Boyfriends

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]Boyfriends[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Seungri Academy of Music was an extraordinary place for students to develop their musical skills, ambitions, and dreams. The campus was absolutely lovely, the classes were very eye-opening, and the students were well-motivated.

However, that didn't mean they didn't enjoy a day-off.

It was Sunday morning, and Minah and Taeyeon were walking around Namdaemun market. But as expected, the boys couldn't keep up with them. What, with Taeyeon's sudden energy for shopping, Minah couldn't blame them.

When she finally managed to make Taeyeon stop in the middle of the streets to wait, a group of boys did find them. However, not the boys they were waiting for.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo," one stepped forward. "My name is Joonyoung. Jung Joonyoung."

By the looks of it, Joonyoung was the same age as Taeyeon, so he was definitely older than Minah. He was tall, handsome, and judging from the clothes he wore and the watch on his wrist, he was rich as well. Basically, he was the classic 'ideal type' of most girls out there. Taeyeon and Minah stayed silent and just blinked, wondering what this guy wanted from them.

He took out his phone and held it up with a cocky expression. "What's your number?"

The girls just stared at the stranger and the phone in his hand. Both were still shocked since it was out of nowhere. Plus, what kind of guy was this blunt.

Taeyeon turned to look at Minah, and gestured for her to answer him.

"Me?" Minah asked him, pointing to herself.

He stifled a laugh and scoffed rudely. "No, your friend."

While Taeyeon's eyes widened, surprised, Minah felt her ears turn red from both embarrassment and anger. Who does he think he is! She cursed him in her head.

"Sorry," Taeyeon smiled kindly at him, "but I don't give my phone number to strangers." She said it in the nicest way possible.

"But we're not strangers. You know my name," he countered, shooting Taeyeon a look that he probably gave tons of girls.

It didn't work for Taeyeon though. "That's all I know," she asserted politely.

Joonyoung opened his mouth to say something again, but before he could, Minah cut in. "If she wasn't clear enough to you, she meant she's not interested," she stated without using honorifics.

"Who do you think you are?" Joonyoung snapped at Minah. He had just been humiliated in front of his friends.

"That's what I was going to say," Minah retorted.

Taeyeon just stood there and sighed. Minah was no ordinary girl. Unlike most people, she wasn't shy around strangers. If she wanted to say something, she'd say it. And she most definitely had a lot to say to this rude, arrogant flirt.

"Wait a second, why are you using banmal?" Joonyoung glared at her. "I'm obviously older!"

"Because I want to!" Minah yelled, folding her arms across her chest. She stepped toward him daringly. "Got a problem with that?"

Joonyoung's friends behind him snickered, enjoying the sight of him getting told off by a girl. His face turned red and he clenched his fists. "Why you little—"

"There you are, Minah!" someone in.

Sehun wrapped his arm around Minah's waist and faced Joonyoung. "I'm sorry. Don't mind my girlfriend. She's just mad at me so she's taking it out on you I guess."

Minah whipped her head in disbelief. "Yah!"

Joonyoung smirked and rolled his eyes. "Learn how to control your girlfriend," he growled and stormed off. His friends followed him and left.

Once they were out of sight, Minah pinched Sehun's arm and he instinctively pulled away. "What? Girlfriend?" she huffed. "Girlfriend, my !"

"Owww!" Sehun pouted, whining. "A 'thank you' would be nice, you know."

Taeyeon just smiled, amused at the two. They were always like this. It wasn't anything out of the norm. After all, Sehun and Minah had been best friends since 9th grade.

The other two boys finally caught up. "What is this? We leave Sehun for five minutes and he gets beat up by Minah?" Baekhyun joked, laughing.

"And apparently these two are dating now," Luhan added with a playful smile.

Minah shook her head furiously, waving her hands in defense. "No, we're not!"

"Anyways," Taeyeon interrupted, linking her arms with Minah once again. "What are we doing just standing here? Let's keep shopping!"

 

  

 

"Let's go in there!" Taeyeon beamed, pointing to a little dress shop.

Everyone else groaned, tired from walking around so much without food. But the loudest groan came from Minah.

"Unnie, you have tons of dresses already," she insisted. "Our closet is packed full and we're going to have to make even more room."

"Yea, noona," Sehun added. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Minah's right."

"Let's go find something to eat now, I'm getting hungry," Baekhyun admitted.

"Me too," Luhan agreed.

The five of them all attended Seungri Academy of Music together. Students lived in the academy dorms, but it was the weekend so there were no classes. There was still curfew like every other day, but it was later than usual.

Minah had been roommates with Taeyeon for over a year now, so she knew just how many clothes Taeyeon had accumulated over time.

"I know," Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter