My Mysterious Fireball-eyed Savior

Before the Leaves Run Dry | 잎은 전에 건조된다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji-ah… What happened?” Seohyun asked you. Chanyeol and Luna are still on their own classes. “About what?” You asked. “Aishh, what did you do with Do Kyung Soo this morning?” She whispered. Eating with him this morning popped out in your mind. “I waited for him at his house and ate breakfast together.” You answered. Seohyun almost vomited the water she was drinking. “You ate with him? Eunji-ah, I want to see him.” She cheerfully suggested. You frowned your brows and glared at her. “Yah… Don’t misunderstand everything. I have no intentions like what you are thinking.”  You said and grabbed your phone to check if he sent some message to you but you saw nothing. Seohyun noticed that and thought you’re waiting for Kyungsoo’s name to flash on your phone screen. “No intentions, no intentions. Fine! Then, until when are you going to stare at your phone?” She whispered and shook her head. You heard what she is trying to say and automatically hid your phone. She hissed.

--

“Since, I have already assigned you to your specific roles, are there any objections?” Mr. Kim asked in fron of all the members.

Krystal raised her hand. “Kim sonsaengnim, I want to play as Juliet, pleaseeeeee?” Krystal cried that caught everyone’s attention. “Give me 10 reasons why you have to, Ms. Jung.” Mr. Kim said. Everyone looked at each other thinking that she couldn’t answer the director’s question. “I-i-i… I want to be Chanyeol oppa’s partner.” She said it for 10 times just as how Mr. Kim requested it should be 10 reasons. Everyone laughed and think that she’s going crazy. She rolled her eyes at you because you have the role that she wants. Chanyeol is playing Romeo. Seohyun’s role belongs to Romeo’s family and Luna’s role belongs to Juliet’s family. “The scripts are ready to be distributed. Shinwoo, can you please get the box at the backstage.” Mr. Kim said and commanded Shinwoo, the props making leader.

--

After your class today, you went straight outside Kyungsoo’s last subject. You brought Seohyun with you. While waiting outside, you saw Suho’s group and other boys whom you didn’t met before. They’re already 10, before they were just 4. You could also recognize the three boys there. Yes, you’re not mistaken! They’re Luhan, Lay and Tao. Seohyun knows them too. “Luhan oppa…” Seohyun uttered when she saw Luhan with a group of handsome boys, she likes Luhan the most among the soccer team. Suho saw the two of you and approached you. “Woah. What is our Eunji doing here, huh? Seohyun-ah, annyeong haseyo.” He asked and greeted Seohyun who is beside you. Seohyun stooped in reply for Suho’s greeting. Baekhyun and Sehun went beside Suho. “Ahh, We’re waiting for someone here.” You answered. “You were friends with those 3 soccer players?” Seohyun asked. “Ah, yes they’re our friends too.” Suho answered and rubbed the back of his head. Suho called the 6 other members that he haven’t introduced to you yet. They all followed. “Jung Eun Ji, it’s nice to see you again.” Luhan said. Tao and Lay are just quiet there smiling at the two of you. Seohyun is just staring at Luhan. You smiled.  Suho introduced the 6 boys and they all smiled at you both. “Annyeong haseyo, I’’m Jung Eun Ji, and she’s my friend, Seohyun…” You said.

 

“Guys, did you know that Jung Eun Ji is going to be Juliet at our upcoming play?.” Baekhyun boasted as he knows something that others don’t. You felt embarrassed when he opened that topic. “Ah, yes yes. You must be really a good stage play actress?” Suho said. “Ahaha, not really but thank you.” You smiled. “We’re going to watch you and Baekhyun! Alright, guys?” Suho said and then to the boys.

“By the way, are you waiting for someone here too?” You asked them. “Hmm, yes… Our friend too.” Suho answered and suddenly the students inside that room already stood up one by one approaching the door. You saw Kyungsoo stood up from his seat too. “They’re dismissed!” Xiumin said. Seohyun who is beside you still can’t keep her eyes from Luhan. Kyungsoo walked through the door and saw you first but he didn’t saw his friends because the exit is too crowded. Of all the students there that he could see, he only saw you. *omg haha love love love XD* Until the students all went out and he approached you.

“Jung Eun Ji.” You heard him called you and Seohyun heard that too. Now, Seohyun already saw Kyungsoo’s face. Suho and the boys heard Kyungsoo’s voice called your name so they all watched the two of you and boom! You guys really knew each other. Kyungsoo handed you the book he was carrying. “Kyungsoo-ssi,---” You’re about to introduce Seohyun but you were cut off. “Kyungsoo-yah!” a voice called from the other side. That was Baekhyun. You both turned to them.

“So, you guys really know each other, huh?” Baekhyun said and approached you two. The other boys followed him. You and Seohyun were startled thinking about all the coincidences. “Well, you saw us.” Kyungsoo answered and shrugged. “You-you guys know each other too?” You asked him. His raised his brows and smiled. “Mwoya? You didn’t tell me.” You cried. “You never asked.” He said. You sighed and rolled your eyes at him.

