The Lunch Time

That Playboy Wants Our Dongsaeng!

                Yongguk was going to hang out with Daehyun again today after a week. He had met the hyungs earlier and the same things happened. Although he kept glaring at Hyunseung and Baekhyun like ‘I know what you did last week’ but both of them just gave him an innocent look. He hoped they wouldn’t do that again because he was just bringing Daehyun out for a lunch.

                “So, where do you want to eat?” Yongguk asked when they were walking hand in hand as usual.

                Daehyun hummed to think for a moment. “I want to eat jajangmyeon…” He muttered. “…but I want to eat kimchi stew too…” Daehyun bit his lips at the thought. “…rice cake soup is also delicious…” He looked at Yongguk while pursing his lips.

                “It’s okay. You can eat all of them as much as you want. I bring enough money for both of us,” Yongguk said with a gummy smile.

                “Yeay, Yongguk hyung's jjang!”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                Both of Yongguk and Daehyun had a small talk while waiting for their orders. The boy really talked a lot when he was used to a person. Yongguk just stared at him while listening to every single thing Daehyun was telling him. They were basically about his favourites and also his hyungs. But Yongguk didn’t care. He could listen to Daehyun talking for 24 hours. Never in his life did he found a boy really attractive when all he did was talking happily.

                The waiter served them then drinks first. Daehyun stopped talking to sip his orange juice. As he did that, he could feel somebody was staring at him. His eyes then wandered around the restaurant. There were three guys at a table not far from him. They quickly pretended to look somewhere else when Daehyun’s gaze fell on them.

                “Oh?!”

                “What is it?” Yongguk asked.

                “Hyung!” Daehyun called the guys while waving his hands.

                Yongguk immediately turned around. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” He mumbled in irritation. “Since when are they sitting there?!”

                The three guys played an act of surprised although it was pretty obvious for Yongguk that they had planned this. “Oh?! Daehyun!” Kyuhyun waved back. They stood up and left the table to go to their dongsaeng.

                “Oh hell no. Go the away!” Yongguk really wanted to say that but he just kept it in his mind.

                Kyuhyun and Woohyun straightaway claimed their seats at both of Daehyun’s sides whereas Hyunjoong plopped down next to Yongguk casually.

                “I don’t know you guys are going to eat here. What a coincidence!” Kyuhyun stated ecstatically. Yongguk scoffed.

                “Did you make an order yet?” Daehyun asked.

                “Actually, no. Let me call the waiter,” Woohyun beckoned his hand to one of the worker.

                The menus were handed to them and they took a look at it interestedly. “Give me this, this, this, this and this,” Woohyun randomly pointed to the dishes available. Yongguk’s eyes bulged out.

                “And also this, this and this,” Kyuhyun added. Yongguk turned to him with a shocked expression.

                “Don’t forget the dessert,” Hyunjoong uttered. Yongguk gasped when the eldest hyung was also joining his dongsaengs.

                “Then, this, this and this too,” Kyuhyun added after Hyunjoong said that.

                The waiter took away the menus and their long list of orders.

                “You guys don’t plan to make me pay for all of that, right?” Yongguk asked suspiciously.

                “What? You want to pay for them? Good!” Woohyun chimed in while nodding and gave Yongguk thumbs up.

                “Wait I-” Yongguk was flustered. He tried to make it clear for them but Kyuhyun cut him out.

                “That’s so nice of you! We’ve made a good decision to give you a chance with Daehyun,” Kyuhyun jeered at him.

                Yongguk rolled his eyes. He knew he could never win with these evil hyungs. Daehyun in front of him just kept quiet as he was still trying to figure out their cynical conversation while blinking his eyes at each of them. And Yongguk wondered why did a precious boy like Daehyun had these horrible villainous guys as his hyungs. He let out a heavy frustrated sigh at his ruined ‘date’ and also the loss of money.

 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

      After all the dishes had served, they began to eat with an easy heart, except for Yongguk who really wished he had the power to vanish those troublesome hyungs. But for now, Daehyun was all that mattered for him. He was glad that Daehyun was eating happily with his treat.

                Yongguk picked some meat to put into Daehyun’s bowl but his hand froze in the air as Kyuhyun was first to do the same thing. “Here, eat more, Hyunie,” He said and Daehyun bobbed his head with a full mouth.

                The corner of Yongguk’s lips twitched in anger. Seriously, he was fuming inside but he brushed it off for Daehyun. He aggressively stuffed the supposed to be Daehyun’s meat into his own mouth before chewing it with so much force.

                Yongguk ate silently, feeling annoyed at the current situation until he heard Daehyun spoke up. “Hyung, have some of this.”

                Daehyun was holding a lettuce wrap he made by himself. Yongguk gladly opened his mouth to let Daehyun feed him. Unfortunately, the delicious food disappeared into Hyunjoong’s mouth. The elder snatched it so fast like a hungry shark, Yongguk could not even see how on earth did that happened in front of his own eyes. He just gaped in disbelief.

                “Hyung! I was going to give it to Yongguk hyung!” Daehyun stated dissatisfiedly before pouting.

                “Oh really?” Hyunjoong raised his eyebrows. “I thought it was me when you only called hyung just now,” He said casually before continuing to devour the food.

                “Don’t worry Yongguk hyung. I’ll make another one for you,” Daehyun started to wrap some of the dishes with a lettuce and stretched his hand to Yongguk.

                This time, Yongguk quickly seized it with his mouth before any of the hyungs had a chance to do it. He chewed it full of content, completely relishing the mouthwatering food made by Daehyun although all the boy did was just wrapping it in a lettuce. He moaned in satisfaction while closing his eyes, making the hyungs glared at him but Daehyun was smiling widely as he was happy that he could feed the latter and Yongguk liking it so much.

                Woohyun gritted his teeth when he looked at the ever so happy Yongguk. He was about to pull Daehyun’s hand so that he could eat that thing instead. He huffed angrily before picking whatever dishes in his sight and shoved them into his mouth nonstop.

                Yongguk sighed in relief after he had gulped down all the food in his mouth. As he was about to pick another dish, he was surprised to see some of them were already gone leaving only empty plates.

                “Can’t you guys eat more slowly? My rice is not even halved yet,” Yongguk said while gesturing to his bowl with his chopsticks.

                “Order some more then,” Woohyun replied without looking at him.

                Yongguk bit his lip as he glared at the other. That meant more money for him. But seriously, he wouldn’t just eat plain rice when the others were having a great meal in front of him. Like it or not, he ordered a few more dishes and ate them as fast as he could so that the hyungs wouldn’t finished them off again by themselves.

                After they had finished their lunch, the hyungs laid back to their seats while listening to Daehyun who was blabbering again. Yongguk used that time to check on his wallet. He clicked his tongue in annoyance because he knew that wallet was going to be real thin after this.

                “Do you have enough money?” Hyunjoong suddenly leaned closer to him.

                Yongguk turned to the elder with a questioning look. “Why? You want to help me pay them?” He asked in a sardonic tone.

                Hyunjoong shook his head. “No. I just wanted to tell you if you don’t have enough money, there’s an ATM across the road.”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜

 


This chapter is short compared to others. But don't worry, be happy, coz the next update will be sooner than you thought (¬‿¬)

Thank to the upvoters, subscribers, commentors and readers! Saranghae~ ♥♥♥