Ch 7 Happy times and betrayal

Meant to be?

Hi!! Just want to say thanks to teukiera16 for commenting again!! I love you even more now!!! Haha! Anyway comments are appreciated like always and haha almost 300 views, whoo hoo!!

The happy times seems to have just started for them and they continued...

Valentine's Day

 "Maki!" She ran down the stairs at the sound of these six urgent voices that she had only grown way too accustomed too. She ran into the living room faster than ever. "What is it!?!" There wasn't the pandemonium and chaos she expected to find, instead she found six boys holding out their hands expectantly as if waiting for a certain something to just fall into their hands. "What do you guys want? Your schedules aren't going to organize themselves, you know that right?" " It's nothing, we just want CHOCOLATE!!!" "Chocolate? There's tons in the house, just go get some yourselves. God, are you guys that lazy?" They watched as she turned to go back upstairs and their faces fell at the idea of not getting thier beloved valentine's chocolate from Maki, especially a certain someone. Then they were suddenly hit in the face with a small box one after another. :"Happy Valentine's Day!!" They looked up at ehr only to find her beaming down at them. Each boy opened the nicely decorated box up to find little chocolate heart shaped cookies, and they were delighted by the looks on their faces. However, Jin was a little dissapointed. He expected to get something different, something more, seeing the fact that he was her boyfriend after all. He looked up to find that the rest of the boys had already dissapeared off to eat their cookies, leaving him and Maki alone in the living room. A sense of happiness started growing in him as he watched her pull another box our of her pockets and handed it to him, blushing madly the entire time. To him, that was the most adorable sight ever, and he would never get tired of seeing it.  The largest smile appeared on his face as he opened the box to find a big chocolate heart with the words Happy Valentine's Day put on it with in big pink frosting. But the next part of the gift he liked even more. She wrapped her arms around his neck and going on her tippy toes planted a gentle kiss on his lips. She slowly pulled away only to have Jin connect their lips again, eagerly and passionately. "Thank you" he whispered into her ear once they reluctantly seperated. "That's the best present I had ever recieved." She hugged him closer to her loving how his arms circled protectively around her waist hugging her close to him. "I love you so much, you know that right?" She whispered to him." I love you so much too. I love you so much that I get scared that one day you might decide that I'm not good enough for you and leave" He held her even closer to him, afraid that if he let her go, she would dissapear from him, leaving him all alone again. "I don't think that's going to happen." She spoke into his shoulder, smiling the entire time. " by the way, I can't wait to see what you're going to get me for white day? haha"

 But as surely as there were happy times, there would also definitely be some not so happy times.

 Argument

 "Why are you being so unreasonable!?!" Maki screamed at him. Jin had originally went to her room to say good night and maybe even sneak a kiss from her, but one thing led to another and this is where they ended up. "I'm not being unreasonable!! You are!! I'm not the one who's always talking to guys and letting them hug me like it's nothing!!"  Jin was having another one of his possessive, jealous attacks and Maki wasn't too pleased with it. "If I knew you were going to be like this, then I would've never decided to be your girlfriend!!" "Well, if I knew you were this easy around other guys, I wouldn't even want you as my girlfriend!!" It was obvious at this point that they didn't mean a single thing that they were saying, but you know when emotions get the better of you. "Fine then! Go find another boyfriend that'll probably only want to date you for your body!" "Well, at least I'll be able to go out with  him in broad daylight and hold hands with him and do everything that I can't do with you!" The moment she said that, she regretted it. It had always been a sore point for him that he wasn't able to do what other boyfriends did with their girlfriends. In a way, he blamed himself because he always wanted to hold her hand and walk down a street and just announce to everybody that she was his most beloved girlfriend. He always wanted to take her out for dinner and steal kisses from her in public. Maki could only watch as he walked out of her room and went into his, slamming the door as he went. She didn't mind though. From the moment she first started going out with him, she already knew it was to be expected. He was a good boyfriend regardless, and she loved him. A few minutes passed, and she calmed down.

Maki went into his room to find him sitting in his bed with his back facing her. She went behind him and encircled her arms around his waist and put buried her head into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She whispered. He sighed, relaxing under her touch. "You're right though. I can't go anywhere public with you no matter how much I want to. All I can do is just love you when nobody can see it. Maybe you would be better off with somebody else" "But I don't want anybody else. I only want a boy by the name of Akanishi Jin. I already knew that it would be like this from the first day I started going out with you and I have no problem with it. I just want to be with you." He turned around to face her, holding her in his arms. "I know I'm not a awesome boyfriend, but I'll do whatever I can to make you happy." " Yes, you may not be the perfect boyfriend, but you're the perfect boyfriend for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.'  "I love you." "I know."

Just like that, two happy years past and they were still going strong. There was no doubt in either of them that one day they were going to get married and have kids, but of course, the pathway to forever love is never that smooth.

Maki's POV

 "Come on Jin!! You're going to be late for your dinner!!" Tonight Jin had a dinner with his manager and his manager friend's daughter. Her name was Matsumi or something like that, and she was one of those star wannabes as well as a humongous fan of Jin. To tell you the truth, I didn't want him to go at all. It wasn't that I was the type of jealous girlfriend who always wanted their boyfriend to stay home with them, well a little bit, but I just had a bad feeling. I was broken out of my thoughts when I saw Jin walking down the stairs in a simple jeans and t-shirt. But to me, he looked gorgeous. "Maki, are you okay?" He waved a hand in front of my face trying to get my attention but I was a little distracted by well, him. "Ya, I am it's just...why do you have to wear something that makes you look so awesome to go meet a girl that's probably going to be wearing barely anything to try and seduce you." I huffed and turned around, crossing my arms and pouting childishly.

Jin's POV

 It was hard to keep a smirk off my face when I realized what was going on. She was jealous. It was hard to imagine her being jealous over somebody that I has no interest in. I turned her around to face me and the pout on her face was so adorable. It was hard to resist just grabbing her, flinging her over my shoulder and locking her in my room for maybe the next two or twenty years. Our relationship never turned physical but I was fine with it. In the past, I always had to get physical with a girl in order to feel satisfied, but this was something different. I was even happier and more satisfied with her just lying in my arms and smiling at me the way she did. "Is a certain someone jealous?" "No,why would I be? You're just going to dinner and it's not like anything will happen, right?" I just laughed and leaned my head down to capture her lips in a gentle kiss.  Even though it had been a little over 2 years since we started going out, I would still be amazed how a simple kiss like that completely drove me wild. "Don't worrry. You're the only girl for me, I'll be back before you know it. Besides..." I pulled the necklace out of my shirt "I have this to remember that I have a lovely girlfriend waiting for me at home." A smile appeared on her face as she unconciously touched the necklace I gave her. She circled her arms around my neck and looked straight into my eyes. "You better come home soon then." I nuzzled my  cheek against hers and felt it heat up... "Ya, I'll be back before you know it."

-later that night-

Maki, my girlfriend, was right once again. This girl was barely wearing enough to cover everything up. Once upon a time, I might've found her hot and would've jumped her already, but now this wasn't the case. This girl kind of repulsed me now. In order to ease the boredom, I drank. She noticing what I was doing and she started drinking. By the end of this dinner, I was a little tipsy and she was completely drunk, mumbling and swinging her arms crazily. "Jin" I turned around at the sound of my name to hear my manager on the phone. "Can you take Matsumi home to her apartment, I have a sudden issue to attend to. Thanks." With that, he left leaving me with a drunk girl that I honestly thought was only good for her looks. I lugged her home and opened the door with the key that was in her purse. She was still mumbling and I literally chucked her on to her couch. I was eager to get home and I turned around until a hand pulled me down to the floor and a familiar figure straddled me. "Why don't you stay here tonight? I can pleasure you more than any other girl can." Her hand flew down to the lower area of my body and started rubbing it. I groaned and struggled to get her off of me. She started grinding on me and her hands flew to my belt, unbuckling it. The alcohol had started to reach my head a little bit, but I still knew what I was doing was wrong. That night, I made the biggest mistake of my life.

When I got home, it was already 4 in the morning.  I opened the door to find Maki still waiting for me, but deeply asleep on the couch. I walked to her and put my hand on her face, loving how smooth it felt. "I'm so sorry" Her eyes fluttered open and she jumped off the couch the moment she saw me. "Why are you home so late!?! Did something happen!?!" I just hugged her tightly to me, hoping to somehow let the guilt wash away. "I bet you're tired, why don't you go on up to bed." She grabbed on to my hand and started leading me up to my room. "Jin" "What is it babe?" "Where did your necklace go?" My hand flew to my neck. Crap. I must have lost it when...

"Oh, god yes!!" She bounced faster and faster on me, her hands flying to my neck and grabbing it.

"Oh, the clasp was loose so I took it in for repairs." "Oh, Okay" She didn't question me at all as she started up the stairs again. Why was she so trusting? It hurt me to see her so willing to believe in me when I didn't deserve it at all. "Well, goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow Jin!" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and turned around to go into her room, but I grabbed her by the wrist and buried my head in her shoulder. "I'm so sorry." "Why? Oh, is it because you came home this late. That's ok, you were probably just busy." "I promise that I will never let anything come between us." I looked right into her eyes and saw her beaming at me. "Don't worry, nothing will." I finally let her go into her room and I went in mine collapsing at the door the moment I got in.

"I promise that I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." It took me this long to find this girl again, and I wasn't going to let anything ruin what I cherished so much.