New People on the List

Before the Leaves Run Dry | 잎은 전에 건조된다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Chanyeol, Luna & Seohyun are walking together on your way to the canteen.

Chanyeol tapped your head while Luna & Seohyun are laughing together looking at Seohyun’s phone.

Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai are all together sitting on the bench near the canteen… Suho can somehow recognize your face but he’s not sure if that’s you who is walking with your friends. Baekhyun noticed Suho looking at you from a distance and said… “Wow.. That was cool… Hitting three birds at  a time…” Baekhyun said as he surround his arms to Suho’s shoulder. Sehun can also recognize you that’s why he told that to his Suho hyung. He poked Suho and said…“Hyung!!!Isn’t she the girl you almost hit by car that night?”. Because of Sehun’s statement, now she’s sure that that’s you.

“Talk to her hyung!!!” Sehun said. Baekhyun and Kai asked Suho “HER?!”  After hearing Sehun’s “Talk to HER hyung!!!” Suho explained that it’s not what they think by forming his arms into ‘x’… “Who is she?” Kai asked… Before Suho could answer, he was taken by excitement and quickly ran away. Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun stayed sitting there and watched Suho as he approached you.

“Miss! Miss!” Suho shouted… You and your friends are looking around for whom is this guy calling. Suho ran in front of you and you realized that you’re the one he’s calling.

“Omooo.. Nugu----? Ahhh.. It’s you!!!” You said and pointed at her face and your finger reached his nose. You didn’t recognize him at first until you remembered that night when you met him. XD Suho’s eyes became big when you unintentionally poked his nose.. But he still smiled. You suddenly pulled you finger from his nose and said sorry. “Ahh.. Miannn”  Chanyeol, Luna and Seohyun are shocked because you knew this guy that they haven’t met yet. Now they’re wondering who this guy is… “Eunji-ahh. Who’s is he?” Seohyun asked. Suho explained everything before you could say anything. You agreed with what Suho told them.

 “Omooo, you study here too? What a coincidence!” You asked when you realized that you were in the same campus.. Suho smiled and held the back of his neck… He suddenly held you wrist and pulled you close to his friends there at the bench…You were shocked when he pulled you away. Chanyeol, Luna and Seohyun followed you and Suho.. They don’t know what to say now… Chanyeol yelled at Suho. Luna at Seohyun just doesn’t know what to say… They thought Suho’s going to snatch you when he suddenly let go of you when you reached the bench where some other boys are sitting.

“Ahmm. Miss… I’m really really sorry about that night.. By the way, I’m Suho.. They’re my friends…He’s Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai” He introduced each of the boys one by one. Sehun smiled with his cute eye smile, Baekhyun winked, and Kai waved his hand as Suho introduced each of them…

“Ahh, annyeong haseyo..I’m Jung Eunji..” You greeted nicely and introduced yourself.

“Ohh,Jung Eunji.. Eunji. Eunji.. Eunji.. What a beautiful name..” Baekhyun said and Kai elbowed him. You smiled at Baekhyun.

“And, they’re my friends.. She’s Luna, she’s Seohyun…and---” You introduced your friends too and they waved their hands as you call their names. You were cut off by Sehun…

“And that guy there? Is he your boyfriend?” Sehun said and pointed Chanyeol. “Ahh.. Hahahahahaha. He’s Chanyeol.. My friend too.” You laughed and tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol faked a smile.

You’re wondering why they’re not complete; it seems like the one they’re carrying that night is not with them. You could remember by the street lights, you partially saw that black-haired guy. So, you asked Suho.. “Is your friend alright?”

Your friends are just at your back listening to your conversation with the boys that they don’t even know…

“Ahhh, You’re talking about our Kyungsoo? ” Suho said.

Kyungsoo?So that’s his name… Weird name. haha. You thought and you smiled and nodded.

Kai is just looking at you and he is looking at your ID, trying to know your department. Kai has a very clear and somehow a sharp eye sight. He’s really good at identifying things even if it’s far. Now he knows what department you’re from. But Chanyeol is checking on each boys with Suho until he caught Kai looking at some part of you.

