Celebration

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Celebration[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"WE'RE FREE!" Minah shouted joyfully, running outside.

The boys raced out the doors, joining Minah. “WOOHOO!”

Taeyeon walked out slowly, but she had a smile plastered on her face as well.

Course evaluations were finally over, and the principal had even announced that there would be no curfew tonight. The only thing left to worry about was the language exam, but that was only worth ten percent of their overall grade. Although some were still skeptical and confused because there was still the rest of the semester left, regardless today was a day to rejoice. They wanted to enjoy the moment and save the worries for later.

"Let's all go out tonight!" Sehun beamed, finally rid of all the stress he had built up over two weeks.

"Yea!" Minah chimed, excited.

"Where to?" Taeyeon asked.

Baekhyun glanced at Sehun. "Didn't you say your parents are gone for the weekend?"

"Oh! Let's hang out at your family's restaurant then!" Minah grinned at Sehun. "There's a karoake place near it too!"

"And a club," Sehun winked.

Minah and Taeyeon's noses crinkled, showing their outright rejection to that idea. 

"So you want to get drunk on the one day we don't have curfew?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Why not?" Sehun half-joked.

Minah punched his arm and scolded him. "Yah!" She refused to drink since she believed that nothing good would come out of it. She didn't like the thought of being helpless and vulnerable, especially at night. That just didn't sound so fun.

As Taeyeon filled Chanyeol in on their past hangouts at Sehun's family restaurant, Luhan suddenly came up to them out of nowhere. "So how did the evaluations go for you guys?" he asked, smiling.

Everyone gaped at him for a second, not expecting his presence.

"It was nerve-wracking, but it went better than I expected," Chanyeol answered and coughed, feeling a little awkward.

"That's good," Luhan nodded. "So are you guys going anywhere to celebrate? We always go somewhere together every year," he added.

Before Minah and Sehun had entered the academy, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, and Luhan would go out every night to celebrate evaluations being over. And even when Minah and Sehun joined their group, they kept up with that tradition. 

"We're going to karaoke, and then my family's restaurant again," Sehun replied, shocked that Luhan actually remembered.

"Are you coming?" Minah asked casually, trying not to get her hopes up. Although, it wasn't really working.

Luhan grinned at her. It was an expression that she hadn't seen in so long. She froze and felt her heartbeat speed up.

"Can I bring Seohyun though?" he turned to the group, directing the question to everyone.

Minah's heart dropped. The rest of the group excluding Luhan glanced at her with worry, not sure of whether they should say yes or no.

"Isn't she going to hang out with Yoona and Kai's friends?" Taeyeon pointed out, feeling the slight tension.

"They're going out for soju and Seohyun doesn't drink," Luhan explained, admiration in his voice. "I didn't want to leave her alone by herself tonight, so I thought I should take her with us." He smiled at the thought.

Well that explained everything. Luhan wasn't really there to hang out with them, he was there for an excuse to hang out with Seohyun.

"Well?" Luhan asked, breaking the silence.

Baekhyun was worrying the most about Minah. He had seen how Luhan could make her feel with his own eyes. And honestly, he never wanted to see that ever again.

"Sure," Minah replied confidently, startling everyone.

Chanyeol whipped his head around and Sehun and Taeyeon eyes widened, confused. Baekhyun stared into her eyes as she faced Luhan. "Why not?" she smiled.

Sehun's jaw dropped and Chanyeol had to close it before a fly could go into his mouth.

"Great!" Luhan beamed, his excitement very visible. "I'll go tell Seohyun. Just text me the details and I'll meet you guys at the academy parking lot."

Unlike other time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter