Ch.12

Meant to be?

Happy Halloween!!! I originally planned to get this out by Sunday afternoon, but because of my damn idiotic brother, everything was deleted. Anyway...let's move on!! Thanks to 1623 love for commenting!! This chapter is for you!!! Oh by the way...more than 600 views!!!! I hope you guys will like this chapter because this is honestly one of my fav. chpater for some reason lol Now we can get started haha

"So..." Maki began. "May I ask your business here at this time of night?" Matsumi  walked over to Jin and s an arm around his waist, oblivious to the fact that he was looking at Maki the entire time. "Well, me and MY boyfriend were going to go to a party. Maki looked at Jin to see him shaking his head in denial. 'I'm sorry, but he has a full schedule tomorrow he's under house arrest tonight." She replied as politely as possible, but she knew that the battle was beginning. "Just for a few hours?" "No" Maki replied firmly now starting to get a little annoyed. Knowing that it was fruitless to try and persuade Maki, Matsumi turned her attention to Jin. "Come on, just for a few hours. I'll make sure that we have a lot of fun." She purred, lightly trailing a finger in his chest while smirking at Maki obviously showing her that Jin was hers.

Maki's POV

  Who the hell does this thinks she is!?! If she thinks that she can just waltz in here like she owns the place and touch my man, uhh… I mean friend like that, she must be really high. Walking over, I grabbed her hand and ripped it off Jin. She glared at me, but I returned her glare, I was done with this. “The answer is still no, so you should start heading over to the party by yourself, you wouldn’t want to be late now” She ripped her hands out of my grasp and started jabbing me in the chest with her finger. “You just don’t get it, do you? You and Jin are over. He DUMPED YOU FOR ME!” She spat the words at me hoping to burn me with them, but only receiving a slight chuckle in return. “Yes, he may have, but answer me this: do you own his heart. Did you ever own his heart to begin with? You know what, I pity you. Never loved by who you love. Never being able to have what you most desire. A relationship without love is just a pathetic excuse for a desperate woman to hold on to something that she’ll never really have.” Matsumi charged towards me, her hand rose in the air. Seeing what was coming I grabbed her wrist midair with my hand and held it there tightly. “Don’t even try it! You have no idea who you are messing with do, you? Now, I couldn’t give a what you did in the year I was gone, but it ends here and now. You’re welcome to stay here and visit, but I STRONGLY recommend that you leave.” She glared at me at left. I sighed thinking that this was just the beginning of a war.

 

-3 days later-

 

After that, Jin finally broke up Matsumi and she didn’t like it one bit. These past few days have been nothing but a barrage of phone calls and text messages consisting of her telling us how much he was going to regret breaking up with her and how she wasn’t going to back down so easily. To tell you the truth, it was getting really annoying.

 

It was 5 am in the morning and the sun hadn’t even risen yet. Jin sat on a chair next to the kitchen counter, quietly drinking a cup of coffee. He was up way too early, even Maki wasn’t up yet, but he needed this time to think. Think about what was going to happen now, and the mistakes he had committed. A few minutes later, he could hear a gentle pair of footsteps starting down the stairs. Jin watched, amused, as Maki staggered towards the cupboard to grab a cup, still slowly blinking the sleep out of her eyes.

 

Jin’s POV

I could feel the familiar quickening of my beating heart that I felt every time I saw her. She was wearing a humongous t-shirt as her pajamas. The shirt was so big that it went down to a few inches above her knees, showing her slim legs. A part of her shirt had slipped off her shoulder, leaving part of it exposed. Together, with her bed head, I found it impossible to take my eyes off of her. I watched as she past by me to get some water, completely oblivious to my presence. That was another one of the many reasons of why I fell so deeply for her. She was so detached sometimes, so unaware of her surroundings but at the same time still so trusting of everything around her. She went to put her cup down, when suddenly she slipped falling to the floor. I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her into my arms before she hit the floor. Her head whipped up to look at me and I stared right into her warm, brown eyes. There was still so much pain in there. I just wanted to make the pain go away.

 

No one’s POV

The sun had slowly started to rise, illuminating them, but these two gave no notice to it. They were still too immersed in each other. His arms were still tightly wrapped around her slender waist and her hands were on his broad chest. Before he knew it, he had already started leaning down bring himself closer and closer to her. His lips finally touched hers, barely grazing them. Jin pulled back, looking for any kind of response from her.

