Overboard

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 18[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Overboard[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"This is so cool!" Minah gushed, eyes filled with wonder and joy.

As a special promotion, the resort offered to give all of the students and teachers a free yacht ride—yes, a free yacht ride. The students had no idea that the resort was up to this standard, but no one wanted to question it. Who could say no?

"No, this is not cool!" Taeyeon groaned, holding onto her sun hat as the wind blew. "My hair is all messed up now!"

Okay, so who could say no excluding Taeyeon?

Sehun chuckled. Minah and Taeyeon were so different, but they got along so well. Taeyeon put up with Minah's boy-ish side, while Minah accepted Taeyeon for the girly-girl that she was. Minah was adventurous and daring, while Taeyeon was calm and prudent.

It was late afternoon and despite being on the yacht for over an hour, everyone was still amazed.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were exploring the lower deck while Sehun, Taeyeon, and Minah were on the main deck, admiring the view.

"Unnie, stop worrying about your hair and look around!" Minah told her, grinning. "Two days ago, we were on the bus, and now we're on a yacht."

Taeyeon pouted. "I know it's beautiful," she admitted, "but the beauty kind of died about an hour ago for me."

"Even Sehun isn't bored of it," Minah pointed out, nudging her best friend.

Probably because you're here. Taeyeon thought.

"Minah-ya!" someone shouted.

Minah looked around and saw Luhan waving at her by the railings. Seohyun was right next to him, and it looked like she was trying to stop him.

Don't want me to interrupt your alone time, huh? Minah sighed.

She had to do a double-take to confirm that Luhan was actually calling her name. He gestured for her to come over and she listened, leaving Sehun and Taeyeon to themselves.

"Hey oppa," Minah smiled, not having called him that for a while now.

"Are you having fun?" Luhan asked. "I know you love being able to see the outdoors like this."

Wow, so he actually remembers stuff about me. "Yea, it's amazing out here," Minah commented, too surprised to say more.

Luhan nodded in agreement. "Hey, do you think you can take a picture of Seohyun and I?"

Seohyun shook her head furiously, but Luhan just wrapped his arm around her waist. "Come on, you said you wanted to take pictures on the yacht."

Minah's smile faded as she realized why he had called her over. And for the umpteenth time, the reason had to do with Seohyun.

Just as he was about to hand her Seohyun's camera, the ship started rocking heavily as the waves grew stronger. Students panicked as their balance became uneasy.

Splash.

After a few seconds, the waves died down and the yacht was moving normally again.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Luhan held onto Seohyun, making sure that she wouldn't fall over.

Seohyun exhaled and nodded. "Yea, thanks." She turned back and her eyes widened. "Minah?"

Luhan looked around, but he couldn't see Minah on the boat. Panic struck, and he momentarily forgot about Seohyun for once. He walked back to the railing and gasped. Seohyun followed him to see what he was so surprised about, and she instantly screamed. "Minah!"

Other students heard her and followed her gaze.

Minah had fallen overboard.

And it didn't seem like she could swim either.

She kept disappearing and reappearing as she tried to stay above water, but soon enough, she would get tired.

"Someone fell overboard!" another student shouted, trying to alert the teachers and resort staff.

Sehun and Taeyeon heard the commotion and ran over to take a look. They both gasped as they saw their best friend struggling for her life.

"Why the hell are you just standing there!" Sehun barked, pushing Luhan aside.

Without hesitating for a second, he dove in.

Taeyeon bit her lip nervously as she watched Sehun make his way towards Minah. She never knew Minah couldn't swim. Minah was capable of doing almost anything. Heck, the girl had gone bungee jumping!

Meanwhile, Luhan was clutching onto the railing, not blinking even once. He gulped as he looked down into the water.

He was afraid of heights. He had no problem with swimming, but diving in from that height? That was another story. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter