The Amusement Park

That Playboy Wants Our Dongsaeng!

                Yongguk almost skipped as he walked to Daehyun’s house. He was indeed excited to take the boy out without worrying about the disapproved hyungs. It was Saturday morning and he had a lot of time to spend with the boy.

                When he arrived there, he still had time to fix his appearance before knocking the door. This was the first time he felt so giddy to go on a date. Oh, it’s not even a date. He was just going to hang out with Daehyun. That’s it.

                The door opened and Yongguk’s eyes widened in surprise. All the hyungs were there. Yongguk craned his neck to look behind them to find the boy he actually wanted to see.

                “Where are you taking him?” Hyunjoong asked while leaning against the door frame.

                Yongguk smiled and bowed politely. “Yes, hyungnim, I’m taking Daehyun to the amusement park,” Hyunjoong snorted when Yongguk called him like he was his brother-in-law.

                “By what?” Baekhyun glared at him.

                “Walking?” Yongguk answered timidly. Hyunseung had told Yongguk before that the hyungs would never let Daehyun ride a motorcycle, especially with him.

                “What time will you take him back?” Hyunseung asked.

                “I don’t know about it yet,” Yongguk shrugged his shoulders but Hyunseung just narrowed his eyes at him, waiting for a specific answer. “Uh…late?” He hesitated.

                “What about six?” Kyuhyun suggested or more like an order to Yongguk.

                “No, that’s too early!” Yongguk exclaimed in protest. All of them looked at him with wide eyes except for Kyuhyun who was smirking at him like ‘If you said no then we’ll say no for Daehyun too’. Yongguk sighed in defeat. “Uh…okay. Six it is…”

                “You better take care of him like he’s your life. Or I’ll end your life on my own if anything happens to him,” Woohyun threatened, pretending to slash his throat by his thumb.

                Yongguk gulped in fear. “Y-Yes, o-of course,” He knew he was older than Woohyun but he had no power against Daehyun’s hyungs because they were Daehyun’s hyungs for god’s sake and you don’t mess with Daehyun’s hyungs.

                “Daehyun!” Baekhyun shouted loudly from the door.

                While waiting for their dongsaeng to come down, they used the time to check out the Yongguk guy from head to toe. Yongguk felt their gazes went straight through his body, sending shivers to his spine. He shifted uncomfortably with the all the attentions he got.

                Daehyun reached there and walked passed his hyungs. He smiled brightly as he saw Yongguk standing in front of the door. “Yongguk hyung! You’re finally here! I can’t wait to go out with you!”

                Yongguk too smiled when he saw Daehyun was as happy as he was to go out together. Daehyun stepped out and clung to his arms.

                “Do you bring your wallet?” Baekhyun asked while fixing Daehyun’s jacket.

                “Do you bring your phone?” Hyunseung checked Daehyun’s pockets to make sure his dongsaeng did bring the device.

                “Don’t wander alone and talk to strangers, okay?” Hyunjoong reminded although he was still leaning against the door frame.

                Woohyun fixed Daehyun’s hair. “Just stick to Yongguk, alright?” He cupped Daehyun’s cheeks as he said that.

                “Come home early. Be safe, okay?” Kyuhyun told Daehyun after he finished tightening the boy’s shoelaces.

                Daehyun looked like a sugar swarmed by ants. But Daehyun just stood there as his hyungs did all the things on him. Yongguk was absolutely pushed aside by that time. The only time Daehyun had to reply all the questions was when his hyungs backed away and looked at him intently.

                “Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes, hyung!” He said with a wide smile.

                “Good. Now go before we change our mind,” Kyuhyun uttered before pushing Yongguk to Daehyun’s direction.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                Daehyun was constantly holding to Yongguk’s hand throughout their journey. It’s nothing special for him as he always did that with his hyungs when they walked together. But Yongguk on the other side was enjoying himself at the intimate gestures Daehyun was doing because he thought they would looked more like a couple. And Yongguk liked it like that.

                Both of them looked around the place after they arrived there. The amusement park was crowded like usual.

                “So, what do you want to do first?” Yongguk asked.

                Daehyun shrugged. “I don’t know. Up to you.”

                Yongguk’s eyes explored the place again. He saw booths that sold food at the sides. “You want to eat first?” He pointed to there. Daehyun just nodded at him.

                “One cotton candy for him, please,” Yongguk asked the candy booth’s seller.

                “What about you, hyung?” Daehyun tilted his head to the side, looking very cute in Yongguk’s eyes.

                Yongguk laughed a little. “I don’t eat cotton candy. It’s just for cute people.”

                Daehyun pursed his lips while furrowing his eyebrows. “Then hyung should eat it too. Hyung is cute!” He grinned.

                Yongguk gasped. He could feel the hair behind his neck stood upright at Daehyun’s statement. He was stunned and speechless because nobody had ever said that Bang Yongguk was cute. Blood rushed up to his face. He was not sure if he was embarrassed by being called as cute, or by Daehyun, the cute boy calling him cute. But he sure was embarrassed.

                In the end, Yongguk had to hold a blue cotton candy while walking with Daehyun who was holding a pink one. He kept his head low among all the people, worried if there was someone he knew found him like that. The cotton candy was barely touched by him and only melted away with time.

                “Hyung! Let’s try that!” Daehyun showed Yongguk a stuffed animal claw machine before dragging the elder to the spot. Yongguk took the chance to throw the melted cotton candy’s cone into a trash can on the way there.

                “Here, hold this for me,” Daehyun gave Yongguk his half-eaten candy as he was ready to play the game.

                The boy put a coin into the slot and started to move the claw. “I want the puppy,” He said without losing his concentration. His tongue stuck out as he was about to grab the thing. Yongguk was just admiring Daehyun being adorable in front of him.

                “Oh!” Daehyun exclaimed as the claw pulled up the toy he wanted. But it dropped on the midway. He grumbled. “I’ll never win this thing forever.”

                “Step aside, young man,” Yongguk handed back Daehyun’s candy. “You need a pro in this,” He stated coyly while inserting a coin.

                Yongguk expertly moved the control stick to the wanted stuffed puppy. As he was sure the claw was directly on top of the toy, he confidently pushed the catch button. The claw went down and grabbed it right at its head.

                Daehyun cheered excitedly beside him. “Owhwohwohwoh…Yongguk hyung you got it! You got it!” He jumped happily.

                “Hell yeah!” Yongguk pumped his fists to the air in victory. But their happiness was just for a moment when the puppy was barely lifted from its place. Yongguk was slack-jawed. Daehyun’s happy face fell although he was still eating the cotton candy.

                Yongguk coughed a little. “Don’t worry, beautiful. I’ll definitely get the puppy for you!” He said full of spirit before playing that machine again.

                The same thing happened and Daehyun was not happy. Yongguk looked at him and smiled sheepishly. “It needs patience,” He stated. Daehyun nodded while finishing his candy.

                 Yongguk failed for the seventh time in a row. Daehyun was losing hope. The boy plastered his face and palms flat on the machine’s glass, looking sadly at the puppy toy. Yongguk too was feeling unease to see Daehyun like that. He was about to try again when he realized that he was out of coins. Yongguk awkwardly scratched his head.

                Out of nowhere, a mysterious guy with a cap and mask covering most of his face approached them and pushed Yongguk aside. Daehyun looked at him quizzically but the guy just proceeded to claw the stuffed puppy and put it to the drop box.

                Yongguk stared at him in disbelief. Daehyun's lips turned down. He was holding back his tears because of the puppy he wanted so much went to another person.

                The mysterious guy took the puppy and gave it to Daehyun before running away. Daehyun frowned as he was confused by the guy’s act. “Did he just give this to me?” He asked the elder.

                Yongguk shook his head slowly because he was also pondering about the guy’s sudden appearance. Why did he feel like the guy was so familiar…

                Daehyun broke into a wide smile. He waved at the mysterious guy although he was a little too far to hear Daehyun’s shout. “Thank you ahjussi!!! You’re so kind!!!”

                Daehyun hugged the stuffed puppy tightly. “He played so good. Just like Baekhyun hyung.”

                And then something hit Yongguk’s mind real hard. No wonder the guy was all familiar to him.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                Yongguk became more aware of his surroundings. He had set his eagle eye to the people around him because apparently, Daehyun’s hyungs were spying on them. Why would he think that he and Daehyun would have a great day by just the two of them? Why wouldn’t he think that Daehyun’s hyungs would never leave their dongsaeng alone and followed him everywhere?

                Daehyun suddenly tugged Yongguk’s arm while the other was paying more attention to the strangers. “Hyung, let’s go there,” He pointed to a haunted house in front of them.

                Yongguk looked at the younger hesitantly. “Are you sure?”

                Dahyun nodded with his innocent face. “Why? Are you scared?”

                Yongguk scoffed. This boy sure could be annoying sometimes. He laughed a little. “If there’s somebody who’s a scaredy cat, it should be you.”

                “No, I’m not!” Daehyun puffed his cheeks angrily.

                “Yeah, but you sure look like a cat for me,” Yongguk mumbled before pulling Daehyun’s hand. “C’mon. Don’t blame me if you have nightmares later.”

                Daehyun followed the other obediently as his other hand still hugging the stuffed puppy. His sullen face had totally changed to be extremely happy when his request was approved. Yongguk paid for the ticket and lead them in.

                Daehyun tightened his grip on Yongguk’s arm when they began to walk down the dark path. Yongguk could feel Daehyun’s body tensed beside him and his eyes were wildly looking everywhere.

                “I thought that you’re not scared?” Yongguk teased.

                “I’m not…” Daehyun replied in a low voice while slowly shaking his head. Yongguk just chuckled at the boy’s stubborn attitude.

                Out of the blue, some scary looking ‘ghosts’ appeared at both sides of the path. They kept banging the cage that had locked them inside while making horrifying noises. Daehyun quickly jumped to Yongguk and hid his face to the elder’s chest as he hugged Yongguk tightly. The puppy was safely held behind Yongguk.

                 Yongguk slightly stumbled back. He was surprised by Daehyun’s sudden act because he didn’t hear a piercing scream or screeching sound coming from the boy. “They’re not scary at all, Daehyun-ah,” Yongguk said while patting his back. Daehyun mewled in response.

                 Yongguk sighed but his lips carved a smile. “There’s still a long way to go. We can’t stay here and hug each other forever. Let go of me and we’ll walk real fast,” He suggested in a coaxing tone.

                 Daehyun shook his head vigorously, still glued to Yongguk’s body. Yongguk froze for a moment. Then, he shrugged his shoulders and continued walking forward, pushing Daehyun along with him. Daehyun didn’t say anything though. His hold on Yongguk didn’t lose a bit as he walked backward together with Yongguk’s steps.

                 “Okay, you can let go now,” Yongguk said when they had passed the area although he did like the adorable act of Daehyun.

                 Daehyun turned his head side to side to check the surrounding. When he was sure there was nothing to be scared of, he released Yongguk and looked at him.

                 Yongguk could see Daehyun’s eyes were glistening with tears in the dark. “They sure are scary…” He said, almost broke into a cry.

                 The fragile look of the boy made Yongguk brought Daehyun’s head to his chest again. “It’s okay. I’m here,” He cooed softly while the younger’s hair.

                And once again, the ‘ghosts’ diligently doing their job when three of them jumped out with a loud “Boo!!!” This time nothing could hold Daehyun from letting out the highest pitch of screaming a boy could do.

                “AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

                Yongguk flinched away and closed his ears with both of his hands in reflex. Seriously, Daehyun’s ultimate screaming could turn you deaf if you hear it with bare ears.

                “HYUNG!!! KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM HYUNG!!!” Daehyun was running in circles around Yongguk, flailing his puppy along. He didn’t even realize the ghosts had disappeared because of his hysterical reaction.