 

Maki’s POV

When he kissed me like that, I could feel the familiar warmth spreading throughout my entire heart once again, breaking the lock that I had put on it. Then to my disappointment, I mean surprise, he pulled away only to stare intently at me. It was my chance to walk away, but for some reason I was stuck there. Then to my utter horror, I could feel myself standing on my tip toes connecting our lips once more. Why the hell was I letting him do this!?!

 

 Because I was still half asleep, that’s why.

 

Because he started it!

 

Because I wanted to…

 

No one’s POV

They kissed hungrily, desperately missing each other’s touches. Their hands roamed everywhere on each other’s bodies, familiarizing themselves with their touch once more. He pressed her against a wall. Maki loved the way he kissed her. How he would plant small meaningful kisses before tangling his tongue with hers, driving her crazy each and every time. Unconsciously, she wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him closer and closer to her. Jin released her lips only to move down to her neck. He hard leaving red marks all along her neck, branding her his. Maki moaned and her hands found their way into his hair, entwining themselves into his hair, pushing him to such harder. His hand crept into her shirt, making her shiver at his warm touches and caresses. She moved her hands down to his jeans, slowly beginning to unbuckle his jeans…

 

BAM! Something or someone started pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell constantly. Maki shoved him away in surprise and ran up the stairs, leaving him by himself. “!” Jin cursed, running a hand through his hair before going to open the door. His widened in surprise once he saw who it was. “Matsumi…what are you doing here?” she walked past him into the house, forcing him to close the door to meet her in the kitchen area. “I didn’t accept your proposal to break up yet Jin. I’m not letting you go.” “In order to start a relationship, you need the consent of two people; but if you want to break up, you only need one person to say so.” He replied calmly not wanting to start anything. “It’s because of that , Maki, isn’t it? She’s only been back for a few days and already she’s managed to use her y ways to take you away from me.” “Don’t pull her into thi-“Jin angrily began, but the arrival of Maki distracted him from finishing his sentence. “Jin, who is it?” Her eyes widened when she saw Matsumi standing there. “YOU HOMEWRECKER!!” SLAP!  Maki held her cheek in pain, head turned to the side from the force of Matsumi’s slap. The rest of the boys ran down the stairs hearing the commotion, just in time to see this scene unravel before them. She walked over to Maki. “What gives you the right to take Jin away from me?!?  You know nothing about him. Do you know how he likes to be touched? How long he can go on? Which position he likes it in? Or how to tell when he’s almost there?” She smirked. SLAP! This time, it was Matsumi who held her hand to her face in pain, surprised at this side of Maki she was seeing.

 

“How dare you… How dare you say that you know Jin just because of these things! You know nothing about him! Do you know his expressions when he’s jealous at something? When he’s pleased or happy? Do you know how he shows he cares? Do you know what his way of loving somebody is?” Matsumi kept silent not knowing how to answer these questions. “That’s what I thought. Leave this house right now and don’t let me see you near these boys ever again.” Maki turned around, but Matsumi wasn’t finished with her yet. She grabbed the cup that Maki had put down earlier and ran towards her, moving to smash the cup right into her head. The boys, seeing what was coming ran to stop her, but they wouldn’t make it in time. That’s when something totally unbelievable happened.

 

When the cup was a mere inch was smashing into Maki’s head, she suddenly tilted her head to the side, making the cup miss her completely. Maki grabbed Matsumi’s hand, twisting it making her shout in pain dropping the cup, before flipping her over her shoulder slamming her face down into the floor. Then, she dragged her up slamming her in the wall, pressing her arm rightly into Matsumi’s neck. Her eyes widened in fear, not knowing what to expect next.

 

“Don’t think I’m easy to mess with! My parents died when I was 16, leaving me to fend for myself and my brother! In order to support us, I had to learn to work and survive in a world that people like you wouldn’t even know existed. A world where men twice my age thought that they could try to take advantage of me because I was young. If I learned to survive in a world like that, don’t think I’ll go easy on you. If you try to destroy me, I’ll make sure that I destroy you first, and if it comes to it, I’ll make sure that I take you down with me. Got it?”

 

Matsumi nodded genuinely scared of Maki. The moment Maki released her, she ran out of the house never looking back. The 6 boys stared at her in shock, not knowing what to say next. She turned right around, staring straight back at them in shame and fear of how they would react to her now.

 

What was going to happen now?