“Yah! Yah! Where are you looking at, huh? “ Chanyeol asked Kai… Kai took away his attention to your ID and pretended he never heard Chanyeol. All of you turned your attention at Chanyeol. He just suddenly yelled.

“Hmm… By the way, Kyungsoo is alright. He came inside the canteen…” Suho answered your question a while ago to cut off the attention to Chanyeol. So, you looked at your watch.

“Ah.. Keurae, We’ll leave you guys for a while. We’re going to eat now..Let’s get to know each other more next time? Okay?”  You said and waved your hands to your new found friends..

“Annyeong, noona!!” Sehun loudly said.. Kai and Baekhyun waved and smiled. “Annyeong, Eunji.. Let’s meet some other time.” Suho said and smiled charmingly. You waved at them and walked away with your friends.

--

“Woaahh.. I never knew that Suho hyung could get girls like Jung Eunji..” Baekhyun teased Suho.

“Yahh. I told you she’s not” Suho exclaimed not wanting your image be ruined by this Baekhyun who always thinks everything in a ridiculous way.

 “Ohhh there he is… He’s always wrong timing, he should’ve been here earlier so that we could introduce him to Eunji and her friends…” Baekhyun said and ignored Suho’s denial.

“Yah yah, Kyungsoo-yah… What took you so long?” Baekhyun scolded Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo ignored him and just sat down with the boys.

“We’ve met new friends while you’re not with us, hyung… “ Sehun said and grabbed Kyungsoo’s snack. “Yah!---” He tried to yell at Sehun when Kai cut him off.  “We are one... You should share that to us…” Kai joked. “Keurae,keuraeeee.” Kyungsoo gave up and agreed to share his snack to them again.

SO THEY EAT EAT EAT all Kyungsoo’s snacks.

“By the way, New friends? Who are they? Kyungsoo asked… “Ahh.. One of them is Jung Yoon Ji?Eh?Jung Yooni?” Baekhyun is trying to remember your name but he can’t. This is a problem of playboys. They can’t even remember a single person’s name.

 “Ahhh… Guys, it’s only 10 minutes before our class…” Kai said after looking into his watch… Kai and Baekhyun are in the same major… Sehun is only in 3rd year now, he’s the youngest of the group..

“Oh, okay… You should go now…” Suho said…

Kyungsoo’s question wasn’t answered and he also forgotten about that when Kai cut it off.

 

--

1 week later…

You thought of going to Mr. Kang to talk about the student he referred to you. Your student is not yet contacting you, that’s why you’re worried.

When you went to the faculty, you saw Mr. Kang talking to a lady; you can only see her back and his long curly hair… So, you decided to wait outside the faculty and just wait until they are finished talking...

You waited until the lady came out. She was wearing her sunglasses so you didn’t saw her face that much. What you only saw is her tiny lips and smooth cheeks…She didn’t saw you actually… You somehow envy her because she really looks gorgeous and she looks like a model… She was wearing an office-like outfit…

You entered the faculty as the lady came out of the room.

You rushed into Mr. Kang and called him… “Kang, sonsaengnim..” You called. He looked at you and suddenly you felt your phone vibrated inside your bag indicating that there’s a message... You grabbed your phone from your bag and read the message…

            Good day! I was the one whom Mr. Kang referred you. Let’s meet today at Mouse Rabbit Café. 3pm. Please be on time. ;) xoxo~~ㅋㅋㅋ

That ‘xoxo’ on the message is familiar to you. But before replying to the message, you remember you’re in front of Mr. Kang…

“What’s wrong Ms. Jung?” Mr. Kang asked while sitting on his desk…

You apologized for bothering him and that there’s nothing wrong. You smiled to your teacher and hurried because it’s already 2:30 pm and you have to be there on time…

 

--

At the meeting place..

You got there at exactly 3pm.  Your student was already there. You don’t know how she looks like that’s why she told you that she’s going to raise her arm as soon as you got there. As soon as you opened the entrance door, you saw a lady raising her arm. Omoo, she knows me?

You walked into that lady and as soon as you became closer to her table, she seems familiar..

Now you’re about to approach the table where she is.. You don’t know what to say… Your eyes are just like this: O.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter