feel a little bit better. :)

Every one of them cared for her, but Luhan's text wasn't so thoughtful when she thought about it.

To: Minah
From: Lulu Oppa

Seohyun wants to know if you're okay! She feels really really bad, so please tell me you're alright. ^_^

He still didn't apologize. He wasn't sincerely worried. And, all he had wanted was to make Seohyun not feel as bad. He wasn't genuinely concerned about Minah, not one bit.

"Oh, you're finally awake," Taeyeon said, coming into the room. "It's almost noon already. Are you feeling better?"

Truthfully, Minah didn't feel sick. She was just tired, and she didn't feel like doing anything. "Yea, a little bit."

"Did Baekhyun take good care of you last night?" Taeyeon asked, slipping a cardigan on. "He better have!"

Minah chuckled weakly. "Yea, he did."

***flashback***

Baekhyun took Minah back to her dorm, hand in hand. There were quite a lot of students in the dorm lounge, both male and female. And as Baekhyun and Minah walked past them, the other students watched them suspiciously.

It was a rare sight to see the two alone because they always hung out in a group. And it was even weirder to see them alone in Minah's dorm, holding hands.

"Are they dating now?" a girl whispered to her friend.

"Whoa, is she cheating on Sehun?" another gasped.

"You don't think they're going to..." a boy stared at them with wide eyes.

"No way, man!" his friend cut in. "Minah's too innocent."

If Baekhyun and Minah heard them, they both chose to ignore it.

Minah unlocked the door to her room and to her surprise, Baekhyun followed her in. "You can go back to the others, oppa," Minah told him. "I'm fine now."

Baekhyun shook his head and sat down on the floor. "If I go back now, I might really punch Luhan hyung."

Minah exhaled, leaning against the side of the bed. "He didn't do anything wrong..." she mumbled.

"Nothing wrong?" Baekhyun exclaimed. "What would you have done if that drunk man touched you?" he shouted.

Minah flinched, startled by his voice. She didn't expect Baekhyun to be so mad.

Baekhyun realized he frightened her. "I'm sorry," he lowered his voice, sighing. "I was just worried," he whispered.

After a few seconds of silence, Minah spoke up. "Thank you."

"Huh? For what?" Baekhyun blinked.

"For worrying about me," Minah replied. "And for finding me earlier, and taking me back here. For a lot of things, really."

Baekhyun smiled. "Of course I worry about you. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

Minah stared at him in shock.

When Baekhyun realized what he had said, his cheeks flushed and he coughed. "Uhm, I mean, you know..."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Baekhyun stood up and opened the door.

"Baekhyun?" Ms. Yang blurted, surprised to see him.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo," Baekhyun bowed.

Minah got up and greeted her. "Hi Ms. Yang. What brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm just here to return this to you," Ms. Yang handed Minah her composition notebook. "I'm supposed to hand them all back on Monday, but I know how attached you are to your notebook so I marked yours first."

Normally, Minah would've been very happy to hold onto her notebook again. But all it did right now was remind her of Luhan. "Thank you," she forced a smile.

"Keep quiet about this, alright?" Ms. Yang grinned. "You too, Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun chuckled heartily. "I will."

She was about to leave, but turned back to Baekhyun. "Oh right! I talked to Chanyeol. How are the—"

"Good!" Baekhyun cut in, nervous.

Ms. Yang was surprised at his outburst,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter