The Hyung

That Playboy Wants Our Dongsaeng!

 

“Daehyun-ah, wake up!” Baekhyun shook the static body lying on the other bed. When Daehyun did not move a bit, he shook him harder. “Yah! Jung Daehyun, wake up!” The boy let out a disgruntled groaned. He pulled the blanket over his head and clutched it tightly.

                It was Baekhyun's daily routine to wake Daehyun up since they were sharing a bedroom. But that one routine, was hard as hell.

                “Really? You’re doing this again?” Baekhyun looked like he was talking to a stone. “You wanna get up now or should I call Woohyun hyung?” Yes, he was talking alone.

                “Hyunseung hyung?”

                “Kyuhyun hyung?”

                “Hyunjoong hyung?”

                Daehyun made no effort to wake up. “That’s it!” I’m gonna call all the other hyungs we have!”

                “Hey, does Daehyun wake up yet?” Woohyun asked after he suddenly walked into the two’s room. Baekhyun shook his head.

                “Let me try,” Woohyun kneeled beside the bed. “ARGH! DAEHYUN-AH! THERE’S A SPIDER ON YOUR BLANKET! ARGHHHHH!!!” Daehyun did not budge even an inch.

                “Really Woohyun hyung? Don’t you have any new trick beside that?” Baekhyun watched boringly.

                Woohyun shrugged and stood up. “At least I tried. And it worked before. Twice!” He gestured two fingers at the other. “C’mon let’s get ready first. I’ll tell Hyunseung hyung to take care of this kid.”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                “Wakey wakey Daehyunie~ it’s time for school. You’re gonna be late if you don’t wake up now,” Hyunseung cooed softly to Daehyun’s ear. He was sitting on Daehyun’s bedside.

                Daehyun whimpered. “Hyung… Give me five more minutes?”

                “No. You have to get up now,” Hyunseung smacked Daehyun’s .

                “Dae, why don’t you wake up yet?” Hyunjoong came in and went to stand in front of them.

Daehyun secretly smiled in his mind. He knew his eldest hyung always had a soft spot for him. “Joong hyung… Just five more minutes please…?” He pleaded without opening his eyes.

                Hyunjoong sighed. “Alright, alright. Just five minutes, ok? You have to be fast and come down for breakfast. Or it’ll be a different story with your Khyuhyun hyung,” Daehyun hummed in response.

                “C’mon let’s go down first,” Hyunjoong asked Hyunseung to follow him.

 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

                Ten minutes had past but Daehyun still did not come down. Everybody in the house was already gathered at the six seater dining table for their breakfast. Kyuhyun who was in charge of cooking asked all of them if they had woke Daehyun up and they nodded. “So where’s that kid?”

                “He said he’ll be up in five minutes,” Hyunjoong said.

                “Five minutes my . Why can’t four of you wake a single kid? Why do I have to take care of everything in the house? I was cooking here for all of you and all you guys have to do is to wake our youngest dongsaeng although he’s extremely a heavy sleeper, always having trouble waking up, but it’ll always be me to wake him up almost everyday,” Kyuhyun nagged at them while taking off his apron and climbed the stairs to go to Daehyun’s bedroom, still babbling non-stop.

                “There he goes…” Hyunseung murmured to the others. They knew they could not talk back to the second hyung so they just sat there and simply watch him made his way upstairs. “Poor Daehyun…”

                As soon as Kyuhyun reached Daehyun’s bed, he ripped the blanket off the boy’s body and yelled at him. “Wake up sleepy head! Who do you think I am? Your maid???”

                Daehyun immediately curled into a ball when cold air suddenly brushed his skin. But it was just for a second when a pair of hands pulled his legs with a strong force. He slid down his bed until his bottom made contact to the floor with a loud thump. “ACK! Hyung! Can’t you wake me up more… gently? Gosh you’re so annoying!”

                “It’s you who annoyed me. And there’s no time to be gentle with you. Now go take a shower or I’ll make you!” Kyuhyun threw Daehyun’s towel to his owner.

                “Fine…” Daehyun got up and slowly went to the bathroom with a sour face.

                “Hurry up a little will you?!”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                At last, after so much difficulties and hardships, Daehyun finally made his way down and sat at the table with his other hyungs who were already finishing their breakfast. “Morning, hyung!”

                “Morning, Daehyunie,” Hyunseung returned.

                “Morning, Dae. Hurry up! I’ll send you to your school today since Woohyun and Baekhyun have gone to their university first,” Hyunjoong stated, putting the plate in front of Daehyun. Hyunseung was calmly drinking his coffee while reading the newspapers, sitting opposite to Daehyun whereas Kyuhyun was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

                “I can go by my own, you know. There’s no need for someone to send me. I’m big enough. I can take care of myself,” Daehyun pouted and started eating.

                “Yeap. But I still gonna send you there,” Hyunjoong insisted. “Be fast. I’ll wait in the car.”

                Daehyun consumed his meal as fast as he could, did not want his eldest hyung to wait for long. He stood up and shouldered his bag but then he realized that his tie was still undone. It was hung around his neck under the collar.

                Daehyun went to his third hyung and lifted the ends of the tie to show to the other. “Hyunseung hyung, my tie…”

                Hyunseung looked up and smiled at him. He put away the newspaper to help his dongsaeng wear the tie. “Aigoo my big dongsaeng… still can’t wear a tie by himself,” Hyunseung made fun of Daehyun’s previous statement as his skillful hands were doing the task.

                “It’s hard…” The pout on Daehyun’s lips became more obvious.

                “There,” Hyunseung finished fixing the boy’s uniform. “Now go before Hyunjoong hyung get mad,” He playfully pulled Daehyun’s nose.

                “Alright. Thanks, hyung!” Daehyun jogged to the door but he remembered to stop by the kitchen first to put his used plate on the countertop. “I’m going now, Kyuhyun hyung! Anyeong!”

                Kyuhyun who was standing by the sink turned to him but he was already out of sight. “Ok! Be safe Hyunie! Anyeong!”

 

 (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

                Along the way to his school, Daehyun felt like he was going through an interrogation. Hyunjoong was asking him everything and Daehyun had no choice but to answer it.

                “Did you finish your homework?”

                “Yes.”

                “Do you bring all the books needed?”

                “Yeap.”

                “Do you have enough money?”

                “Yeah.”

                And the questionings kept going after they arrived at the school. Hyunjoong halted the car and opened the door to get out of it.

                “No, hyung! Don’t come out!” Daehyun tried to stop his hyung but he was too late. He lazily got off the car, keeping his head down. “Hyung! Why don’t you just stay in the car?” Daehyun was getting more and more embarrassed as other students were looking at him. And this happened every time he went to school with Hyunjoong.

                “Why should I?” Hyunjoong asked.

                “Everybody is looking at us…” Daehyun retorted.

                “So? Are you embarrassed of me?”

                “It’s not like that…” Daehyun started to feel guilty.

                Hyunjoong sighed. “Just ignore them. They’re just jealous of you. So, Woohyun will pick you up today, remember that.” He reminded his dongsaeng. Daehyun nodded.

                “Wait for him until he comes and get you, okay?”

                “Okay.”

                “Don’t wander around alone, don’t talk to strangers, got it?”

                “Got it.”

                “And don’t skip your lunch.”

                “Alright, alright. I’ll go now, hyung.” Daehyun finally smiled at the latter.

                “Okay. I’ll see you at home.” Hyunjoong ruffled Daehyun’s hair before watching the boy left him to enter the school.

                “Yeah, see you, hyung. Bye bye!”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                “Hey, Yongguk hyung! What’re you doing here?” Zelo saw his older cousin was leaning against the wall beside the school gate when he walked out with Jongup.

                “Carrying out my plan,” Yongguk said while looking at each of the students coming out from the school.

                “For the pretty boy? Wait, what’s his name again?” Jongup asked.

                “Jung Daehyun. He’s in the same year as you though. Haven’t you seen him before?” Yongguk was curious.

                “He’s eighteen?!” Both of Zelo and Jongup were shocked hearing the fact. “Really hyung?” Jongup wanted a confirmation. Yongguk nodded. “Uh-huh.”

                “Wow, I definitely thought he’s younger than me,” Zelo was dumbfounded.

                “Well, I think it is better like that,” Jongup shrugged. “Yongguk hyung won’t look like a pedo if they’re dating later on, at least.”

                “Right. Good luck, hyung. We’re going on a date now. Bye!” Zelo clung to Jongup’s arm and walked away from Yongguk.

                “Yeah, whatever. What takes that kid so long anyway?” Yongguk checked the passing faces again before a voice called his name. “Bang Yongguk! I’ve never expect to see you here.”

                Yongguk turned and met with a guy he always wanted to avoid. “It’s not that I expect to see you here either, Jung Woohyun.”

                “Is the playboy hunting for a new prey? A high school student?” Woohyun gave him a sly smile.

                “I do whatever I want,” Yongguk said scornfully. “Are you here to beat the life out of them again? You’re one hell of a bully back then, remember? Until now, I still wonder why did they let you go that easily.”

                Woohyun looked irritated by Yongguk’s cynical attitude but he chose to remain calm. “Actually, I’m picking up my dongsaeng but unlucky me, to meet you here.”

                “Woohyun hyung!” Daehyun shouted from a distance. He had just passed the school gate. His hand was eagerly waving to grab his hyung’s attention with a broad cheerful smile plastered on his face. Both of Woohyun and Yongguk turned to the familiar voice.

                “I’ll go now. Hope to not see you again,” Woohyun headed to his dongsaeng and hold his hand, talking happily with each other as they were walking further from Yongguk.

                The puzzled playboy was trying to process the latest incident happened. Why did Daehyun call Woohyun as hyung? Ok, maybe ‘cause Woohyun is older. But why did Daehyun call Woohyun but not him…? Didn’t he see me right here? And Woohyun came to pick up his dongsaeng. So why did he go with Daehyun? Yongguk rubbed his chin, thinking deeper, until his hands fell limp at his sides, his mouth wide opened and his eyes bulging out. Wait a ing minute! Jung Daehyun?? Jung Woohyun???

                “You’ve got to be ing kidding me?!” Yongguk screeched after his mind pieced together, in the end.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜

 


Omg all of your positive responses make me feel excited and I turn out to update this faster than I planned (≧∇≦)/

I hope you like it. Enjoy!

Saranghae ♥♥♥