--

“Woahhh, Eunji-ah… That Kyungsoo must have a lot of connections?” Seohyun said who’s still amazed about Kyungsoo. You didn’t replied and just heaved a sigh. Kyungsoo went with his friends and told you to go home. “You want to see his house,right? That one in front of us.” You said as you both reached in front of Kyungsoo’s house. You both stopped in front. She nodded and gasped when she saw the house. It’s a really big house. “Woahh… You’re going to live there in the future? You’re just so lucky!” She cheerfully said. You hissed. “I told you to not think of those things.” You said. “Ahh! Chanyeol’s appa is their driver.” You said when you remembered about Mr. Park. Her eyes widened. “Jinjja? Woaahh he must have a big salary.” She said… You nodded and both of you continued walking.

--

The boys are inside Suho’s van. “Kyungsoo-yah, since when did you know about Jung Eun Ji?” Suho asked. Kyungsoo didn’t answer because he knows by himself that you and him knew each other from several years ago and he don’t want it to tell to the boys. “Eunji noona is really cute, I want to give her some of my Guccis.” Tao said and Sehun tapped his shoulder. “Hahaha! Gucci? A stuffed toy like Pinku Pinku is the best thing to give her.” Sehun suggested. The boys overheard the two and laughed. “Is there something going on between you and Eunji?” Suho asked. “Nothing.” Kyungsoo answered. “Then how did you know her?” Baekhyun asked from the back. “She works for me.” Kyungsoo answered. All of them heard that and gasped. “As what?” Kai asked. “Personal assistant.” He answered. Kai’s happiness suddenly disappeared when he heard that you work for his hyung. “P-personal assistant? You’re not a professional, Kyungsoo. It’s called ‘Babysitting’, She’s your babysitter.” Baekhyun joked. All the boys laughed again and Kyungsoo didn’t find it ridiculous and just rolled his eyes. Babysitter? It’s not like that. Kyungsoo thought.

--

“Have you read you script?” Chanyeol asked you as he sat beside you. “Yup. A little.” You answered while staring at your phone. He nodded. “Waiting for a call or something?” He asked when he noticed your attention on your phone. You didn’t notice that you were staring at your phone all along. You shook your head. “How about you? Have you read yours?” You just asked him the same as earlier. “I’ve read it all. And most of the scenes are with you.” He said with a very obvious smile on his face and his eyes are shining bright like diamonds for gratefulness of having you as his leading lady. “Of course, we’re the lead roles after all.” You said and shrugged. “Why does it take too long for Seohyun and Luna to come here?” You asked. “They must have found something to eat.” He said and both of you laughed.

“Ahh, Chanyeol-ah, how was your dad?” You suddenly asked. He felt strange about you asking all of a sudden. “He’s fine. Why ask?” He said. “Ahh, I mean where does he works or else?” You asked. “Hmm, he’s been working as that family’s driver for 15 years now. The Do family. I heard they’re a wealthy family and business related.” He explained. It’s all accurate about Kyungsoo. “Woahh. You must have met one of the family members before?” You asked. “Of course, I did met them before especially their son and daughter. Their son is in our age too, the daughter must be a professional now.” He said. He knows well and you wonder if he still remembers the siblings until now. Professional? Taeyeon is just a hisghscool student. You thought. “Ahh, do you still remember their faces?” You asked because you’re just curious. “It’s been 14 years now, that was a long time ago, I don’t remember them now. They must’ve grown up really well now. And puberty changed them too, how would I still recognize them?” He said. You nodded and suddenly a thought came to your mind. Tss. Puberty? I think the son hasn’t undergone puberty yet. You chuckled because you know how Kyungsoo is still the same from now, even his body and height hasn’t grown that much. He noticed you hiding your laugh. “Is there something funny? Wait, Why are you asking about my dad all of a sudden?” He asked. You stopped laughing and shook your head. “I just remembered the day when you introduced us as your friends to him during our 1st year in college.” You lied.

--

As usual, you went to his house early this morning to start your work. You walked again together.  “Kyungsoo-ssi.” You called. “What?” He asked. “I never thought that you were friends with Suho.” You said. “So, what? How did you meet him?” He said and asked. You thought about it and remembered it was that night. They were with a drunk guy with them. Boom! Now you could tell that that was Kyungsoo, the drunken guy with them. “Hmm, I was walking that night when Suho almost hit me by the car, and they had a drunken guy with them. They went here carrying that drunken guy.” You explained. He thought of that time when he got drunk. He sighed and you noticed it. “Wae? Was that you? That drunken guy?” You asked. He can’t look at you because he felt embarrassed for you seeing that side of him. “So what if that was me. It’s none of your business.” He said and rolled his eyes.

You saw his eyes. “Yah, you with those fireball eyes, I just have to make sure you won’t get drunk like that again. You might do something wrong… to me…” You said worrying that he might do something to you when you caught him d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter