Ch 5. Confession

Meant to be?

Sorry it took me this long to update!! I was extremely busy and to make up for it, I'll give you guys the moment that you guys have been waiting for. Thanks to teukiera16 and chsyoj for subscribing!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hopefully comment and tell me what you think =D

Ring!Ring!! Maki's phone that she left on the bedstand rang, waking her from this lust-hazed fog that had completely settled in her. Jin, however, was busy ing his pants. She allowed herself to be immersed in that dream for a few more seconds, enjoying the warmth and love before finally finding the courage to push him off of her.

Maki's POV

 The moment that the phone rang, I was sad to realize that this dream was over, until I realized how close I was to giving him my everything. My jeans were somewhere on the ground and his were half ed. I had no idea what to say to him as I pulled my jeans up and buttoned them. "Hello, who is this?" " Miss, are you happy with your current phone plan?" "YES!!!! I AM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!" I screamed into the phone and shut it off, angry but largely dissapointed that I was interrupted by that phone call, but a part of me was secretly thankful. I knew i wasn't going to stop him if this went any farther. I quickly gathered my stuff and got ready to leave when he called my name. Don't look back , don;t you dare look back, but of course I did. He looked extremely tempting just sitting there on MY bed with his shirt that somehow ended up on the floor in the midst of all this craziness and the top of his jeans ed. It was extremely hard for me to resist just jumping on him and finishing what we had started. But of course, that wouldn't happen. "Why won't you let me love you?|

Jin's POV 

 I watched her freeze as I said that to her. When she turned around, you could just see the blush that was forming and settling on her face. God, I wanted to just force her down on her bed and make her completely mine. She looked right into my eyes and I could see so much hidden in there. So many emotions just hidden in there. Passion, confusion, lust, and much more but most importantly, I could see love. LOVE that she had for ME. But what she next not only broke my heart, but I;m pretty sure broke her heart too.. " I can't let you love me because I don't love you. The girl from 3 years ago is dead, don't wait for her, move on. Live and love." With that she left, taking my heart with her.

-2 weeks later-

These two weeks have been extremely awkward for these two. They couldn't even be in the same room together, well it was mostly Maki who couldn't be in the same room as him. So to avoid him , she busied herself with the preperations for the concert that was drawing dangerously close. The rest of KAT-TUN knew something was wrong, she didn't tell them anything, but they weren't dumb. Even a blind person could see something was wrong by the way the two of them were acting around each other all the time. Before you knew it, their concert was here. It was also the unveiling of Jin's secret solo. Maki even got a front row ticket to their concert as a thank you present.

Maki's POV

 We were in the changing rooms putting some last minute touches on their routines and finalizing everything. I was just walking past Jin's changing room when I was pulled into the room and pressed against the wall. This was getting kind of tiring. I didn't know what he was gonns do, but I didn't expect to just pull me into him and just hold me there the way he did.

No one's POV

 Maki didn't know how long they stayed like that, and she didn't care. She was happy just being in Jin's arms. His arms were tightly wrapped around her waist and she just leaned into him, their bodies just fitting together perfectly like it was meant to be like all along. Jin just whispered a sentence into her ear before leaving her dumbfounded in the changing room. "Listen to my solo, and that boy will always be waiting for you.'

 The concert was a lot of fun. Maki screamed, cheered, sang along, and just went crazy. Then before she knew it, it was time for Jin's solo. The solo wasn't anything that Maki expected. She expected to get a confident, slightly arrogant JIn up on stage, but she didn't exactly quite get it. But Maki could just  feel him singing to her and the emotions in the song. It was heartbreaking to her.

These are the lyrics to the solo and also the video. When I was watching the video, I just felt like he looked sort of depressed, so I thought why not use it in my story, once again, nothing belongs to me except for the characters I created.

http://twinkling88.livejournal.com/3552.html 

Jin's Murasaki:

Even though you had that person,
the both of us still met.

The sunrise that two of us saw together,
had such a beautiful color of light purple.

Seeing the sadness that you don't usually reveal,
want to hug you tightly before we part on that day.

*chorus*
[ The 'goodbye' that wasn't able to be said
has sincerely changed me.
Even though I seldom say,
'Love' was almost spoken out somehow.

If its warm over there,
it's because of you that always let the flower bloom.
The more I close in, the further away I feel. ]

If its warm over there,
it's because of you that always let the flower bloom.
Although telling myself that I should give up,
I'm still in love with you only even now.

*Repeat chorus

That day's purple color's sunrise,
really hope to see it once again.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tSo9hr9aI&feature=related  (video)

Maki's POV

 The song was great, the lyrics were touching but I couldn't full enjoy myself. I could just feel his love and heartbreak in there. Why was I hesitating? Why was I scared? What did I have to lose? I could gain a great boyfriend but I could also lose a good friend. Did I love him enough to risk breaking what was left of me if things were to go wrong? These thoughts swirled in my head for a few minutes before I made a decision. With my decision made, I enjoyed the rest of the concert.

Jin's POV

 The concert went great thanks to all of Maki's hard work. I went to the back hoping to see her and ask about my solo but I only saw the rest of KAT-TUN back there. "Where's Maki?" "Our manager wanted to talk to her but she said that she'll be back within 10 minutes." Taguchi answered. "Jin, let's go change and meet her in the meeting room later." Koki suggested. Nakamaru nodded in agreement, but I wanted to wait. "No, I think I'm gonna wait for her in here." The group gave me a knowing look and left me there. 30 mins past, and I was still waiting. Was I doomed to keep waiting forever? Was it really time to move on and leave the past in the past? All these thoughts swirled in my head when I heard the voice that I was waiting for break into my thoughts. "I thought I told you to stop waiting?"

No one's POV

 Maki looked at Jin with a smile on her her face. "Well, I've already been waiting for 3 years, so what's with waiting for another 30 minutes."

"You're still that same boy from Nagasaki 3 years ago, arent you? Still that same arrogrant little boy"

"No, I'm just a man terribly in love with the girl of his dreams." They were so close to each other now that she could practically feel his breath on her lips.

"What would you do, if that girl told you that she was terribly in love with you too?"

" I would probably do something like this." He closed the space between them and there wasn't the slightest hesitation as she kissed back. It just felt so right to both of them. The kiss grew more passionated and when Maki broke apart for air, he started kissing down her neck, leaving marks on obvious places there.

"What are you doing?|

"Leaving a mark so that everyone know you're mine." When Jin was satisfied, he embraced her tightly and she hugged him back leaning her head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat and feeling hers matching him.

"I love you, Maki." He whispered into the crook of her neck. She flashed a smile that could've matched the sun's brightness at that very moment and said "ditto"  leaving him to chuckle into the embrace at the silliness of his lover.

Ditto basically means likewise same here in a way if you didn't know. Hope you liked this chapter!!