                “DAEHYUN! I CAN’T KILL THEM! AND STOP SCREAMING FOR GOD’S SAKE!” Yongguk shouted with the loudest voice.

                “OH MY GOD! HYUNG! KILL THEM! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” Daehyun shrieked more as he ignored Yongguk.

                “GODDAMNIT DAE! SHUT UP! THEY’RE NOT EVEN HERE ANYMORE!”

                Daehyun still didn’t listen as he was jumping and running basically at the same place. Yongguk thought Daehyun could not be tamed anymore. He decided to sling the boy on his shoulder and ran full speed to the exit, knocking down everything that’s on his way.

                Daehyun’s screaming died down when he noticed he was upside down. He shot his head up and realized that he was out of the haunted house. He let out a long sigh of relief without even bother to get down from but Yongguk’s shoulders. The latter who was tightly holding his feet brought him down to sat him on a bench.

                Yongguk opened his mouth to burst out his anger but immediately closed it back after he saw Daehyun was covering his face and cried silently. He picked up the dropped puppy and put it on Daehyun’s lap. Slowly, Yongguk moved his hand to rub the boy’s back. “It’s okay, now.”

                By that time, Daehyun said something but it was muffled by his hands. “What?” Yongguk asked.

                Daehyun removed his hands and wiped his tears. “You should’ve beaten them.”

                “What?! Daehyun, we can’t beat them ‘cause they’re human too. Do you want me to go to jail ‘cause I beat the ghosts in the haunted house?!” Yongguk snapped irritatedly.

                Daehyun started to cry louder, grabbing the people’s attentions at the same time. “B-But my hyungs… always p-punch them in the f-face for me…”

                Yongguk’s jaw dropped at Daehyun’s statement. “You don’t say…”

               His mind was still dumbfounded until he noticed everybody was giving him a weird look. Yongguk gasped when he remembered Daehyun was still crying non-stop beside him. “SSHHHH… Daehyun, don’t cry.” He brought Daehyun closer to him and rubbed his upper arm. It didn’t affect anything.

                “Daehyun, everybody is looking at us,” Yongguk whispered to the younger and Daehyun didn’t give a damn about it.

                All of a sudden, a Pikachu came to their place before pushing Yongguk off the bench.

                “The ?!” Yongguk yelled angrily at the guy wearing the costume.

                The Pikachu wrapped Daehyun in a warm hug. Then, he gave him an ice cream he was holding all this while. Daehyun immediately stopped crying and took the ice cream.

                “Thank you, Pika-ssi!” He smiled before it.

                The Pikachu stood up and went to Yongguk who was still on the ground. He stared at him for a moment and Yongguk swore he could feel the guy inside was sending daggers to him. In a flash, the Pikachu guy smacked his head before running away.

                “OWWW!!! What was that for?!” He shouted at the disappearing weird Pikachu.

                Yongguk turned to Daehyun. The boy was back to his bubbly self with the chocolate ice cream. He got up and sat back beside Daehyun. “You stopped crying now?”

                Daehyun nodded and his lips. “Pika-ssi reminded me of Hyunseung hyung. He always gives me ice cream when I’m crying.”

                Yongguk stayed silent. He was feeling like he just had a deja vu. Then he abruptly stood up, startling Daehyun. “That actually made sense!”

 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

      Behind the bush, the mysterious guy was patiently waiting for someone. As he saw a big Pikachu running towards him, he waved his hands eagerly.

                The Pikachu guy plopped down beside him while panting. He took off the Pikachu head, sweating like crazy.

                “You did great, hyung!” Baekhyun removed his mask to praise the other.

                “Yeah, it’s hard,” Hyunseung breathed out. “If only the haunted house didn’t ban us from entering, I would’ve destroyed all the ghosts in there.”

                “Sure, hyung. Poor Daehyun,” Baekhyun replied while shaking his head.

                “Yeah… And you did well too,” Hyunseung high-fived his dongsaeng before they broke into a fit of laughter together.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜

 


Yeah I can update as I planned! Thanks to all the upvoters, subscruibers, commenters and readers!!!

Saranghae~ ♥♥♥